Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-09-2018, 06:23 PM
Saved & Shaved

Re: Look who is selling CBD. LOL! Good Grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
If the above isn't enough, then clearly He's not.

JMHO.
Come on, now...!
Old 07-09-2018, 06:31 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post

Some have faith in "miracles". Some also have faith that God has provided all that we need in nature to relieve pain and suffering. The two beliefs are not mutually exclusive.

And we praise God for such miracles. But a miracle is a miracle because it is rare and defies the norm. If this doctrine you teach were true, Apostolics would never go to the hospital, become ill, or suffer from debilitating diseases. Not everyone wins that lotto EB. An no man is entitled to a miracle. In the mean time, if a medical treatment helps to relieve suffering, I see no problem with it.
Chris, you are a manipulator of any discussion we are involved in. You admitted that I don't teach that people never go to a hospital or be treated by a physician. You admitted this and posted that you understand that I believe in people being treated. You also understand that we aren't talking about surgery, aspirin, penicillin, antibiotics, or band-aids. We are talking about a narcotic plant which is being used to make money, not to make people well.

Quote:

Clearly you do. Do you enjoy watching families and children with seizure disorders suffer when miracles don't come EB?
You're the same guy who mocked a child being burned on a lit stove.
You need a doctor, you need to smoke your brains out, because you don't have common sense. You sure don't in Jesus Christ of the Bible. I'll tell you what show me in the Bible Jesus or any of the apostle using a psychotropic plant for anything. Prove it with book, chapter, and verse. Because your argument is no longer with me, it is with Jesus Christ.

Quote:

If your God would want us to sit back and watch children suffer as they seize all over the floor, with periods of lapsed breathing, etc....
Chris you sure love to parade dying children to prop up your agenda.
You should be a politician, they love to kiss babies and kill them, all to win an election. Smoke up Chris, because you are gone boy.

Quote:

He's a pathetic excuse for a God. I'd be more of a man than he, because I'd be willing to assist the child and attempt to end the suffering as we wait for a healing.
Anyone who let this despicable comment go uncheck is messed up. You mean the God who unleashed two she bears to destroy young children mocking a prophet? The God who commanded a king to order the Israelites to perform genocide on the Amalekite nation? Bro, I have been in the children's ward in Broward General more than you have at your local hospital. I have seen a lot of things, I have listened to doctors say that a child wouldn't be healed. Comforted parents who couldn't understand why their child had a terminal illness that your blessed weed couldn't help. You honestly don't think through your comments? You just emotionally ghet swept away and post like some horse's hind end, in your own self righteousness? You are better than GOD? Because you would assist a child? Is that what you tell parents whose 8 year old was hit by a motorcycle? Who the doctors don't give good odds? God is not assisting their daughter who has brain cancer, and no amount of weed is going to be able to help her, or ease anything she is feeling? You got problems Chris, you need to figure out where you left the path. Because you re no longer even near the cobble stone edge. You are unhappy, bitter, individual who needs to get to an Apostolic prayer room and lay on your face. Lay their until you get something from Jesus Christ.

Quote:

You're just as reckless with religion. But given your history with substance abuse, I'd not recommend that you ever try medical cannabis.
Bud, you haven't a clue. You lost this round. Game over. Go find a pastor and a church family to pray with you. Until you are swimming in snot bubbles and tears.

Quote:
I praise God for Votive's healing. But that was Votive's healing. That doesn't entitle any of the rest of us to a miracle. It simply demonstrates God's power. And so, we pray for healing. In the mean time, we seek to relieve suffering.
Votive, Esaias, 1ofthechosen, there probably many others on this forum alone who can say the same thing. Yet, sadly you won't hear them, because you don't believe it could happen for you. That's the real problem here. You don't believe.

Quote:

No, I'm supportive of families like those who have children seizing in multiple seizures a day who might benefit from a treatment that you're irrationally afraid of. You'd rather see the child seizing. That's demonic.
No, people who use children to win an argument is demonic.

Quote:
My God is clearly bigger than yours.
Obviously you proved he is not.
Old 07-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Aquilapedia entry for 2019:

"Oh, yeah, singing Old black water, keep on rolling... ALL. DAY. LONG.

Aquilapedia entry for 2020:

I used to be one of those Bible thumping Christians, but now? I can be anything this time around! Especially with my new friend, Mickey Mouse... all 500 micrograms of M O U S E... see ya later!

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

AFF... where trannies and drug pushers hang out?

Ridiculous.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Aqualung, the problem is you've completely blown your credibility. The only people buying your bag o' shake are those who either haven't been watching you on this forum over the years, or those who are already geared up to be getting their "medical marijuana" on the flip side anyway.

A couple years ago you were promoting the occult on the forum. You've been promoting standard democrat party talking points all along. You've promoted legalized abortion. Now you're promoting "medical marijuana". What's next, LSD and psilocybin for treatment of depression? Shamanic exploration using binaural soundtracks and VR headsets? You've already promoted "contemplative meditation".

Quite simply, you're on a different Path than we are. You think that's a light at the end of the tunnel but it's a train headed right for you.

I hope God gets a hold of you and soon, because you're playing with lots of fires and trust me, you're no firewalker. You're on the fast track to becoming another statistic. You don't see it, but lots of others do. Turn around before you fall into the abyss.

Old 07-10-2018, 05:16 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Aqualung, the problem is you've completely blown your credibility. The only people buying your bag o' shake are those who either haven't been watching you on this forum over the years, or those who are already geared up to be getting their "medical marijuana" on the flip side anyway.

A couple years ago you were promoting the occult on the forum. You've been promoting standard democrat party talking points all along. You've promoted legalized abortion. Now you're promoting "medical marijuana". What's next, LSD and psilocybin for treatment of depression? Shamanic exploration using binaural soundtracks and VR headsets? You've already promoted "contemplative meditation".

Quite simply, you're on a different Path than we are. You think that's a light at the end of the tunnel but it's a train headed right for you.

I hope God gets a hold of you and soon, because you're playing with lots of fires and trust me, you're no firewalker. You're on the fast track to becoming another statistic. You don't see it, but lots of others do. Turn around before you fall into the abyss.
Chris, you are going down roads that may not take their toll immediately. But slowly and in time they will devastate in ways you can’t even imagine.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Marijuana is garbage and never ever helped anyone.
A Little Girl With Epilepsy Tries Cannabis Oil

Last edited by Aquila; 07-10-2018 at 06:29 AM.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Cannabis Talk 101: Medical Cannabis stops Stefan's seizures!

Old 07-10-2018, 06:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Marijuana Saves Father's Son

Old 07-10-2018, 06:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Kara's cannabis treatment for autism self agression

Last edited by Aquila; 07-10-2018 at 06:28 AM.