Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Branhamism
Facebook

Notices

Branhamism Discussion of distinctive doctrines of William M. Branham.

Old 06-21-2007, 11:18 AM
His Eminance, High Potatohead Potatotate

I was told that Bro. TW Barnes said there is a gray line between the Spirit and Occult.... and some if they are not careful can cross that line....

Do you think that Branham might have crossed that line in later years??
Old 06-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
I was told that Bro. TW Barnes said there is a gray line between the Spirit and Occult.... and some if they are not careful can cross that line....

Do you think that Branham might have crossed that line in later years??
Speaking of Bro Barnes, he personally claimed he spoke to Branham sometime before Branham's death, and Branham stated he no longer believed the serpent seed doctrine, and did not know how to stop it.

Barnes believed Branham was saved, though had been wrong but repentant of the wrong before he died.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Bro. Ep.. this video is an actual interview with him... nothing else... don't know if you watched it..
More times than I have fingers and toes years ago before it was a video. I have seen all three Branham films.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Epley View Post
More times than I have fingers and toes years ago before it was a video. I have seen all three Branham films.
Bro Epley, do you believe he was genuine when he ministered in word of knowledge (discernment as he called it), and was able to name names?
Old 06-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Speaking of Bro Barnes, he personally claimed he spoke to Branham sometime before Branham's death, and Branham stated he no longer believed the serpent seed doctrine, and did not know how to stop it.

Barnes believed Branham was saved, though had been wrong but repentant of the wrong before he died.
That is incorrect he was on his way home to preach on "The Trail of the Serpent" which he was going to bring the serpent seed from Genesis to Revelation it is on tape just a few days before he died. I invite you to call Perry Green pastor of Tucson Tabnernacle Branham said this in his church before leaving on his trip to Indiana. Elders Barnes memory is incorrect. I invite you to listen to the 1965 tapes he preached it publicly in these messages and there are more than a few. The evidence is overwhelming Elder Barnes was incorrect. WHERE did he repent????????????? NOT on tape and NOT in public and he lost consciousness at the wreck and NEVER came to until he died 6 days later. Remember I know the family. Pastor Green was at the hospital all 6 days also. Call him.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Bro Epley, do you believe he was genuine when he ministered in word of knowledge (discernment as he called it), and was able to name names?
He missed some I do know that?

There is a question in my mind concerning the prayer cards?
Old 06-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Epley View Post
That is incorrect he was on his way home to preach on "The Trail of the Serpent" which he was going to bring the serpent seed from Genesis to Revelation it is on tape just a few days before he died. I invite you to call Perry Green pastor of Tucson Tabnernacle Branham said this in his church before leaving on his trip to Indiana. Elders Barnes memory is incorrect. I invite you to listen to the 1965 tapes he preached it publicly in these messages and there are more than a few. The evidence is overwhelming Elder Barnes was incorrect. WHERE did he repent????????????? NOT on tape and NOT in public and he lost consciousness at the wreck and NEVER came to until he died 6 days later. Remember I know the family. Pastor Green was at the hospital all 6 days also. Call him.
Well, that is what Bro Barnes said.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Well, that is what Bro Barnes said.
Not impugning Elder Barnes but he was definitely incorrect and it can be proven quite easily.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw4tH...elated&search=

I am NOT a Branhamite... but from the threads on here that have been posted some seemed interested... but Branham's Interview may shed some light...it's mostly him talking about him...

Said he recieved visions about people...said when he was 36 a man came to him... Seems to say he saw Jesus in Human Form as God and was given instruction that he would be given a ministry to heal people and see into peoples hearts...
And I thought he was dead!
Old 06-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Sister Alvear

strange how many people I know got messed up in SS doctrine...