Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 06-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Registered Member

Re: End Time Revival? Prove it...

The full gospel will be preached in all the world before Jesus comes.

Matt 24:14

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

This gospel has a present and future aspect. To enter the kingdom in the present realm one must be born of water and spirit. Many believers in Christ have not experienced this but will at this time. It also teaches how we are to serve God in the present reality both personally and as the Church.

The future aspect of the kingdom is how at the resurrection and rapture saints will be given immortality, eternal life. How that Christ will violently overthrow the kingdoms of this world and begin his 1000 year reign over the Earth through his trained servants, his kings and priests being prepared in the present.

Now here we see this same gospel being preached at the time when the mark of the beast is being given.

Revelation 14:6-7

6And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Note who is preaching here. A mighty Angel. How awesome! No doubt TRUTH will be coming forth. Correction being brought to the people of YAH. It will be available to the nations.
The message will be preached to worship God our creator (Jesus Christ) and to fear God. This part is emphasized. Worship God. No doubt speaking of lifestyle as well as our intimate worship of him.

Fear God. There is almost no fear of God in the Earth today but it will be known and felt as he brings his mighty judgments against the wicked nations. As believers see his judgment hitting the wicked it will encourage them to greater fear, greater trust and greater obedience.

So yes the message preached at the endtime IMO will be more clear, more accurate than what is preached today.

It will be preached among the nations.

This sounds to me like a move of God that would inspire people far more than what we know now. But thats not all.

Last edited by Michael The Disciple; 06-05-2018 at 01:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2018, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

The End Time will be the most INTENSE TIME in human history. Jesus said so.

Matt. 24:21

For then shall be GREAT TRIBULATION such as was not since the beginning of the world no nor EVER SHALL BE.

Those believers who live at that time will see the display of the power and judgment of God far greater than what has been experienced in history.

The Two Witnesses Revelation 11:1-6

1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

In his greateness YAH raises up 2 mighty prophets like have never been seen. They will preach Gods word with power like the Church would have thought unimaginable.. As they are used to punish the wicked, believers will have the tremendous grace to see the outstretched hand of their MIGHTY GOD AND EVERLASTING FATHER smite the wicked. Their faith will no doubt soar to higher heights than previously known.

To me this sounds like an AWESOME move of God glorious beyond words. I'm thinking that many saints will be searching their hearts ready to do ANYTHING to prepare their lives for their soon coming meeting with Jesus in the air!
Old 06-05-2018, 02:19 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
So yes the message preached at the endtime IMO will be more clear, more accurate than what is preached today.

It will be preached among the nations.

This sounds to me like a move of God that would inspire people far more than what we know now. But thats not all.
So, for 2,000 years it hasn't been clear, or accurate?

In Matthew 24:14 Jesus was no longer speaking to the apostles who asked Him (Mark 13:4) the original questions in Matthew 24:3?

Do you believe that Jesus, the apostles and Paul didn't have the entire clarity and accuracy of truth?
Old 06-05-2018, 02:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
The End Time will be the most INTENSE TIME in human history. Jesus said so.

Matt. 24:21

For then shall be GREAT TRIBULATION such as was not since the beginning of the world no nor EVER SHALL BE.

Those believers who live at that time will see the display of the power and judgment of God far greater than what has been experienced in history.

The Two Witnesses Revelation 11:1-6

1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. 3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

In his greateness YAH raises up 2 mighty prophets like have never been seen. They will preach Gods word with power like the Church would have thought unimaginable.. As they are used to punish the wicked, believers will have the tremendous grace to see the outstretched hand of their MIGHTY GOD AND EVERLASTING FATHER smite the wicked. Their faith will no doubt soar to higher heights than previously known.

To me this sounds like an AWESOME move of God glorious beyond words. I'm thinking that many saints will be searching their hearts ready to do ANYTHING to prepare their lives for their soon coming meeting with Jesus in the air!
How do you explain the two olive trees and menorah in Zechariah?
Old 06-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Old 06-05-2018, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

In Matthew 24:14 Jesus was no longer speaking to the apostles who asked Him (Mark 13:4) the original questions in Matthew 24:3?

Do you believe that Jesus, the apostles and Paul didn't have the entire clarity and accuracy of truth?
It was clear when first delivered to the Saints. It is clear to anyone through the centuries that understood it. Yet the HUGE number of those that have at least "believed" in Jesus have not believed in the same teaching or "gospel" that was presented early on.

I dont know how that could be debated. Like right now you would say that the entire UPCI does not understand the full truth because they are "futurists". It works the same way across the board. Numerous groups and orgs disagree on what is truth.

Its been that way for many centuries. So when the word says the gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all nations and the everlasting gospel is being preached at least until or even into the time of the mark of the beast that is A GREAT MOVE OF GOD blessing the nations with his truth.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
How do you explain the two olive trees and menorah in Zechariah?
We are given the explanation:

Rev 11:3-4

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4[B These[/B] are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Zechariah 4:11

11Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

God explains who the end time witnesses are. Let us not make it more complicated than the teaching YAH gives us plainly in the text of Rev 11:10

Rev 11:10

10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:34 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
We are given the explanation:

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4[B These[/B] are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Zechariah 4:11

11Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? 12And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? 13And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. 14Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

God explains who the end time witnesses are. Let us not make it more complicated than the teaching YAH gives us plainly in the text of Rev 11:10

Rev 11:10

10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Not complicating anything, but just asking how this is dealing with the two olive trees and menorah in Zechariah? Which would have to be dealing with everything including the swift scroll which has the measurements the porch of Solomon. One has to always keep in mind that for 2,000 years it hasn't been clear, or accurate, it is because it was originally written to another group. That group was Diaspora Judeans located in those diaspora churches in Asia Minor. These men and women would of understood these Greek writings through the only Bible they had at the time. The LXX Torah. So, when they would of read Revelation 11 they would of immediately compared it with what they already knew about Zechariah 4? Right? They would of taken everything that was found in Torah and identified what they were reading in the Greek New Tesatment's Revelation. They wouldn't of believed that these two individuals were actual literally fire breathing humans, but compared the fire coming out of their mouths with Jeremiah 5:14. As they would of taken the two prophets as two witnesses in Numbers 35:30, Deuteronomy 17:6, Deuteronomy 19:15, one of Jesus' explanation on two witnesses found in John 8:17. Also the plagues and sign these witnesses share are also found in the LXX. What gets complicated is when we go outside what the Torah has already pointed out concerning these events. Then try to use our own imagination mingled with 20th century Churchisms.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:43 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
It was clear when first delivered to the Saints. It is clear to anyone through the centuries that understood it. Yet the HUGE number of those that have at least "believed" in Jesus have not believed in the same teaching or "gospel" that was presented early on.

I dont know how that could be debated. Like right now you would say that the entire UPCI does not understand the full truth because they are "futurists". It works the same way across the board. Numerous groups and orgs disagree on what is truth.

Its been that way for many centuries. So when the word says the gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all nations and the everlasting gospel is being preached at least until or even into the time of the mark of the beast that is A GREAT MOVE OF GOD blessing the nations with his truth.
Bro, a large majority of UPCI are Pre Trib dispensationalists, hardcore at that. Some even still see Brother Baxter Jr as a heretic concerning post trib. When I was post trib I didn't see the Pre Tribber as not having the message of the Gospel. Because I believe that is Acts 2:38, One God in Christ, and speaking in tongues as the initial evidence of the Holy Ghost, with living a godly overcoming life. Tell me, what good would it do MeMaw, and PePaw knowing eschatology backwards and forwards but their soteriology is all banged up? No, Jesus said this Gospel of the Kingdom, was how to see, and enter the Kingdom through Jesus name, with the power and demonstration of the Holy Ghost.
Old 06-05-2018, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Not complicating anything, but just asking how this is dealing with the two olive trees and menorah in Zechariah? Which would have to be dealing with everything including the swift scroll which has the measurements the porch of Solomon. One has to always keep in mind that for 2,000 years it hasn't been clear, or accurate, it is because it was originally written to another group. That group was Diaspora Judeans located in those diaspora churches in Asia Minor. These men and women would of understood these Greek writings through the only Bible they had at the time. The LXX Torah. So, when they would of read Revelation 11 they would of immediately compared it with what they already knew about Zechariah 4? Right? They would of taken everything that was found in Torah and identified what they were reading in the Greek New Tesatment's Revelation. They wouldn't of believed that these two individuals were actual literally fire breathing humans, but compared the fire coming out of their mouths with Jeremiah 5:14. As they would of taken the two prophets as two witnesses in Numbers 35:30, Deuteronomy 17:6, Deuteronomy 19:15, one of Jesus' explanation on two witnesses found in John 8:17. Also the plagues and sign these witnesses share are also found in the LXX. What gets complicated is when we go outside what the Torah has already pointed out concerning these events. Then try to use our own imagination mingled with 20th century Churchisms.
Looks to me like that complicates the life out of the truth. God said in the end for 42 months he will have two witnesses.

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

He then identifies the two witness.

Rev 11:9-10

9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

He just clarified what he meant. Jeremiah 5:14 probably explains the anointed preaching of judgment they are doing and YAH brings it to pass against them.