Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-07-2018, 09:57 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Pastor goes off on trinity doubters

Old 09-08-2018, 04:39 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Baptist Ruckmanite Pre Tribbers don't like Steve

Old 09-09-2018, 02:19 AM
Registered Member

This popped up in my feed don't know if this has been covered or not. Lol
"Wrong again" so apparently he believes the Bible says God the son will reign in the millennium, and then after that God the Father will reign and we will be able to see Him. So apparently He's coming back like Jordan out of retirement, the good news from Steve Anderson. Oh and apparently baptism in Jesus Name is the Mark of the Beast and "the "New Heresy" of Oneness" also.. i guess he doesn't know the trinity wasn't fully developed until late 3rd early 4th century.

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!

Last edited by 1ofthechosen; 09-09-2018 at 02:24 AM.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:37 AM
Registered Member

And where does he get this from? Heretics are attracted to the trinity doctrine like moths to the flame. They run from the truth. Steve Anderson is a perfect example of that..

This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 09-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Saved by Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofthechosen View Post
This popped up in my feed don't know if this has been covered or not. Lol
"Wrong again" so apparently he believes the Bible says God the son will reign in the millennium, and then after that God the Father will reign and we will be able to see Him. So apparently He's coming back like Jordan out of retirement, the good news from Steve Anderson. Oh and apparently baptism in Jesus Name is the Mark of the Beast and "the "New Heresy" of Oneness" also.. i guess he doesn't know the trinity wasn't fully developed until late 3rd early 4th century.

The Antichrist will go by the name of Jesus or maybe Yeshua? Good grief he's actually serious about this. Ignorance.

"The only man who has the right to say he is justified by grace alone is the man who has left all to follow Christ." ~Dietrich Bonheoffer, The Cost of Discipleship

"Preachers who should be fishing for men are now too often fishing for compliments from men." ~Leonard Ravenhill
Old 09-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
The Antichrist will go by the name of Jesus or maybe Yeshua? Good grief he's actually serious about this. Ignorance.
That was one of like 7 videos he was taking punches on us. But that last one I posted I commented on it. I'll probably get attacked by his followers but so be it. He said that our Jesus is just like us all about self, and the real Jesus was a servant? (Or something to that effect.) And that we who believe in Oneness Created a God in our image.

Now I know his ex people Tyler Baker and that other guy have the craziest oneness theology I've ever heard of. In fact it's all just a hybrid of a bunch of things, and they've made it their own. So I addressed that also, but we will see what happens. No response yet, but I couldn't believe the gall he had with all the things he was saying about oneness people. I mean I believe Trinitarians are lost and him included,. But I don't hate them for that. I have a heart for them. Him on the other hand, he hates anything he can't disprove..

He's judged already so it doesn't really matter, but that guy is either a straight up liar and deceiver or a flat out Reprobate, but neither one is good. He makes the most outlandish claims. On one video his followers were saying that he taught them to not trust the Book of Acts and stories to support doctrine. That if you followed that example we should also follow examples of people who did immoral things in the Bible too? (Or something to that effect.) Ridiculous. I encourage you all to comment on those videos because those people are super deceived and they need help. Most probably will reject, but some body has to be hungry for truth. Some of those people talk like Steve Anderson is a gift from God to them. All I can say is God forbid!

SUBSCRIBE!

Last edited by 1ofthechosen; 09-09-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Registered Member

Ok so in this video he says "we are body soul and Spirit and all 3 parts make us one person. But when it comes to God that makes Him 3 person's? Then he goes and uses John 14 where Jesus "My Father is greater than I" and says see they arent equal. So I guess He believes they aren't coming equal either.

SUBSCRIBE!

Last edited by 1ofthechosen; 09-10-2018 at 09:08 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:28 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Steve Anderson is a sensation in his little corner of the utubeverse. That is all.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-11-2018, 04:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Steve Anderson is a sensation in his little corner of the utubeverse. That is all.
Amen. Just an attention seeker.