Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 01-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Walkbyfaith7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DividedThigh View Post
i live in the great north woods, among the hunters up here, when the muslims get here, and they do have a mosque here, however small they dont run around trying to kill everybody else, mainly because we will and should defend ourselves, that is the kind of president we need, like the one we have, inho, dt
You can't defend yourself against these types we are dealing with.
We can't even find them hardly. That is the tactic of terror.

We don't need a president to war monger like Bush, we need a president who will stop bulling other countries as that is not in our constitution nor in our best interest as a country. We have more enemies than anyone because we are in everyone else's business.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkbyfaith7 View Post
You can't defend yourself against these types we are dealing with.
We can't even find them hardly. That is the tactic of terror.

We don't need a president to war monger like Bush, we need a president who will stop bulling other countries as that is not in our constitution nor in our best interest as a country. We have more enemies than anyone because we are in everyone else's business.
you keep believing that, and i will believe what i have believed since a child, dont worry when they come my powder will be dry, lol, dt
Old 01-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Walkbyfaith7

Quote:
you keep believing that, and i will believe what i have believed since a child, dont worry when they come my powder will be dry, lol, dt
They won't come for you. They don't care about you. They care about the big military that is around taunting people and on their land.

If someone was on your soil...see you get upset but then it is ok with you if we go on theirs, blow up their lands, accidentally killed some woman and children and enforce our political system.

My question is: Why is it Ok for you to do that to people but they can't do it to you?

These such statements are made by hipocrites.

Sigh.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Well repeated exposure to violence causes Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Not just war. But I believe had 9/11 not happened our military would not be in Iraq. But I also believe if we had not sent our military there more of the innocent people o. Iraq would have been tortured and killed than are the terrorist and the remnants of Sadaam's supporters that the military is fighting.
Just because someone supports the military doesn't mean they are warmongers. I think most Americans don't like war but are willing to support our military and our President, Congress, and Senate.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 01-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Walkbyfaith7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneasttx View Post
Well repeated exposure to violence causes Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. Not just war. But I believe had 9/11 not happened our military would not be in Iraq. But I also believe if we had not sent our military there more of the innocent people o. Iraq would have been tortured and killed than are the terrorist and the remnants of Sadaam's supporters that the military is fighting.
Just because someone supports the military doesn't mean they are warmongers. I think most Americans don't like war but are willing to support our military and our President, Congress, and Senate.
From what my brother and others have told me that have served multiple times in Iraq/afganistan is that we have been in Iraq for years! We occupy many countries even today. Some destroyers almost had it in with IRAN the other day. It will lead to something with Iran and that will be bad.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
They won't come for you. They don't care about you. They care about the big military that is around taunting people and on their land.

If someone was on your soil...see you get upset but then it is ok with you if we go on theirs, blow up their lands, accidentally killed some woman and children and enforce our political system.

My question is: Why is it Ok for you to do that to people but they can't do it to you?

These such statements are made by hipocrites.

Sigh.
well we are gonna have to agree to disagree, cause you dont know me or anything about me, or you wouldnt talk like that, your an american your privelege bought by many peoples sacrifice, god bless, dt
Old 01-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneasttx View Post
well said, dt
Old 01-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Walkbyfaith7

Quote:
well we are gonna have to agree to disagree, cause you dont know me or anything about me, or you wouldnt talk like that, your an american your privelege bought by many peoples sacrifice, god bless, dt
How can you disagree?

You said: You wouldn't allow them on your soil to attack you. What does that mean? That means you would fight them and kill them right?

Well, guess what? We are on their soil, their land trying to spread out political system and enforce our miliary rules.

So what makes you think they wouldn't fight too?
Old 01-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
From what my brother and others have told me that have served multiple times in Iraq/afganistan is that we have been in Iraq for years! We occupy many countries even today. Some destroyers almost had it in with IRAN the other day. It will lead to something with Iran and that will be bad.

Where do you really expect the American military to be? Staying home? Of course we are in that part of the world. And did not Saudi Arabia ask for our help after the invasion of Kuwait? Where we are now is just an extension of that. And it is so simple to know that God uses men to ally with his people (Israel). And from my understanding America will not ever be condemning Israel but that Israel will be our only ally at some point in the future.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 01-07-2008, 12:30 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Quote:
Thanks for serving in Destert Storm. But you are mistaken when it comes to this topic.

These people are fighting because of their God, Allah. It is more than in Iraq, more than Iran, more than Pakistan, more than in Europe and now they are starting to increase in number in the USA. These people want all the Jews killed. These people want all the allies of the Jews killed. Prophecy says that all nations will come against who? Jersusalem and that mean the USA too. So before you are too patriotic you might want to consider this very country will end up fighting against the Lord's first chosen people.
LOL! they are bad, they want us dead, we should not fight them.

im confused. exactly how do you stop these people if you dont fight them? LOL!

crazy.

Im corn fused.