Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Library > Canadian Flavour
Facebook

Notices

Canadian Flavour FROM C2C ~The Canadian Corner~

Old 08-23-2011, 09:04 AM
Registered Member

Oxford house, mb, canada

Had an awesome move of God in Oxford House, MB. This is a native reserve (Canada has RESERVES not reservations) 450 km north of Winnipeg, MB. You can only get in there by plane. Four nights of revival meetings saw demons cast out of several people, two people healed of leg conditions that required a cane, instant healing during the preaching when a woman felt heat in her neck and head after having pain there for quite some time, an explosion of worship the third night when folks danced and shouted in the Spirit until my ears were ringing the entire next day!!! What an awesome series of meetings.

Before I left on the plane to return home, we were visiting in one home and another woman got deliverance from spirits that tormented her with memories for years after being in a residential school as a child, away from home, for two years.

A man was delivered of a spirit of affliction causing pulmonary fibrosis in his lungs.

We were so humbled to hear the pastor tell us many white men had come and preached but we had an unusually great connection with the native folks.

REVIVAL IS HAPPENING AMONGST THE NATIVES UP HERE!!!!

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."

Last edited by mfblume; 08-23-2011 at 09:06 AM.