Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 05-16-2019, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

We're the Temple

Ezekiel saw the river of life flowing from the temple of God, giving life wherever it went. Isaiah was inside the temple in his vision, and saw the glory of God ready to break from the throne and fill the earth. Zechariah saw Jerusalem, where the temple was, issue river of life. Joel saw the fountain from the house of God flow out. All of that is speaking of believers today. We are the temple of the Holy Ghost, And Jesus said out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water. We carry the source within us of the Kingdom River of Life. LET IT FLOW!

Love those with whom you disagree, or whose lifestyles you can't accept. True love does not have to agree with all that a person does in order to love them. After all, Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners, so much so that he died for them! There's no greater love! God LOVES sinners, and HATES NO ONE.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 05-16-2019, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

Re: We're the Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Ezekiel saw the river of life flowing from the temple of God, giving life wherever it went. Isaiah was inside the temple in his vision, and saw the glory of God ready to break from the throne and fill the earth. Zechariah saw Jerusalem, where the temple was, issue river of life. Joel saw the fountain from the house of God flow out. All of that is speaking of believers today. We are the temple of the Holy Ghost, And Jesus said out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water. We carry the source within us of the Kingdom River of Life. LET IT FLOW!

Love those with whom you disagree, or whose lifestyles you can't accept. True love does not have to agree with all that a person does in order to love them. After all, Jesus loved us while we were yet sinners, so much so that he died for them! There's no greater love! God LOVES sinners, and HATES NO ONE.
Amen and Amen!!!
Old 05-16-2019, 12:42 PM
Registered Member

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Good thought by the way... I do believe god’s love needs to show forth out of us but a sinner needs to understand if they don’t repent God will have vengeance on them...God’s love is his mercy for them that repent.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometown guy View Post
I always knew that YAH guy was a hypocrite. (tic)
Old 05-16-2019, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Good thought by the way... I do believe god’s love needs to show forth out of us but a sinner needs to understand if they don’t repent God will have vengeance on them...God’s love is his mercy for them that repent.
I think I know your answer, but I shall ask anyway... Do we love them less if they don't repent?
Old 05-16-2019, 01:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Hebrew culture uses the word HATE in actually saying loving less than another, always in a comparison situation. It does not mean actually hating the individual. Furthermore, it was fulfilled in Esau's descendants as a nation, not the individual man. God hates no individual person.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 05-16-2019, 01:40 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Amen. I never said otherwise.

Old 05-16-2019, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Hebrew culture uses the word HATE in actually saying loving less than another, always in a comparison situation. It does not mean actually hating the individual. Furthermore, it was fulfilled in Esau's descendants as a nation, not the individual man. God hates no individual person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehud View Post
I think I know your answer, but I shall ask anyway... Do we love them less if they don't repent?
Apparently we should
Old 05-16-2019, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Apparently we should
Dadgum that Bro. Blume!

I only ask because I didn't want your qualification -- "...god’s love needs to show forth out of us but..." -- to be interpreted as our love for others ends once we have witnessed to them and they don't heed the warning. I don't believe that's what you meant, but I'm learning that some on here read half-sentences and take things out of context and uber-literally.

My apologies for muddying the water. Have a great day, friend!