Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-09-2020, 04:19 PM
Administrator

Re: Tony Spell has church in spite of the ban

To rebel is to literally, renew a war. To revolt is to turn around, to roll back, that is to say, to a previously better condition.

They are not the same thing.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 04-09-2020, 04:44 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post

Again according to some of you, the three men were found in rebellion and because God is ok with that he delivered them out of the furnace.

I’m sorry I cant believe I have to explain why God doesn’t approve of Rebellion, or Witchcraft to people who say they love him. DO WE NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT REBELLION AND WITCHCRAFT LEAD TO. And you guys want to justify it... SMH

Those that want to stand up for truth is one thing that’s not rebellion, or witchcraft.

Definition of Rebellion:
an act of violent or open resistance to an established government or ruler.
Some of you will be alright with that....
How is it you cannot read and understand what you yourself write? Amazing.

Was the government of Babylon an "established government or ruler"?
Did Daniel and company engage in "open resistance" to that established government or ruler?

Do you even think through what you post?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-09-2020, 04:48 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post

Did Daniel and company engage in "open resistance" to that established government or ruler?

I think the answer is a resounding No. Sorry, Nicodemus, but you do not seem quite up to speed on what it takes to a) have a position and b) discuss that position in a reasonable manner. Instead you seem to just have a collection of irrational opinions and anyone who holds a different opinion is just "not spiritual". In other words, you fancy yourself quite the pope. Pardon the bluntness but that's where the rubber meets the road.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I’m going to ask for something you and Easias has asked before of me.

Please show me a verse that stats it’s the will of God for you to REBEL against authority. Or if your “standing” for the word your justified for your REBELLION.

Because if we can be justified to have Rebellion, then that means we can be justified in killing, we can be justified in lying... where does it stop? It doesn’t because your humanity knows no bounds.
The apostles preaching in the name of Jesus after being charged by the authorities to cease.(they were also legally incarcerated)
Whether we ought to obey God or man, judge ye?
Old 04-09-2020, 05:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

You don’t get it. You don’t see it. Easias you’re want to believe Daniel was in rebellion by all means go ahead. Daniel was humble, Daniel wasn’t making a scene he was of an excellent spirit. He was led by the spirit not by the flesh, that makes all the difference in the world.

With all due respect this is the difference between Daniel and yourself. This is the difference between rebellion and standing for truth.

Daniel, the 3 brethren, Moses and the children of Israel, the apostles they were not looking for resistance, they were not looking for a fight, they were not looking to make a scene. They waited on the Lord to be their deliverer. Saul and others that were in rebellion struggled with doing it their way, the lord says to be meek, and we train ourselves to fight, the lord says I’ll be your supplier of your need, and we stock up because of fear, the lord tells us to wait on him, and we run. That’s the difference Easias, their spirit was excellent, they waited on God,

When Peter was in prison, did the apostles go and create a militia and get him out no. He was prepared to die, yet God delivered him. People in rebellion don’t wait for God to work and that’s why their life’s are a wreck.

Men and Women that want open resistance, and open rebellion, that’s not the spirit of Christ. The Jews sought that attitude in Jesus and as we all know they were badly mistaken.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
You don’t get it. You don’t see it. Easias you’re want to believe Daniel was in rebellion by all means go ahead. Daniel was humble, Daniel wasn’t making a scene he was of an excellent spirit. He was led by the spirit not by the flesh, that makes all the difference in the world.

With all due respect this is the difference between Daniel and yourself. This is the difference between rebellion and standing for truth.

I rest my case.

Old 04-09-2020, 05:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I think the answer is a resounding No. Sorry, Nicodemus, but you do not seem quite up to speed on what it takes to a) have a position and b) discuss that position in a reasonable manner. Instead you seem to just have a collection of irrational opinions and anyone who holds a different opinion is just "not spiritual". In other words, you fancy yourself quite the pope. Pardon the bluntness but that's where the rubber meets the road.
Say what you will, your right I don’t have all the writing skills in place, did not achieve very much in school. But I do know the Spirit of God, and because you mentioned that again it says a lot.

Time tells all Esaias, time tells all.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Say what you will, your right I don’t have all the writing skills in place, did not achieve very much in school. But I do know the Spirit of God, and because you mentioned that again it says a lot.

Time tells all Esaias, time tells all.
I didn't say anything about writing skills or achieving anything in school.
I hope some day you can be recovered from your errors.

Old 04-10-2020, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

https://m.facebook.com/KingJamesBibleBaptistChurchMS/
Scroll down to about the 3rd video, this is happening at least 2 churches, maybe more.

Drive in church getting tickets for gathering....so much for the bowing, complying, liberal Christian's arguing that its wisdom to give up right to assemble and find other alternatives....next stop >>>online services wont last much longer.....it would surprise me if they make it another couple years. Oh they probably will just suggest toning down the content of the sermons....to which the sheeple will say "this is wisdom, it gives us an opportunity to think outside the box as to how we hold services" lol rofl,......outside the box in this manner leads out of the will of God.
Old 04-10-2020, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

In Ventura county Ca they just banned any kind of gathering even with cars. It went from 10 to 7 on essential workers including churches... they will keep making the rules stricter ... it went from 250 to 50 to 10 now 7.... if they would have started out at 7 we would all have thrown a fit. But like a frog in water starting to warm up and then boil we will sit in our homes until we have been cooked. Maybe not this round but this ain’t over. The virus is not going to magically disappear by staying at home. It will be there as soon as we go back out.