Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-04-2020, 10:08 AM
Registered Member

Re: Bott 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
It was an important part which was totally left out. If he chooses to return and post that portion then all will know. But it didn't sound like the guy got some bad boudin at Circle K.
Sounds like there's been a lot left out or misrepresented in these stories...

Not sure what happened with the spirit of infirmity claims. I find it odd that only a couple would experience something out of well over 3K ministers.

I'll wait until the DVD I ordered gets here to comment any more on the forum where the minister's wife allegedly blasphemed God on the platform.

Both sound ridiculous for an Apostolic minister's conference.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:16 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

Not sure what happened with the spirit of infirmity claims. I find it odd that only a couple would experience something out of well over 3K ministers.

I'll wait until the DVD I ordered gets here to comment any more on the forum where the minister's wife allegedly blasphemed God on the platform.

Hence the reason Social Media is perplexing, and absolutely hard to follow. Just going through old threads from this forum's inception shows how wrong we can be. That's why I ask as many questions as I can, and try to get it from the horse's mouth.

Old 02-04-2020, 12:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Old 02-04-2020, 12:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

Sis. Williams didn’t blaspheme God. No one stated that! She just confessed that she was going through depression. She stated she prayed and had faith in her healing, yet that healing never came so she went to the doctor and received medication. The whole forum was about problems that hit us and even though we didnt receive our healing doesn’t mean we didn’t have faith.
However please post the video, i was going to purchase the complete set yet i already spend $90 for the conference.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Sis. Williams didn’t blaspheme God. No one stated that! She just confessed that she was going through depression. She stated she prayed and had faith in her healing, yet that healing never came so she went to the doctor and received medication. The whole forum was about problems that hit us and even though we didnt receive our healing doesn’t mean we didn’t have faith.
However please post the video, i was going to purchase the complete set yet i already spend $90 for the conference.
The more we talk about this the crazier it sounds.

Maybe we should all wait until we hear (or see) this whole story.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Sis. Williams didn’t blaspheme God. No one stated that! She just confessed that she was going through depression. She stated she prayed and had faith in her healing, yet that healing never came so she went to the doctor and received medication.
Blaspheme was too strong a word, I agree. But when you claim that the lady said she tried praying, fasting and believing for a miracle then she proclaimed it didn't work but the Dr and medication did ... that's not good. Even if that happened to me, I would never stand in front of an audience and tell people, "I prayed, I fasted, I believed ... I got nothing; but my Dr gave me some drugs which have helped me."

Quote:
She also confessed with great strength that she prayed, fasted and believed for God to take her out of that situation. She proclaimed it didn’t work, her miracle didn’t come, thats when she said she went to the doctor and took medication, after some time the feelings of depression went away.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
The more we talk about this the crazier it sounds.

Maybe we should all wait until we hear (or see) this whole story.
I need to remember this:

Shut up, mind your own business and get back to work, N David!
Old 02-06-2020, 03:46 AM
Registered Member

Here is the audio of the forum in question. The relevant part to this discussion begins at 38:00.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5r47ljawm0...e%20Whole?dl=0
Old 02-06-2020, 03:58 AM
Registered Member

This has been misrepresented.

Quote:
Not only that, yet while at the BOTT conference a Pastors wife confesses that she has been on Depression medication....
She never mentioned depression medication. She said her medical doctor, not a psychiatrist, prescribed medication.... Which she is no longer taking.

She stated "Jesus can heal everything." She compared anxiety and depression to diabetes and heart conditions.

She said her faith wasn't lessened but her body was depleted.

She said she found help and counseling and her medical doctor explained what her body was doing and what it needed. She was given medication which she no longer takes.

She said she is past that season in her life.

She encouraged people who are hurting and depressed and have anxiety, and who look at their life and find no reason for it, to not be ashamed but to find help. She did not mention what kind of help or push meds or therapy.

Quote:
She proclaims I prayed, fasted, had others pray for me and it didn’t work. She was encouraging others with the same problem to do as she did!
This is absolutely UNTRUE!

MtD mentioned bearing false witness in another thread. I disagreed with his example; however, this is a clear case of bearing false witness against both this Minister's wife and the conference. Both were accused of releasing some demonic spirit.

An apology would be appropriate.

Last edited by n david; 02-06-2020 at 04:11 AM.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:10 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armapeet.Singh View Post
I wonder what they released there?

In their little seminars about mind drugs and doctors.....?

Completely misrepresented the forum, and that's being kind.