Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Temporary Occupant of Earth

Medical Science Kills Another One??

Mother claims healthy son, 19, was killed by flu-shot after he fell into a coma just 24-hours after having vaccine

Chandler Webb, 19, fell ill one day after being given a flu-shot before a Mormon mission

Died after one month in a coma when his family decided to take him off life support

Doctors have not determined the cause of death

His mother, Lori, is convinced it was the flu-shot

By James Nye

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-vaccine.html

A bereaved mother of Utah teen is convinced her otherwise healthy son's death was caused by a flu-shot he was given the day before he fell ill - in a case which baffled doctors.

In the obituary for her son, Chandler, 19, Lori Webb said that her son was given his first ever shot on October 15th after agreeing to travel on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

However, the day after receiving the flu and tuberculosis shots, the Brighton High School graduate began suffering sever vomiting and was admitted to hospital in Salt Lake City where he fell into a coma 24-hours later.

'Sicker than he has ever been in his life. He says he's never shook so hard his whole life. He had the worst headache, throw up, and he slept for about two and a half days and didn't eat anything during that time,' said Webb to the Salt Lake Tribune.

Chandler was ultimately taken off life support after a month in a coma and he died on Tuesday after 28 days in the hospital.

Chandler Webb’s direct cause of death was swelling of the brain, his mother said.

But Lori claims that it has to be the flu shot because her had never been ill before.

'We're angry because we believe it's the flu shot that caused it,' said Lori to the Salt Lake Tribune.

However, Chandler's doctors have not discussed his case and public health officials repeated that the vaccine is safe and rarely has serious side effects.
Lori has decided not to have an autopsy, deciding that the results of a brain biopsy will be sufficient to determine the cause of death.

Chandler's medical team, which included six neurologists at Intermountain Medical Center in Murray, tested him for every conceivable illness - including Lyme disease and sexually transmitted ones.

'They checked every virus, every fungus, ever tick, west nile they even checked for rabies,' said Webb. 'And they can't find anything...it was the most senseless, senseless, death.'

'This was his first flu shot,' Webb said. 'He’d never had one before.'

I hate this. 'I hate that I have to bury my son.'

Utah Department of Health spokesman Tom Hudachko said the state is aware of the case but can’t verify the cause of death or whether it is investigating.

The health department also has no record of anyone from Utah dying from a reaction to the vaccine, he said.

'Like with other medical procedures, there can be side effects and adverse reactions,' he said.

'In the vast majority of those cases the side effects are not very severe — soreness at the injection site, low fever, achiness. Occasionally, yes, there are more severe side effects from receiving the vaccine.'

130 million people nationwide, nearly half of Americans, get the flu vaccine every year and side effects are extremely rare.

Out of those 130 million people, about 140 people report serious side-effects.

Chandler Webb was described as a healthy teen, who visited the gym five days a week before he fell ill.

Lori Webb described how as her son was taken off life-support she cut his hair for the last time and told him the story of 'The Three Billy Goats Gruff', just as she did when he was a child.

'I can’t describe how hard it is to lose a child,' she said

Do Not Argue With Idiots, they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:43 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Medical Science Kills Another One??

The flu-shot is a total scam.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-25-2013, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The flu-shot is a total scam.
How so?

Do Not Argue With Idiots, they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

I have a thread on here about the mandatory flu vaccine and how I quit nursing school over it.

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...datory+vaccine

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Old 11-25-2013, 02:01 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

I got 3 flu shots in my early twenties. I noticed that those were the years that I got the flu. I stopped with the shots... No more flu.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:08 PM
Registered Member

I've also heard stories of people that survived a car wreck because they didn't have a seatbelt on. I guess we should not make seatbelts mandatory because some people may have had ther lives saved by not having them on.

The facts are that car wrecks without seatbelts are much more deadly than those with them. The facts are that the flu is deadlier than the handful of cases where the flu shot MIGHT have been deadly. The difference between seatbelts and the flu is that you having the flu can put others at a greater risk of death while not having a seatbelt on only puts u at a greater risk of death.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
I've also heard stories of people that survived a car wreck because they didn't have a seatbelt on. I guess we should not make seatbelts mandatory because some people may have had ther lives saved by not having them on.

The facts are that car wrecks without seatbelts are much more deadly than those with them. The facts are that the flu is deadlier than the handful of cases where the flu shot MIGHT have been deadly. The difference between seatbelts and the flu is that you having the flu can put others at a greater risk of death while not having a seatbelt on only puts u at a greater risk of death.
Me, I just don't want to be part of the handful.

Old 11-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abiding Now View Post
Me, I just don't want to be part of the handful.
Me either. And having formaldehyde, thimerosol and stuff injected into my body on a yearly basis just doesn't seem like a good idea. Everybody has to decide what is best for them and should have the RIGHT to. But now, people are mandating, get this, or lose your job.

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Old 11-25-2013, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

BTW, I don't think seat belts should be mandatory. I'm not hurting you if I choose not to wear one. I do wear one every time I get into the car but I don't think the government should have to babysit me.

Old 11-25-2013, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILG View Post
Me either. And having formaldehyde, thimerosol and stuff injected into my body on a yearly basis just doesn't seem like a good idea. Everybody has to decide what is best for them and should have the RIGHT to. But now, people are mandating, get this, or lose your job.
Just like they mandated to use your seatbelt or get a ticket?