Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 01-14-2019, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

Re: Oneness vs Monotheism

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
Do you mean like this kind of nonsense?

Acts 20:28
28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
You are not obliged to read, but if you want to comment (and take an answer) then read what i wrote and dont take things apart.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:07 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post
Υou have make God liar ,becuse He gave testimony for his Son.
All the Bible told us to believe to his Son. Even He said "Hi is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." do yopu want to please God? Be like His Son.

God is not die. Bible says: "God is NOT a man"

Yoy dont have to win like He did, because you will say "He was in flesh,he could do everything, but me, i am just a human". The truth is the man Jesus lived perfect because was the Son of God and so you now are the son "he gave us his glory".

Thats enough, and especially the first one is direct principle from Scripture.
How many times toy preached "God gave him self" God died for us" and other nonsense* while you could just preach what Apostles teach about The Son Of God?
What is so difficult to say the Truth? You know why? Because exactly like trinitarians receive the Spirit and from that moment they know Jesus is God but then they have trouble explain it ,the same happens to many "oneness" .
They can not brake it down from Scripture with Bible words onl;y and say HOW Jesus is God? You know He is but dont know how.

*sorry i said nonsense becuse if that man was God himself then He prayed to himself? He was obedient to whom? (Son to his Father, Flesh to the Spirit, the flesh was not God, the Spirit was. That is why he prayed and was obedient)
correct God is a spirit and not flesh. This is what is special about the incarnation. That God was manifest in the flesh as the man Jesus not only in the man. Remember the Word was God and the Word was made flesh, God was made flesh. Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
This is scripture not a lie.
Jesus was not just a man filled with the spirit like you or me.
Yes Jesus was flesh that could die and hunger and thirst and pray. God took on the nature of man when he was manifest in the flesh yet never stopped being God. As God Jesus walked on water and fed the multitude but as a man he hungered and thirst. This is what you would expect to see if Jesus was God incarnate.
We are not sons of God the same as Jesus. Jesus was the son because the spirit of God gave the conception and that child that was born was the mighty God spoken of in Isaiah.
We are sons in the sense that we have received the spirit of adoption the Holy Ghost, but we are not the Messiah God in flesh.
You are close to the truth but still need to understand who Jesus really is.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
correct God is a spirit and not flesh. This is what is special about the incarnation. That God was manifest in the flesh as the man Jesus not only in the man. Remember the Word was God and the Word was made flesh, God was made flesh. Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
This is scripture not a lie.
Jesus was not just a man filled with the spirit like you or me.
Yes Jesus was flesh that could die and hunger and thirst and pray. God took on the nature of man when he was manifest in the flesh yet never stopped being God. As God Jesus walked on water and fed the multitude but as a man he hungered and thirst. This is what you would expect to see if Jesus was God incarnate.
We are not sons of God the same as Jesus. Jesus was the son because the spirit of God gave the conception and that child that was born was the mighty God spoken of in Isaiah.
We are sons in the sense that we have received the spirit of adoption the Holy Ghost, but we are not the Messiah God in flesh.
You are close to the truth but still need to understand who Jesus really is.
I was (for a while) like you. What i said to you is truth.
Found me a verse that Jesus while on earth said "i am the Father"
Find a verse that says God became man.
What i want to say is God did not came AS Son. But Jesus is a real Son. Is the real Son of God.
God wad in him and did all things by Him and for Him..and GAVE to him.
Is God reserving Glory or the Son?
God anointed the MAN not himself. God the Spirit anointed that MAN (bible says is the Man Jesus who died for us) God does not die!!!!God was IN Christ and shed his won blood. Without blood there is not heritage, But Jesus got tha Name,the Glory,the Spirit etc. by heritage
(just go to find those scriptures and then when you realise there are not such scriptures you will start to see what i am telling you.That is not what i say , but what ALL CHURCH is believing.
Is the Church teaching.
liste that ,when you have time God bless.

Last edited by peter83; 01-14-2019 at 10:18 AM.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:56 AM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=peter83;1556650]I was (for a while) like you. What i said to you is truth.
John 14:9

John 14:9 Colo1:15
Isaiah9:6
1Tim3:16

What i want to say is God did not came AS Son. But Jesus is a real Son. Is the real Son of God.
God anointed the MAN not himself. God the Spirit anointed that MAN (bible says is the Man Jesus who died for us) God does not die!!!!God was IN Christ and shed his won blood. Without blood there is not heritage, But Jesus got tha Name,the Glory,the Spirit etc. by heritage
heritage? that is not in the bible.

(just go to find those scriptures and then when you realise there are not such scriptures you will start to see what i am telling you.That is not what i say , but what ALL CHURCH is believing.
Is the Church teaching.

I listed scriptures above. This is no question that Jesus was God manifest in flesh. and that Jesus is the image of the invisible God. and that Jesus was God with us Emanuel. He was the everlasting Father the prince of peace and the mighty God as in Isiah 9:6. how do you disagree with the scriptures listed.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
You are not obliged to read, but if you want to comment (and take an answer) then read what i wrote and dont take things apart.
Your whole argument is disgusting heresy. I read what you put and it is false doctrine. People have already answered all your question but you keep asking them to give the exact wording that you want. They tried to stone Jesus for the fact that he claimed to be the “ I am “ of the Old Testament. Basically you are teaching what the Jehovah witness teach.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:44 PM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=Apostolic1ness;1556660]
Quote:

Is the Church teaching.

I listed scriptures above. This is no question that Jesus was God manifest in flesh. and that Jesus is the image of the invisible God. and that Jesus was God with us Emanuel. He was the everlasting Father the prince of peace and the mighty God as in Isiah 9:6. how do you disagree with the scriptures listed.
The unfortunate thing is He will ignore everyone of these scriptures.
Old 01-14-2019, 07:15 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Peter, you are not making sense. Your statements seem to contradict each other. I will just assume it is caused by the language barrier.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-15-2019, 07:25 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Peter, you are not making sense. Your statements seem to contradict each other. I will just assume it is caused by the language barrier.
Ye my Englis are bad, bat the Spiritual Language too is not oneness ,there is a problem and we as Church know what ""oneness" heresy is.
Is Jesus God? Yes.
I s the Son the Father or the image of God
Is the Son the invisible Spirit? Or the body that he came?
Was ever Gid became man? or was IN a man?
It make sense brother and there is a hell bound heresy that does not believe in the Son...they say "Goid came as the Son" or "the Son is a role of God" and so on..
This is not just me, many Church people told about that heresy.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:29 AM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=hometown guy;1556668]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post

The unfortunate thing is He will ignore everyone of these scriptures.
come and tell me what you dont undrstand?
God came IN flesh . I am right?
God weas IN Chrsit, am i right?
Jesus is the Son of God. right?
Now ,i assume you are oneness, so found me a verse that ever the Son said "i am the Father" just one.
And then come to tell me who ignore scripture..i wrote you 3 things that i believe and the three are verses...do you have a verse for your religion?
Listen Gino Jennoings if you want the preaching "Is Jesus the Son of God now?" wonderfull brake dwas.
i give you an other brother ,just to dont think that only me or just Gino beieves that oneness is a hereesy:

and that

Last edited by peter83; 01-15-2019 at 08:00 AM.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=Apostolic1ness;1556660]
Quote:

Is the Church teaching.

He is the Father, you dont know how...even trinitarinas believe Jesus is God.Swo me then a scripture that the Son while on earth said "i am the Father" fond me one ,but if not then just think why...why they told me God became man? and that man never said i am God? why? Yes sure like you said Jesus is the imafge of God,that why God was with us. He was not the men, byut the Spirit in that man.
Look this:Gino

And if you dont like Gino take an other brother: (that speaks specific for the Heresy of Oneness)

and that:

Last edited by peter83; 01-15-2019 at 08:04 AM.