Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 05-17-2013, 08:55 AM
Banned

Re: Violent Islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
You're, typically for a muslim, not addressing the issue. Once more, the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today is Islam. That's been shown over and over and over. Show me the violence, maiming and oppression of another RELIGION which exceeds the RELIGION of Islam. No other RELIGION comes close. Islam is a RELIGION which perpetuates violence, maiming and oppression on an almost daily basis. You're also not addressing the RELIGIOUS violence between muslims. The RELIGIOUS violice of shiites killing sunni and sunni killing shiite is also very common in the RELIGION of Islam.

Here's another current example of the violent RELIGION of Islam....

5/16/13 "A suicide car bombing tore through a U.S. convoy in Kabul on Thursday, killing at least 15 people including six Americans in a blast so powerful it rattled the other side of the Afghan capital. U.S. soldiers rushed to help, some wearing only T-shirts or shorts under their body armor."

"A Muslim militant group claimed responsibility for the morning rush hour attack"

"The group, Hizb-e-Islami, said its fighters had stalked the Americans for a week to learn their routine before striking – a claim which raises questions about U.S. security procedures."

"Two children were among nine Afghan civilians killed in the attack.

Men, women, children...it makes no difference to the violent RELIGION of Islam. Islam is continually, day by day, shown to be the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth.
Bump.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
And this folks is why Islam is not only the most violent religion in the world but reveals the fact that muslims will not, and can not, face that very basic truth.

Here's more which proves Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth. It's almost a daily thing......

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/15/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2

It's not only muslims commonly killing non-muslims in the name of allah, it's common for muslims to kill other muslims in the name of allah.....

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...4-people-.html

"Bombings in Iraq killed 34 people on Wednesday as tensions fester between the Shiite Muslim-led government and the Sunni minority, with a series of blasts mainly targeting Shiite areas of Baghdad."

Muslims will NOT address this RELIGIOUS killing of muslims by other muslims. They will not address the fact that muslims are indiscriminite in their killings, matters not if it's a man, woman or child. The only thing that matters is to kill others in the name of allah so that he will be pleased with them....

"Charred human remains were placed in a bag on a stretcher at the site of one of the bombings in Kirkuk. An emergency worker broke down in tears nearby, squatting in the rubble-strewn street.

At the scene of another blast, emergency workers hosed down a mangled car with burned bodies, including what appeared to be the blackened face of a child, visible inside."

Here's the thing folks, the muslim will NOT address the fact of the Islamic violence, he'll dishonestly shove it aside. He'll not address the hundreds of examples which prove that Islam is a violent religion. He will not address the fact that almost every day all one has to do is read the news and the same thing will be revealed about Islam.....it's a violent and oppressive religion. We see that dozens and dozens of times a year.

Once again, Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today. Truth proves that.
Bump.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Apostolic Pentecostal

It's not the JW's that make me wonder what's really going on behind those doors!

It's not the Pentecostals in Africa and the Middle East that are in the news on a daily basis with multiple stories of violence.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
And he has walked out of the debate again.
Debate? There is no debate. Understand "When I defend myself, I am attacked," and how Christ quite plainly delineated that this is not His way; "...turn the other cheek" is literally the opposite of what is being done here. If one seeks enemies, they will find them, Jay; do not get sucked in by this.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Bump.
And that goes double for you, as long as you pursue this line. The Qur'an also states plainly, in many places, that anyone who is not following Christ is doomed. As a "Christian," I have to wonder why you are not posting about that? I can easily get much more pointed here, and chase all of you clowns off with Scripture, if you prefer? What's it going to be?

Let me tell you what the end of this is going to be, since you do not seem to be aware--you are going to compel other real believers to amass here and condemn you, with Scripture, and you will no longer even have a thread (satanically) titled "Islam V(ersus) Christianity." or, alternately, such a stink will be raised (by me; I have had enough of this yack) that, when I (and surely several others; my Christian compatriots are not nearly as tactful as I am ) am banned from here, what is left of this forum is going to stink, too. I cannot imagine why the Mods let this continue, it is a travesty.

This is (nominally) a Christian forum, and while you might be able to post your opinions here, expect them to be put through the fire, as I do; and expect that, at least as long as I am able to post here, it is a CHRISTIAN perspective that will prevail, in any of its many reflections. Good day, gentlemen.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrylyates View Post
It's not the JW's that make me wonder what's really going on behind those doors!

It's not the Pentecostals in Africa and the Middle East that are in the news on a daily basis with multiple stories of violence.
Then do yourself a favor, and turn off the news (and recog who is running that kingdom), and get a clue. Ty.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
And that goes double for you, as long as you pursue this line. The Qur'an also states plainly, in many places, that anyone who is not following Christ is doomed. As a "Christian," I have to wonder why you are not posting about that? I can easily get much more pointed here, and chase all of you clowns off with Scripture, if you prefer? What's it going to be?

Let me tell you what the end of this is going to be, since you do not seem to be aware--you are going to compel other real believers to amass here and condemn you, with Scripture, and you will no longer even have a thread (satanically) titled "Islam V(ersus) Christianity." or, alternately, such a stink will be raised (by me; I have had enough of this yack) that, when I (and surely several others; my Christian compatriots are not nearly as tactful as I am ) am banned from here, what is left of this forum is going to stink, too. I cannot imagine why the Mods let this continue, it is a travesty.

This is (nominally) a Christian forum, and while you might be able to post your opinions here, expect them to be put through the fire, as I do; and expect that, at least as long as I am able to post here, it is a CHRISTIAN perspective that will prevail, in any of its many reflections. Good day, gentlemen.
I expect the muslim to address the facts which show Islam to be the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today. Has the issue of muslims killing muslim men, women and children been addressed? No, and it will not be.

What other RELIGION today has the violence, maiming and oppression of Islam. I keep asking that question and I keep getting anything but a direct answer.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
...the most violent religion in the world...the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth......muslims commonly killing non-muslims in the name of allah, it's common for muslims to kill other muslims in the name of allah..."Bombings in Iraq killed 34 people...Shiite Muslim-led government...Sunni minority...a series of blasts mainly targeting Shiite areas...RELIGIOUS killing...indiscriminite in their killings..., The only thing that matters is to kill others..."Charred human remains...At the scene of another blast...

Once again, Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today. Truth proves that.
You are a mouthpiece for satan, outdoing even Rupert Murdock. Why you are allowed to continue with this drivel, which a Christian is specifically required to forego, is beyond me. All you post is death. A curse upon you, by your own mouth.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
I expect the muslim to address the facts which show Islam to be the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today. Has the issue of muslims killing muslim men, women and children been addressed? No, and it will not be.

What other RELIGION today has the violence, maiming and oppression of Islam. I keep asking that question and I keep getting anything but a direct answer.
You have lost your way, unless that way is "satanism." You do not reflect Christianity, and no one cares what you expect. I expect you to rot. I expect you to address why you have ignored Christ's commands, and persist in doing evil? But you will not, of course, because you can not.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
You are a mouthpiece for satan, outdoing even Rupert Murdock. Why you are allowed to continue with this drivel, which a Christian is specifically required to forego, is beyond me. All you post is death. A curse upon you, by your own mouth.
Don't want to address the violence between sunni muslims and shiite muslims? You are aware it's a very common thing for each of the religious sub-sects of Islam to indiscriminately kill the men, women and children of the opposing religious sect, aren't you?

Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today.