Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-16-2020, 12:50 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
Several branches of the federal security have pointed to the Russians as having tampered with the Russians. Trump, in his famous Helsinki interview, dismissed US security assessments and believed at face value the denials of Putin.

He did it on camera. Finding the video should not prove difficult

I try to refrain from chatting about politics at all on this site. I suspect after Biden becomes president, I will not be posting any political posts at all.
Cool story, bruh.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-16-2020, 01:00 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
You’re merging the Bible with patriotism. Good luck with that.
Webster's:

PAT'RIOT, noun [Latin patria, one's native country, form pater, father.]

A person who loves his country, and zealously supports and defends it and its interests.

Patriot comes from pater, father. A patriot is one who loves and seeks to secure the welfare of his larger family, the nation of his ancestors (fathers). Patriotism, rightly understood and carried out, is obedience to the Fifth Commandment. Being anti patriotic is a sin, a violation of the Fifth Commandment.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-16-2020, 05:44 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Who doesn’t love the United States?
Also who doesn’t love Florida or especially Louisiana
Old 11-16-2020, 05:55 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
So you are saying you are willing to go to war when not right with God? That you expect God to fight for a movement that is in rebellion to Him and His Word?

Good luck with that.

God reconstituted that nation under Ezra and Nehemia and a national Reformation and Covenanter movement. Oh wait, were you talking about 1948, when the British set up a state specifically for Khazarian antichrist imposters? That wasn't "God fighting for His covenant people, Israel". If anything that is part of certain prophecies concerning Esau's descendants.

See, this is the sad state so many Americans are in. Like I said, good luck with that.

The Boers have better odds, to be honest. The bulk of their current political life and fight for survival at present is being driven by a national recognition of God's Sovereignty and a belief in His Providential control of the situation and a desire to obey His Word.

Americans? The MAGA crowd is primarily driven by a desire for beer, slutty women, and a juvenile Team America muh Country and Western/RocknRoll yeehaw mentality, with Christians as hanger-ons (just like a 1%MC with its hanger-ons).

We have a ways to go before we're ready for prime time.
I love America. I love Florida, and I especially love Louisiana

Now politics is another story. Governing powers that be, and our citizens need to repent. But I love this land, this land is my land, this land is your land from Long Island to California. Come to think of it a communist wrote that song and stole the tune of a Christian song. I still like the song and I love this country.
Old 11-16-2020, 06:55 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
If God determines who is president, is it a sin to disagree with him ? Is violence over presidential elections rebellion against God ?

Or does God only raise up leaders if they are republican ?

We may not agree on much, yet I believe these are valid points you’re making.

It’s amazing to see “Christians” acting the way they are, all because of this election.
Old 11-16-2020, 06:57 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Webster's:

PAT'RIOT, noun [Latin patria, one's native country, form pater, father.]

A person who loves his country, and zealously supports and defends it and its interests.

Patriot comes from pater, father. A patriot is one who loves and seeks to secure the welfare of his larger family, the nation of his ancestors (fathers). Patriotism, rightly understood and carried out, is obedience to the Fifth Commandment. Being anti patriotic is a sin, a violation of the Fifth Commandment.
This is awesome, thank you. May I steal it for Facebook?
Old 11-16-2020, 07:09 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJJ View Post
Gotta agree with Esaias on this one. The fundamental problems that caused this event are still in place and have not changed.

Abortion is still legal, sin is still running rampant, nothing has changed except the USA is still heading towards judgment just as fast as it can go.

Now, will we see violence? Absolutely. That is part of judgment. Should the Church be a part of that? Absolutely not. We are of another nation, the Church.

What do Christians, who advocate violent revolution, do with Matthew 5 where Jesus says..."The MEEK shall inherit the earth"?

How about... "Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God"?

We don't take our cues from national figures of 250 years ago who were masons... we take our orders from Jesus Christ who is the King of kings.

Sorry to the rebels but this armed insurrection is not going to end well.

Time to get the buttery popcorn out and watch the show, things are getting interesting.
Brother I couldn’t agree more.

2 Timothy 2:4 KJVS
[4] No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
Old 11-16-2020, 07:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
Nowhere is war advocated in the NT. Best of luck to you.
You’re correct.

When the Children of Israel went to battle who gave them permission?

Now we have the New Covenant, so who gives the believer permission to battle?

Some believers try to justify their anger because of Old Covenant teaching. Yet, Jesus fulfilled what the law lacked.

Exodus 21:23-25 KJVS
[23] And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,
[24] Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
[25] Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Compared to:

Matthew 5:38-41 KJVS
[38] Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
[39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
[40] And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
[41] And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

The Law lacked Love.

The greatest commandment is what???

Mark 12:29-31 KJVS
[29] And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is , Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
[30] And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. [31] And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Are these commandments greater that Acts 2:38? I believe they are....

Maybe some of you can answer this, I have been asking myself a question. Is God more concerned with the outward man, or the inward man. Is He (God) more concerned about my actions, or the spirit behind my actions?
Old 11-16-2020, 07:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
People defending the Constitution is not "armed insurrection." They will be stopping an insurrection. But you are free to sit by and spiritualize your apathy while the rest of us give our lives so you can do so.
Wow, you’ll give your life for a nation that is Godless. Thats revealing...

Jesus Christ is not interested in nations, sorry friend. His interest is the Church. Individuals make up the body Christ not the USA, China, Italy etc...

Is God more interested in your spirit or some of your “liberties” being taken away?

You mentioned about “spiritualizing” it may help if you did the same.
Old 11-16-2020, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Wow, you’ll give your life for a nation that is Godless. Thats revealing...

Jesus Christ is not interested in nations, sorry friend. His interest is the Church. Individuals make up the body Christ not the USA, China, Italy etc...

Is God more interested in your spirit or some of your “liberties” being taken away?

You mentioned about “spiritualizing” it may help if you did the same.
God is very interested in this nation. It is obvious it was raised up by supernatural means and is meant to be here. It is not godless. It promotes the natural, God-given rights of man more than any nation in history. 38 States rejected gay marriage and had it forced on them by a liberal court. Abortion was illegal in most States until Roe- V. Wade. Citizens have voted for candidates who promised to fix these things. These promises have been broken and people are rejecting the establishment because of it. I completely reject what you have said here.