Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-15-2017, 05:12 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

He has it all figured out! Thank God for Google!

Old 08-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: He has it all figured out! Thank God for Googl

I came across this joker in January of last year talking about September 23 2017.

When we have our Bible studies in the streets of Fort Lauderdale, I always come across some weirdness. People ask questions concerning things they have heard or seen. This individual's info kept coming up, so, I dutifully watched his vid. But I forgot all about it, until the Revelation 12 sign came up again. Everything is supposed to happen Sept 23 2017. So, I guess these chaps are going to be disappointed when nothing eventful happens.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Registered Member

A friend of mine shared a video on FB from a minister I know who is very much into prophecy and End Times/Baxter studies. He's had Baxter at his church for end time conferences several years.

He recorded a FB Live video Monday about the eclipse, the hurricanes and how he believes it relates to the end times. Unfortunately I can't link it to AFF. I tried and when I tested the link it sent me to a FB error page. The video was shared globally, not limited to just their friends, but FB isn't video link friendly.

It's a 28 minute video. In it, he claims the eclipse marked the end of the times of the Gentiles. He talked about Hurricane Harvey and Irma and how earthquake in the Greek actually means "commotion of the air," "gale" or the English word, "hurricane." He claims Hurricane's always cause earthquakes, due to flooding seeping down into the earth.

He talked about Carbondale, IL and how it's "X marks the spot" for the eclipse and also the northern tip of the New Madrid fault line.

This isn't a prediction and he said he isn't saying this under unction of God, but he read that Hurricane Irma will hit NYC on Sept 11th. IF it does, it could dump four feet of flooding will shut down the stock market, causing a global catastrophe. Again, not a prediction, not a prophecy, just an IF it happens.

He is claiming that the recent flooding in TX, possible more flooding from Irma throughout FL and the eastern US will overwhelm the tectonic plates and cause earthquakes in the US.

He goes back to the eclipse and notes that another eclipse is coming in exactly seven years. """SEVEN YEARS OF JUDGMENT!"""

"""IS AMERICA BEING JUDGED BY GOD? DID AMERICA CROSS THE LINE WITH THE PAST ADMINISTRATION AND ALL OF THE THINGS THE PAST ADMINISTRATION DID AGAINST THE WORD OF GOD AND AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF GOD, ISRAEL?"""

President Trump may have saved us! By Trump calling for a Day of Prayer this past Sunday, God may keep Irma in the Atlantic and save us.

Last edited by n david; 09-06-2017 at 11:53 AM.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Hurricane Irma is the most powerful storm ever observed in the Atlantic basin, excluding the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico, according to the National Hurricane Center. It's become so strong that it's even showing up on scales reserved for measuring earthquakes.
http://www.newsweek.com/hurricane-ir...hquakes-659804
Old 09-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
A friend of mine shared a video on FB from a minister I know who is very much into prophecy and End Times/Baxter studies. He's had Baxter at his church for end time conferences several years.

He recorded a FB Live video Monday about the eclipse, the hurricanes and how he believes it relates to the end times. Unfortunately I can't link it to AFF. I tried and when I tested the link it sent me to a FB error page. The video was shared globally, not limited to just their friends, but FB isn't video link friendly.

It's a 28 minute video. In it, he claims the eclipse marked the end of the times of the Gentiles. He talked about Hurricane Harvey and Irma and how earthquake in the Greek actually means "commotion of the air," "gale" or the English word, "hurricane." He claims Hurricane's always cause earthquakes, due to flooding seeping down into the earth.

He talked about Carbondale, IL and how it's "X marks the spot" for the eclipse and also the northern tip of the New Madrid fault line.

This isn't a prediction and he said he isn't saying this under unction of God, but he read that Hurricane Irma will hit NYC on Sept 11th. IF it does, it could dump four feet of flooding will shut down the stock market, causing a global catastrophe. Again, not a prediction, not a prophecy, just an IF it happens.

He is claiming that the recent flooding in TX, possible more flooding from Irma throughout FL and the eastern US will overwhelm the tectonic plates and cause earthquakes in the US.

He goes back to the eclipse and notes that another eclipse is coming in exactly seven years. """SEVEN YEARS OF JUDGMENT!"""

"""IS AMERICA BEING JUDGED BY GOD? DID AMERICA CROSS THE LINE WITH THE PAST ADMINISTRATION AND ALL OF THE THINGS THE PAST ADMINISTRATION DID AGAINST THE WORD OF GOD AND AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF GOD, ISRAEL?"""

President Trump may have saved us! By Trump calling for a Day of Prayer this past Sunday, God may keep Irma in the Atlantic and save us.
NDavid, who was the minister?
Old 09-06-2017, 12:41 PM
Banned

Why to some folks use "extreme sensationalists" for an excuse to write off all future prophecy?

Is that strictly to soothe an aching conscience?

Most likely.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Banned

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Mock this.
Old 09-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Mock this.
My post wasn't intended to mock. Had I intended to mock, I would have included a gif or something like this -
Old 09-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Covenant Apostolic

for awesome gifs we need the gif master.

Old 09-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post

Mock this.
Okay folks, as long as you all are in agreement that the signs are upon us, we are good.