Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 06-27-2018, 03:59 PM
Registered Member

Liberals Call for Harassment and Violence

It's one thing for Maxine Waters to incite her supporters to harass Trump supporters and administration officials.

It's another thing for a pencil-necked liberal writer to go viral calling for BOMBS against Trump officials. Yeah, BOMBS.

"Do you think that being asked to leave a restaurant, or having your meal interrupted, or being called by the public is bad? My fascism-enabling friends, this is only the beginning."

"I do not believe that Trump administration officials should be able to live their lives in peace and affluence while they inflict serious harms on large portions of the American population. Not being able to go to restaurants and attend parties and be celebrated is just the minimum baseline here."

"Wait until the racism this administration is stoking begins to explode into violence more frequently. Read a *ing history book. Read a recent history book. The U.S. had thousands of domestic bombings per year in the early 1970s. This is what happens when citizens decide en masse that their political system is corrupt, racist, and unresponsive. The people out of power have only just begun to flex their dissatisfaction. The day will come, sooner that you all think, when Trump administration officials will look back fondly on the time when all they had to worry about was getting hollered at at a Mexican restaurant. When you aggressively * with people’s lives, you should not be surprised when they decide to * with yours."

To be honest, if his photo is any indication, I doubt any administration officials are much worried about Hamilton Nolan. But the danger is with some wacko, left-wing liberal reading it and acting on it.

SCOTUS Justice Kennedy's retirement announcement today has stoked the fires even hotter. I've read people on Twitter calling for harassment and violence against not just Trump officials, but anyone who voted for or supports Trump.

The left is unhinged. And I'm happy, because the more extreme they become, the more they guarantee a GOP supermajority after the election.
Old 06-27-2018, 04:41 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Liberals Call for Harassment and Violence

This was emailed to me today. I don't know anything about the owner of the sight. But she is trying to interview Maxine Waters. Which was more annoying to watch then anything. I don't understand how the video footage even helped their cause. But Maxine Water was the individual who wanted Trump impeached am I correct?

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/watch-...maxine-waters/

This is so funny.

Old 06-27-2018, 04:45 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Liberals Call for Harassment and Violence

This was funny....

I have a question?

How stupid are people getting in this country?

We are in the tribulation the tribulation of stupid people.