Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 06-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

Iraq and the future of the USA

With Iraq now splitting into lines, basically drawn by ethnicity and religion, is this the USA future?
Some time back a Russian writer predicted the split up of the USA and I scoffed when I read it.
Now, not so much.
I could see this happening, within the next 50 years.
Thoughts?
Old 06-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Registered Saint

Re: Iraq and the future of the USA

The USA will never split up or go into too much chaos. If things ever got too out of hand the President would just get on TV and remind everybody if the nation collapses, nobody will receive their government checks.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:26 PM
Give it some gas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple4life View Post
The USA will never split up or go into too much chaos. If things ever got too out of hand the President would just get on TV and remind everybody if the nation collapses, nobody will receive their government checks.
Bwahahahahahahaha........

Hey, that's not funny! How would I eat? Who would pay for my phone?
Old 06-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Registered Saint

That's why survival and zombie shows have taken off. To show you how to live if everything collapses. Survival of the fittest!!!
Old 06-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Registered Member

Obama once said that Ramadan reminds us that " islam is part of the fabric of our nation and that islam has contributed to the character of our country".
Also he said "Muslim Americans and their good works have helped to build the USA"
Old 06-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Registered Member

This is exactly what the Generals said would happen if we pulled out of Iraq. Look, I didn't agree with going to Iraq in the first place. But W put us in a bind, and then Obama messed it up even more by trying to score political points by bringing troops home too soon.

I find it sadly amusing that Iraqi's PM was criticizing our military and trying to shove us out of the country as fast as he could...but now he's BEGGING us to use drones and other air strikes to help save his hide.

I feel the same as I felt last year about Syria....stay out. I hope Obama leaves Iraq alone, even if it means it becomes an Islamic state. We don't need any more money wasted on these morons. And we especially don't need any more American soldiers dying over there. They've been fighting each other for thousands of years over there, and nothing we do will keep them from fighting for thousands of years more.
Old 06-13-2014, 03:18 AM
Administrator

Iraq, as a failure, will come to be called the 2nd Forgotten War, just like Korea. Just give it a few years.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 06-13-2014, 05:44 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
This is exactly what the Generals said would happen if we pulled out of Iraq. Look, I didn't agree with going to Iraq in the first place. But W put us in a bind, and then Obama messed it up even more by trying to score political points by bringing troops home too soon.

I find it sadly amusing that Iraqi's PM was criticizing our military and trying to shove us out of the country as fast as he could...but now he's BEGGING us to use drones and other air strikes to help save his hide.

I feel the same as I felt last year about Syria....stay out. I hope Obama leaves Iraq alone, even if it means it becomes an Islamic state. We don't need any more money wasted on these morons. And we especially don't need any more American soldiers dying over there. They've been fighting each other for thousands of years over there, and nothing we do will keep them from fighting for thousands of years more.
They wont leave it alone, this has to do with oil.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
With Iraq now splitting into lines, basically drawn by ethnicity and religion, is this the USA future?
Some time back a Russian writer predicted the split up of the USA and I scoffed when I read it.
Now, not so much.
I could see this happening, within the next 50 years.
Thoughts?
Interesting, I could see that happening.

http://www.paganchristianity.org

Go here on tithing----->

http://www.tithing-russkelly.com/

If it is God's will for your illness then why are you seeking medical attention to get rid of it?
Old 06-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Registered Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

I just heard that Iran is sending support in. What if us and Iran were Allies? Wouldn't that be ironic because they are part of the Axis if Evil.