Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-16-2021, 08:42 AM
Banned

Re: I'll Say It Again - IT'S OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
If this is representative of an end time view it would be the same as mine. Jesus is calling men to his supper. They refuse and make light beating, shaming, and killing his servants.

Jesus comes and destroys them. The "positive" to the story is the wedding.
AKA..rapture(wedding), then Tribulation(those that miss the wedding).

The precedent is set by God. The event of 70ad is only a microcosm.
Old 01-16-2021, 12:05 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 God View Post
AKA..rapture(wedding), then Tribulation(those that miss the wedding).

The precedent is set by God. The event of 70ad is only a microcosm.
Said not one scripture anywhere. Sean, you are waiting for an event that is never going to happen.
Old 01-16-2021, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

Why is 1 God hijacking all these threads and turning them into debates on eschatology? Please stop! Make your own thread and stop turning others into your debate thread.

Ridiculous.
Old 01-16-2021, 12:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Why is 1 God hijacking all these threads and turning them into debates on eschatology? Please stop! Make your own thread and stop turning others into your debate thread.

Ridiculous.
It seems normal for this thread to take on a "worldview" flavor.
Old 01-16-2021, 12:40 PM
Registered Member

1 God. A simple question.

Is your name Sean? Or are these people making that up?
Old 01-16-2021, 07:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
And you are always proved a liar. Of the times I have spoken of the Messiah on this forum it would be in a ratio of 500 to one times I have written the name of Jesus as compared to Yeshua.
Mike I have known you for a super long time. Anyone else who knows you knows you are YAH/Yahshua babbler. You have brought up the flawed J argument with me in the beginning when I first met your sorry hide. So, don't call me a liar, PROVE me a liar.

Quote:
Anyone can read my posts and see. Although it certainly is nothing to be ashamed of to call Jesus by his Hebrew name. I find it a joy!
Here we go again, here is Mike stating that all we need to do is read his posts. To see that he really never keeps using Hebrew when conversing with English speakers. He follows it up with "I find it a joy?" Well, you just got through calling me a liar for saying you use a Hebrew name to speak with English readers. Yet, you state that you actually use Jesus all the time. But then follow it up by saying, using the name is a joy? Well, if it is such a joy, wouldn't that indicate that you would always attempt to use it because you would want to feel this "joy?" Mike you always sound conflicted, especially when you crawfish. Or maybe it is when you talk with me? That you use feel compelled to type out YAH. Or what to call the Greek named Jesus, Yeshua? How about that time you said I would be cursed because I misused the name YAH? You remember that? Or am I lying about that as well? How many times you posted Psalm 68:4 to prove His name is YAH/JAH? Am I lying about that as well?

Quote:
Now this surprises me coming from you. You seemed to have consistently thrown all other "forms of Christianity" into Hell. If one were not baptized in Jesus name filled with the Spirit with tongues following and believing Jesus is the Father they had no hope of salvation and were nothing but devils.
Mike, show me where I said that they were saved? If you read what I posted I said they changed a pagan world through the BIBLE. You know that book you add things to, like, the logos the raincoat of God?

Quote:
Now when it touches your "eschatology" you SEEM to be saying that the Catholics and Protestants were really Christians after all! I mean how many nations were converted into the Acts 2 mode?
Mike who preserved the Bible? Who compiled the Bible you hold right now? Acts 2 mode? From what I and others have found out it was Popes who modified the baptism from immersion in Jesus name to infant baptism in titles. So, everyone from the Middle East to Spain could of been baptized in Jesus name before the triune formula took hold. But that in itself is debatable. So, allow me to clarify, it is THE BIBLE that changed the world we live in.

Quote:
I think I recall one African nation a few decades ago where the President may have been "Apostolic".
Who cares what you recall.

Quote:
One would be hard pressed to find ANY NATION where the king or Pres spoke in tongues. Yet you are saying they converted the world.
How do you know? How would I know if they did or didn't? Your idea of history is from the 60s until now. World history is far more than that, you bitter old kook.

But Mike seriously, you crazed religious phony Online. Even my atheist father stood firm on how the Bible changed the course of man's history. Mike, every scholar be it secular or religious, believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Bible changed the entire world scene. But you know that already, but to protect the nonsense you believe you want to focus on Shaka Zulu speaking in tongues and being Apostolic.

Quote:
America might be the closest one could point to. Not that it was ever a CHRISTIAN NATION. Indeed if "Apostolic" can only be defined as you have many times on this forum where Trins who speak in tongues are routinely called "witches" and other names the case for America being a CHRISTIAN NATION is very small indeed.
Mike, the Greek flag is a Christian cross. Mike, it must look like a blood bath when you deal with Trinitarians. They must kick a mudhold in your midsection when you debate with them. Learning Greek to deal with Trinitarians is a joke, compared to you not even having a clue on not only Christian world history, but world history itself. Yes, the witch singer who you constantly post her horrid videos will have her soul annihilated in the grave. Because a Bible which changed the world she refused to allow it to change her. But, Mike you already know, because Misty Edwards doesn't believe what you believe. Therefore in your book, she is as cooked as in my book.

So, when are you going to camp out on the white house lawn to meet Satan when he lands his spacecraft? Maybe you can translate or Uncle Joe Biden.

You bitter old guy who loves strife.
Old 01-16-2021, 07:11 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
1 God. A simple question.

Is your name Sean? Or are these people making that up?
Wow, I bet he is going to tell you Mike.

The joker is here under another account, he was banned Mike. Here under another account Mike because he was removed for hijacking multiple threads.
He says his name is RENE. Good grief Mike you love strife.
Old 01-16-2021, 07:13 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

Ridiculous.
Sorry my brother, had to answer Mr Gibson.

I'm done.
Old 01-16-2021, 07:49 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Mike I have known you for a super long time. Anyone else who knows you knows you are YAH/Yahshua babbler. You have brought up the flawed J argument with me in the beginning when I first met your sorry hide. So, don't call me a liar, PROVE me a liar.
So easy to do Dom. I called you a liar because you said I hate the name of Jesus.

The proof you are a liar is in my posts over the years. As I replied to you I use the name of Jesus probably 500 times to every one time I use Yeshua.

So by saying I hate the name of Jesus you make yourself a liar.
Old 01-16-2021, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Mike, show me where I said that they were saved?
Here it is Dom unless now you think being a Christian is different than being saved.

Quote:
Are Christians supposed to make their own nations? Convert whole countries? That's what the Bible says. The rock strikes the image in the feet and it collapses and the rock consumes the earth. Yet, all Christians believed they had already done this, because they already lived in a world which everyone from Spain to Jerusalem was Christian.
Clear enough.