Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-08-2019, 06:53 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Requiem for America

House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections, turning back a GOP attempt to discourage the practice. As The Washington Times reports, the vote marks a stunning reversal from just six months ago, when the chamber - then under GOP control - voted to decry illegal immigrant voting.

“We are prepared to open up the political process and let all of the people come in,” Rep. John Lewis, a Georgia Democrat and hero of the civil rights movement, told colleagues as he led opposition to the GOP measure.

Specifically, Pelosi said immigrants “make America more American,” and we should not be “suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America.”

“So, when we talk about newcomers, we have to recognize the constant reinvigoration of America that they are, that we all have been – our families,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi said.

“And that, unless you're blessed to be Native American – which is a blessing in itself that we respect – but that constant reinvigoration of hope, determination, optimism, courage, to make the future better for the next generation, those are American traits. And these newcomers make America more American. And we want them, when they come here, to be fully part of our system. And that means not suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...nts-right-vote

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Requiem for America

Not holding my breath waiting for the DNC to be declared a national security threat.

Of course, the GOP wants millions of immigrants, too, just with "proper papers". Either way, the America we thought we grew up in is long gone already. Might be a good idea to adjust plans, accordingly.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-08-2019, 07:48 PM
Administrator

My guess is some radical leftist Democrats will end up having public US Constitution (reprint) burning sessions before the year is out.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 03-09-2019, 06:30 AM
Registered Member

We are in a little season of respite. Seek the Lord like never before. America is doomed. Mystery Babylon is about to be revealed.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:45 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
We are in a little season of respite. Seek the Lord like never before. America is doomed. Mystery Babylon is about to be revealed.
Mystery Babylon was revealed when John sent out the Revelation. It isn't America, although America is currently in what might be called a "Babylonian captivity."

Old 03-09-2019, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Mystery Babylon was revealed when John sent out the Revelation. It isn't America, although America is currently in what might be called a "Babylonian captivity."
Rev. 18 describes "Mystery Babylon". The next chapter describes the coming of Jesus Christ. Personally I dont believe Jesus came for his wife and defeat of the beast and false prophet in the first century.

Last edited by Michael The Disciple; 03-09-2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:13 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Rev. 18 describes "Mystery Babylon". The next chapter describes the coming of Jesus Christ. Personally I dont believe Jesus came for his wife and defeat of the beast and false prophet in the first century.
Then who is Mystery Babylon?
Old 03-09-2019, 03:26 PM
Registered Member

I live my life as if Christ could come at any moment. But I have a feeling it will be awhile. Christians will either rise up, learn the Constitution , and take control of the country God gave them, or they will fade away into oblivion as their descendants curse them for sitting around waiting for Christ to return.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I live my life as if Christ could come at any moment. But I have a feeling it will be awhile. Christians will either rise up, learn the Constitution , and take control of the country God gave them, or they will fade away into oblivion as their descendants curse them for sitting around waiting for Christ to return.
I believe it will yet be awhile. God will curse no one for wanting him to come.

2 Tim. 4:6-8

6For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

I appreciate the Constitution but we need to learn THE BIBLE.....and obey if we wish to see revival and a lengthening of prosperity.

Last edited by Michael The Disciple; 03-09-2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Then who is Mystery Babylon?
If.....we are in the very last days my opinion is the United States Of America. Just my opinion.