Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-20-2020, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Re: It will take force of arms to remain free.

I am never prophetic.
Old 11-20-2020, 12:30 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
No one in this group is going to pick up a gun and shoot another American for any reason.
The great Scott has spoken. He sees all, he knows all and all that he says comes to pass.

What do we need God for, when we have Scott?
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 11-20-2020, 12:45 PM
New User

Quote:
No one in this group is going to pick up a gun and shoot another American for any reason.
Originality may shoot you.
Old 11-20-2020, 01:06 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I am never prophetic.
The reason I said that Scott it’s because you’re making a blanket statement.
How can you possibly say that no one inside this particular group is going to do XY or Z? 70 million supposedly only voted for the Donald. We can speculate many things, but we won’t know who will do what until that time comes. You have made your thoughts known how you hold to the mainstream media’s mantra concerning MAGA and the Donald. Reading your material over the years as shown me you aren’t an out of the box thinker. Therefore you do very little to prove your statements, and theories. Harry Morse would be very disappointed in you.
Old 11-20-2020, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

1. no one I know of in this group has shot anyone in the past.

2. talk is cheap.

3. In six months, feel free to correct me if I am wrong and I will broadcast my apology.
Old 11-20-2020, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
If they are shooting at me in their attempt to overthrow the Republic, I will be shooting back, and going on the offensive.
Old 11-20-2020, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Excuse me?
I don't agree with the Israel thing, either. But one can be misguided on that issue and still love America.
Old 11-20-2020, 05:09 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
We are not keeping Go out of it.
Sure looks like it to me. Not only from the MAGA crowd videos and rallies I've seen on video, but more importantly the MAGA people I know in real life.

NOBODY on the scene is calling for repentance in any realistic sense. It's all about this expectation that God will bless the movement because it's a largely Republican movement. You yourself have posted several times about "natural law". You are standing for "natural law", defending the "natural law", gonna fight to restore "natural law". You do not seem aware that "natural law" is HUMANISM and IDOLATRY.

None of you are standing for DIVINE LAW, for THUS SAITH THE LORD. It's all about "muh consteetooshun" and "muh Enlightenment principles" and ZIP NADA about God's Holy LAW. It's about "we gotta make sure Trump is President" while designating Jesus as head of Sunday School flannelgraphs.

Jesus is KING, buddy, and until Americans start submitting to His authority IN POLITICS as well as in church HE - HE HIMSELF - will continue to use the heathen to hammer this rebellious unrepentant nation of idolatrous, sinning backsliders.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-20-2020, 05:11 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
1. no one I know of in this group has shot anyone in the past.

2. talk is cheap.

3. In six months, feel free to correct me if I am wrong and I will broadcast my apology.
You don't even know who is President. So yeah.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-20-2020, 05:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Sure looks like it to me. Not only from the MAGA crowd videos and rallies I've seen on video, but more importantly the MAGA people I know in real life.

NOBODY on the scene is calling for repentance in any realistic sense. It's all about this expectation that God will bless the movement because it's a largely Republican movement. You yourself have posted several times about "natural law". You are standing for "natural law", defending the "natural law", gonna fight to restore "natural law". You do not seem aware that "natural law" is HUMANISM and IDOLATRY.

None of you are standing for DIVINE LAW, for THUS SAITH THE LORD. It's all about "muh consteetooshun" and "muh Enlightenment principles" and ZIP NADA about God's Holy LAW. It's about "we gotta make sure Trump is President" while designating Jesus as head of Sunday School flannelgraphs.

Jesus is KING, buddy, and until Americans start submitting to His authority IN POLITICS as well as in church HE - HE HIMSELF - will continue to use the heathen to hammer this rebellious unrepentant nation of idolatrous, sinning backsliders.