Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-12-2020, 12:20 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Why did we lock down to begin with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Exactly. But I heard that was the title they were using, or something to that effect.

MICHAEL AQUINO????? Is not that same Aquino guy a satanist in the military??? I recall Geraldo Rivera interviewing him in the 70's and he was a chaplain for the temple of Set (Satan), or similar?
Yes, the very same Michael Aquino who was also involved in a child abuse scandal that involved a lot of weird things like underground tunnels, a day care center, and a bunch of other government spooks. He led a splinter group out of LaVey's Church of Satan.

And he provided direction for the development of psychological operations doctrine for the
Pentagon.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-12-2020, 12:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Yes, the very same Michael Aquino who was also involved in a child abuse scandal that involved a lot of weird things like underground tunnels, a day care center, and a bunch of other government spooks. He led a splinter group out of LaVey's Church of Satan.

And he provided direction for the development of psychological operations doctrine for the
Pentagon.
Absolute insanity!

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 05-21-2020, 05:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
No idea what you are going on about.
Gaslight someone else, dude.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 05-21-2020, 10:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
Gaslight someone else, dude.
I wasn't. You weren't making any sense.
Old 05-22-2020, 01:57 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
I wasn't. You weren't making any sense.
Then the memory of your own postings must be pretty short.

You posted a quote from a source indicating that if someone ingested a poison or drug of some kind, their death would not be listed as a nCOVID19 death. Prior to that, you and I went back and forth about the need for autopsy results to generate more accurate death counts.

But there is no way to determine if someone ingested a poison or drug of some sort and died from it unless and until an autopsy is performed, and the typical six-weeks to complete toxicology report is generated, meaning, that for that amount of time, the cause of death is undetermined. So, how can the person in your source quote say they wouldn't list nCOVID19 as the cause of death if they don't even know the cause and wouldn't know the cause for up to six weeks?

Hence my comment.

Old 05-22-2020, 02:02 AM
Administrator

Here's what I mean. In the following post:

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...1&postcount=63

You quote a source stating:

Quote:
For instance, if a woman ingested something poisonous to take her own life and also had tested positive for the disease, her death would not be attributed to the virus.
“If we determine it to be a suicidal ingestion, we would certify the death as an intoxication/suicide,” she said in an email. “COVID would not be on the death certificate.”
You even put the quote in bold text. In order to certify the death was due to suicidal ingestion, it would require an autopsy with a full toxicology report. But in the meantime, if the person in question had tested positive for the virus, what do you suppose is going to go on the death certificate while they don't bother doing an autopsy?

Old 05-22-2020, 10:19 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

"For instance, if a woman ingested something poisonous to take her own life and also had tested positive for the disease, her death would not be attributed to the virus.
“If we determine it to be a suicidal ingestion, we would certify the death as an intoxication/suicide,” she said in an email. “COVID would not be on the death certificate.” "

Problem, such things have in fact happened, as I have posted the news articles already. Not to mention the DOCTORS THEMSELVES that have have come forward stating they are being TOLD to list COVID19 as cause of death even when such is not warranted. I already posted the new revised CDC coding guidelines that reflect this.

The stats are literally completely meaningless. Might as well just use state lottery numbers to determine how many cases, deaths, etc there are.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-22-2020, 10:26 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Yeah... It's all about a terrible virus that threatens the world, and all they want to do is save da chirrenz...

Old 05-23-2020, 06:25 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

150 doctors agree 2nd wave is planned in order to bring in forced vaccinations:

Old 05-23-2020, 09:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
Here's what I mean. In the following post:

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...1&postcount=63

You quote a source stating:

You even put the quote in bold text. In order to certify the death was due to suicidal ingestion, it would require an autopsy with a full toxicology report.
I agree so far.

Quote:
But in the meantime, if the person in question had tested positive for the virus, what do you suppose is going to go on the death certificate while they don't bother doing an autopsy?
Unless there's a preliminary reason to believe it may have been poisonous ingestion or something else that requires an autopsy then why would they do an autopsy?

If someone has tested positive for the virus and died in a manner consistent with the virus while no evidence exists that it was something other than the virus then it should be marked as covid-19 with no autopsy needed. That's the consistent handling for every other type of death.

Instead what you are advocating for is a bunch of criteria that are either very difficult to impossible to implement (autopsy every death) and/or that will not be consistent between covid-19 deaths and other deaths (other deaths from diseases don't get automatic autopsy confirmation). The issue is that both of these stances will result in covid-19 deaths that will be lower in comparison to other diseases than the proper statistics would otherwise show.

The only way your stance makes sense is if you've already accepted the conspiracy theory that covid-19 deaths are being artificially inflated on a mass scale that will be significant enough to matter. (Consider this: For example a 10% inflation for whatever reason really doesn't change anything. a 90% inflation would move the needle. But even a 50% inflation isn't really going to change the overall story.) Also, as soon as one abandons the premise of vastly overinflated covid-19 death counts for conspiracy reasons then it's pretty obvious that what they are doing is a good way of getting the numbers - even if it's not 100% perfect (nothing ever is).

Last edited by jfrog; 05-23-2020 at 10:04 PM.