Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 06-21-2018, 05:49 AM
Registered Member

Re: Brother Lee Stoneking's Preaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
And that time all the women in Fiji stopped cutting their hair?
Women in Fiji did what?
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Old 06-21-2018, 05:54 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I don't believe he's lied.

The story I heard him tell of Bin Laden's wives was not from him. He said he was told by someone of this happening.

If someone tells you something and you don't have a reason to not believe it, and then share it publicly ... is it your fault for trusting what was told to you?

We know Stoneking believes in faith and believes God can do anything. I don't know of any other person who is as serious about faith as he is. So it doesn't surprise me that he believed what was told to him.
I wonder why no one ever pulls him on the side to tell him?
Or you would think he would stop relaying hearsay?
Remember when he said NASA scientist saw New Jerusalem heading towards earth? I canít document that story.
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Old 06-21-2018, 05:57 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Yes, if you are a man of God standing behind a pulpit you are responsible for vetting "stories" you tell as fact. LS is famous for stories that are discredited later. Remember the "voices from hell"?

Years ago when he was a topic here I mentioned that I had heard him in person once at BOTT and then online quite a few other times and not once did I heard one of these supposed "masterpiece" sermons. I pointed out that in fact his sermons mostly seem to be wild stories and red meat catch phrases used to whip an old time Oneness Pentecostal crowd into a frenzy. The response at that time from some of his syncophants...er.......fans on here was "well.......he builds faith".
Did you have old time Oneness Pentecostals beat you up and take your lunch money when you were young? Dude, lose the chip.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Remember when he said NASA scientist saw New Jerusalem heading towards earth? I can’t document that story.
I remember my father sharing this story. I thought it was from Baxter.

I spent several nights with my dad's binoculars, looking up at the sky for a cube-shaped object.

Also heard that astronauts privately told NASA they saw an angel in space, holding a trumpet.

Those 80s stories were awesome.

And the drilling company who heard screaming from deep in the earth....

Old 06-21-2018, 09:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I wonder why no one ever pulls him on the side to tell him?
Or you would think he would stop relaying hearsay?
Remember when he said NASA scientist saw New Jerusalem heading towards earth? I canít document that story.
Lol!!! SMH..

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 06-21-2018, 09:27 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I remember my father sharing this story. I thought it was from Baxter. I spent several nights with my dad's binoculars, looking up at the sky for a cube-shaped object. Also heard that astronauts privately told NASA they saw an angel in space, holding a trumpet. Those 80s stories were awesome. And the drilling company who heard screaming from deep in the earth....
New Jerusalem a-coming goes back at least to 75. I heard it hitchhiking in Phoenix before I was a believer and almost went to the church meeting.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I remember my father sharing this story. I thought it was from Baxter.

I spent several nights with my dad's binoculars, looking up at the sky for a cube-shaped object.

Also heard that astronauts privately told NASA they saw an angel in space, holding a trumpet.

Those 80s stories were awesome.

And the drilling company who heard screaming from deep in the earth....

Hey hold on there's proof of the screaming don't know if it was from deep in the earth though

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 06-21-2018, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

One of our ministers was on his way to a major conference and picked up a hitchhiker. The man got in the car and as they were driving down the road he looked at the minister and said "The trumpet is at Gabriel's lips". As the minister turned to look at the man, he was astounded to find an empty passenger seat...