Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-04-2021, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
That was not the context. Fraud has been found already. Trump just wants these clowns to admit it.
Why would Trump then ask for a specific amount? IMO, that has meaning.

I think we should stand for what is right regardless of who is affected. There are frauds, and there are allegations of frauds. They need to be found and prosecuted.

If Trump is doing wrong, it needs to be investigated and prosecuted as well. Which is, by the way, unfortunate because we know corruption is abundant in the opposite party as well, and they would take advantage of this to seize power like vultures.
Old 01-04-2021, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
Why would Trump then ask for a specific amount? IMO, that has meaning.

I think we should stand for what is right regardless of who is affected. There are frauds, and there are allegations of frauds. They need to be found and prosecuted.

If Trump is doing wrong, it needs to be investigated and prosecuted as well. Which is, by the way, unfortunate because we know corruption is abundant in the opposite party as well, and they would take advantage of this to seize power like vultures.
Have you even bothered to listen to the whole conversation in context? Apparently not. If you had, you would not be making such comments.
Old 01-04-2021, 08:37 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
If you listen to the call you see there is an excessive push from Trump to find irregularities. He doesn't listen to Brad and Ryan's assertions, and urges them to "find" at least a certain amount. That can definitely be seen as unethical or straight illegal in the political arena. Words have meaning.
I'm not a Trump supporter by a long shot. But even I know there was BLATANT election fraud this cycle, beyond any shadow of a doubt or even possibility of rational denial. Trump won by an historic landslide the likes of which even Reagan couldn't pull off.

One of the reasons I DON'T support Trump is because he hasn't simply had all these shysters arrested and charged with treason.

From what I understand he was urging them to find the MISSING and UNCOUNTED votes that the GA political machine tossed.

But there's nothing to be found, because they already shredded all the evidence anyway.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Have you even bothered to listen to the whole conversation in context? Apparently not. If you had, you would not be making such comments.
I haven't heard the conversation but I have read those who have actually listened to the full conversation are saying the media has, as usual, taken it out of context and are alleging something the POTUS did not say.

I would be in favor of judgments against reporters/news orgs who knowingly and willingly distort or falsely report news. In fact, they should be held responsible and fined enormous amounts. Perhaps this would put a damper on the constant barrage of fake news and accusations against conservatives.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:33 PM
Not riding the train

"We are calling out to God for divine intervention. I feel like my back is up against the Red Sea and we are now waiting for something to happen. Some revelation to come forth and part the waters and some truth to come forth." Senator Doug Mastriano
Old 01-04-2021, 08:44 PM
Not riding the train

"I think Ted Cruz is genius in proposing a 10 day investigation period for everyone to come forward and bring a report and let the Congress vote on it, and let the people watch the Congress vote on it so that the people hold the Congressional Representatives responsible for what they in fact knew, and we knew they knew it because they did it in front of us." Kevin McCullough
Old 01-04-2021, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

""What God is about to do is going to be so audacious, so glorious, so shocking and so extraordinary that everyone will know He did it. #January6 #TheWholeWorldWillSeeHisGlory""

This was posted by a Pastor's wife I know on FB.

There's going to be a lot of travailing and sorrow on January 6th when God doesn't make Trump the POTUS again.

Good grief. This quote is about God making Trump POTUS another 4 years.

Not God performing a miracle of healing.
Not God saving a multitude of individuals.
Not God turning the hearts of people back to Him.

No, what God really cares about is making Trump POTUS again. THAT will show everyone Who HE really is.

smh
Old 01-04-2021, 08:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
"We are calling out to God for divine intervention. I feel like my back is up against the Red Sea and we are now waiting for something to happen. Some revelation to come forth and part the waters and some truth to come forth." Senator Doug Mastriano
Oh mylanta....

Is Trump now Moses?

I thought he was King Cyrus.

What Bible character will he be next?
Old 01-04-2021, 09:26 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
""What God is about to do is going to be so audacious, so glorious, so shocking and so extraordinary that everyone will know He did it. #January6 #TheWholeWorldWillSeeHisGlory""

This was posted by a Pastor's wife I know on FB.

There's going to be a lot of travailing and sorrow on January 6th when God doesn't make Trump the POTUS again.

Good grief. This quote is about God making Trump POTUS another 4 years.

Not God performing a miracle of healing.
Not God saving a multitude of individuals.
Not God turning the hearts of people back to Him.

No, what God really cares about is making Trump POTUS again. THAT will show everyone Who HE really is.

smh
Many people are going to eat their words.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:29 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Oh mylanta....

Is Trump now Moses?

I thought he was King Cyrus.

What Bible character will he be next?
Nebuchadnezzar