Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 05-16-2017, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Re: Trumpcare: Pre-existing Conditions Not Covered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
ROFL!!!

You're like the guy ooing and ahhhing over the Emperor's New Clothes™. PP not connected with eugenics?

If you believe half the drivel you post on here you're dumber than I thought you were.

Lest anyone reading this think I'm being a meanie:
http://www.toomanyaborted.com/thenegroproject/

Ndavid mentions the connection between PP and eugenics, and this clown says "um, you don't understand eugenics". This is the same guy going on about "epigenetics" in another thread trying to defend the idea that sodomites are born that way.

Aquila, is your name Sean?

You have a PH.D from Google University and can type fancy words, but you haven't got a clue about anything. Why? You are a propagandist, plain and simple. LITERALLY. Like a paid social media actor working for Correct The Record. Truth? Reality?

Nope, with you its all about the Message, and trying to bamboozle the gullible silly sin-laden women-folk into buying your Kool-Aid.
A is not here to learn anything that would go against his worldview.
He is simply here to spew the party propaganda and see if any of it will stick.
There is no point in debating with him.
He is not honestly willing to engage in dialogue.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
ROFL!!!

You're like the guy....
I do understand Sanger's eugenics. And I strongly disagree with her. So, we can agree on Sanger and close that book.

However, can you explain how PP is engaging in eugenics today? I mean, didn't you imply that they do?
Old 05-16-2017, 04:45 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
I do understand Sanger's eugenics. And I strongly disagree with her. So, we can agree on Sanger and close that book.

However, can you explain how PP is engaging in eugenics today? I mean, didn't you imply that they do?

By perpetuating a genocide primarily targeting minorities.

420 abortions for every 1000 live births for black Americans.

121 abortions out of every thousand births for white Americans.

178 abortions out of every 1000 birthday for Hispanic Americans.

PP doesn't offer the non abortion services Libs scream about when defunding is mentioned...breast exams, cancer screening etc.

It's a profit driven baby killing industry.

All the heathen nation's that practiced child sacrifice? Well this is our version of it but the god we are sacrificing to isn't Ba'al or Molech but it goes by the names of Convenience and Empowerment....same demons....different names.

In 2013, 85.2% of abortions were performed on unmarried women

Adolescents under 15 years obtained .03% of all 2013 abortions; women aged 15–19 years accounted for 11.4% (CDC).

Women living with a partner to whom they are not married account for 25% of abortions but only about 10% of women in the population
Percentage Reason
<0.5% Victim of rape
3% Fetal health problems
4% Physical health problems
4% Would interfere with education or career
7% Not mature enough to raise a child
8% Don't want to be a single mother
19% Done having children
23% Can't afford a baby
25% Not ready for a child
6% Other

So less than .5% Because of rape but that's the huge reason they harp on.

"You're gonna make that poor rape victim have her rapists baby!"

Ok... Let's only do them for the .5 % of rape victims and throw out the other reasons except for the life or death of the mother.... So 4.5 %

The vast majority of it comes down to out of wedlock sex...but again let's outsource morality to people not being led by the Spirit of God and say that violating God's law is freedom and empowerment and what's the deaths of millions of children?

Collateral damage...it's the price demanded of us of our gods.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
By perpetuating a genocide primarily targeting minorities.

420 abortions for every 1000 live births for black Americans.

121 abortions out of every thousand births for white Americans.

178 abortions out of every 1000 birthday for Hispanic Americans.
It's not about race. If you can't see the socio-economic connection, I don't think you're paying attention.

Quote:
PP doesn't offer the non abortion services Libs scream about when defunding is mentioned...breast exams, cancer screening etc.
Actually, many do. Here's an example of what PP of Greater Ohio provides:

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/pl...s/our-services

Quote:
It's a profit driven baby killing industry.
But most of those babies will be hated by Republicans once they're born. Because the majority will need WIC, health insurance, TANF, public education, school breakfast and lunch programs, etc. All programs Republicans routinely slash and hack.

Quote:
All the heathen nation's that practiced child sacrifice? Well this is our version of it but the god we are sacrificing to isn't Ba'al or Molech but it goes by the names of Convenience and Empowerment....same demons....different names.
America sacrifices children on the altars of abortion and war.

Quote:
In 2013, 85.2% of abortions were performed on unmarried women

Adolescents under 15 years obtained .03% of all 2013 abortions; women aged 15–19 years accounted for 11.4% (CDC).

Women living with a partner to whom they are not married account for 25% of abortions but only about 10% of women in the population
Percentage Reason
<0.5% Victim of rape
3% Fetal health problems
4% Physical health problems
4% Would interfere with education or career
7% Not mature enough to raise a child
8% Don't want to be a single mother
19% Done having children
23% Can't afford a baby
25% Not ready for a child
6% Other

So less than .5% Because of rape but that's the huge reason they harp on.

"You're gonna make that poor rape victim have her rapists baby!"

Ok... Let's only do them for the .5 % of rape victims and throw out the other reasons except for the life or death of the mother.... So 4.5 %
Okay, let's assume this became our social policy tomorrow.

How would it be policed and enforced?
What would be the charge?
Who would be legally charged?

Quote:
The vast majority of it comes down to out of wedlock sex...but again let's outsource morality to people not being led by the Spirit of God and say that violating God's law is freedom and empowerment and what's the deaths of millions of children?
People have sex. That's just the way it is. Sometimes it's in a moral context and sometimes it isn't. Frankly, the sex lives of others isn't really my business unless they ask me about it or I'm preaching. Neither you nor myself are appointed the moral police of people's private lives.

I'm curious. How many of these women are employed? How many abortions are procured by women living at or below poverty level? How many women don't have health insurance coverage? How many are in abusive marriages, relationships, or homes?
Old 05-17-2017, 11:40 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
It's not about race. If you can't see the socio-economic connection, I don't think you're paying attention.

Actually, many do. Here's an example of what PP of Greater Ohio provides:

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/pl...s/our-services

But most of those babies will be hated by Republicans once they're born. Because the majority will need WIC, health insurance, TANF, public education, school breakfast and lunch programs, etc. All programs Republicans routinely slash and hack.

America sacrifices children on the altars of abortion and war.

Okay, let's assume this became our social policy tomorrow.

People have sex. That's just the way it is. Sometimes it's in a moral context and sometimes it isn't. Frankly, the sex lives of others isn't really my business unless they ask me about it or I'm preaching. Neither you nor myself are appointed the moral police of people's private lives.

I'm curious. How many of these women are employed? How many abortions are procured by women living at or below poverty level? How many women don't have health insurance coverage? How many are in abusive marriages, relationships, or homes?

Aquila...there is never a acceptable reason for taking an innocent life.

Stop making excuses for it by setting up straw men arguments about some scary nebulous "hatred" we are saving them from by slaughtering unborn children.

That's what baby killers tell themselves to asuage their screaming conscience.

Some things will never be ok no matter what excuse we can give.

By following the logic of acceptable excuses you can justify any evil behavior with the right excuse.

When God gives commands He leaves no place for excuses. We are to simply obey.

We justify child murder because people lack the morality and self control to keep it in their pants.

Babies aren't just implanting themselves randomly like a severe 9.5 month version of the common cold.

There are specific steps you go through to make em and since people are elovers of pleasures more than lovers of God, people have out of wedlock children.

Two parent households wouldn't be as poverty stricken as single mothers.

"I wasn't ready to have a child"

That's like saying you aren't ready to eat biscuits but you mixed up the dough, preheated the oven and voila! Biscuits!

Don't do the thing that makes the thing if you aren't ready to take care of the thing.

We have allowed evil corrupt women to push this baby killing agenda, all the while men are the ones seen as violent abusers but the rates of abuse is much higher with mother's than it is father's.

We have turned women into goddesses incarnate and made them the moral authority of all things childbearing and child rearing and they even love and care for their children more than God loves them so of COURSE when a woman makes the decision to end the life of her child, who can question her judgement? Mommy knows best right?
Old 05-17-2017, 11:53 AM
Registered Member

What are people's thoughts about birth control?
Old 05-17-2017, 11:59 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by good samaritan View Post
What are people's thoughts about birth control?
I have an opinion on this, but I may be wrong.

If you are preventing an egg from being fertilized you are not taking a life.

If you are preventing a fertilized egg from implanting and growing, you are then taking a life.

so, if a man has a vasectomy and no sperm results in fertilization, you are not taking a life.

but if I woman uses an IUD, which doesn't prevent fertilization, but doesn't allow the fertilized egg to implant in the uterus, you are taking a life.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Aquila...there is never a acceptable reason for taking an innocent life.

Stop making excuses for it by setting up straw men arguments about some scary nebulous "hatred" we are saving them from by slaughtering unborn children.

That's what baby killers tell themselves to asuage their screaming conscience.

Some things will never be ok no matter what excuse we can give.

By following the logic of acceptable excuses you can justify any evil behavior with the right excuse.

When God gives commands He leaves no place for excuses. We are to simply obey.

We justify child murder because people lack the morality and self control to keep it in their pants.

Babies aren't just implanting themselves randomly like a severe 9.5 month version of the common cold.

There are specific steps you go through to make em and since people are elovers of pleasures more than lovers of God, people have out of wedlock children.

Two parent households wouldn't be as poverty stricken as single mothers.

"I wasn't ready to have a child"

That's like saying you aren't ready to eat biscuits but you mixed up the dough, preheated the oven and voila! Biscuits!

Don't do the thing that makes the thing if you aren't ready to take care of the thing.

We have allowed evil corrupt women to push this baby killing agenda, all the while men are the ones seen as violent abusers but the rates of abuse is much higher with mother's than it is father's.

We have turned women into goddesses incarnate and made them the moral authority of all things childbearing and child rearing and they even love and care for their children more than God loves them so of COURSE when a woman makes the decision to end the life of her child, who can question her judgement? Mommy knows best right?
You're totally misrepresenting me and twisting my point.

But I'm interested in going back to the questions I asked you.
Let's assume abortion was banned tomorrow.

Old 05-17-2017, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
I have an opinion on this, but I may be wrong.

If you are preventing an egg from being fertilized you are not taking a life.

If you are preventing a fertilized egg from implanting and growing, you are then taking a life.

so, if a man has a vasectomy and no sperm results in fertilization, you are not taking a life.

but if I woman uses an IUD, which doesn't prevent fertilization, but doesn't allow the fertilized egg to implant in the uterus, you are taking a life.
What about the birth control pill? My memory might be failing me, but aren't some birth control pills acceptable? I know some don't allow for a fertilized egg to implant. These would essentially be taking a life.
Old 05-17-2017, 03:04 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
What about the birth control pill? My memory might be failing me, but aren't some birth control pills acceptable? I know some don't allow for a fertilized egg to implant. These would essentially be taking a life.
I think you are right, taking the pill is abortive.