Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 10-17-2007, 02:02 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Miller View Post
I have heard that NJ has had charges of homosexuality against him for years.

I know of one local PAW pastor that got a girl friend, divorced and remarried (in that order) and never had to give up his church or have his license pulled.
I think NJ must swing. he was just at a movie premier in L.A for the new "tyler perry" film- can't rememebr the title. anyways, there was a lot going on there.
we have 2 general board members here . one just had a love child by a 15 year old and the other was turned in for beating his wife. the odd thing is, the people just roll right over it like it's nothing- Amazing!!!!
Old 10-17-2007, 02:04 AM
Da Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
I think NJ must swing. he was just at a movie premier in L.A for the new "tyler perry" film- can't rememebr the title. anyways, there was a lot going on there.
we have 2 general board members here . one just had a love child by a 15 year old and the other was turned in for beating his wife. the odd thing is, the people just roll right over it like it's nothing- Amazing!!!!
He may swing then.

Can't the state get involved if a grown man is having relations with a 15 year old?
Old 10-17-2007, 02:06 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
He may swing then.

Can't the state get involved if a grown man is having relations with a 15 year old?
Yes but he is the Bishop Joe and in COGIC they are looked up to like deities. the mother of this girl threatend to squeal so he paid her a large sum of money.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:08 AM
Da Evangelist

Quote:
Yes but he is the Bishop Joe and in COGIC they are looked up to like deities. the mother of this girl threatend to squeal so he paid her a large sum of money.
NJ ain't COGIC.

The COGIC pastor in the town I am from is facing charges of relations with a minor.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:15 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
NJ ain't COGIC.

The COGIC pastor in the town I am from is facing charges of relations with a minor.
I know NJ is not COGIC.

i got what you was saying
Old 10-17-2007, 02:16 AM
Da Evangelist

Quote:
I know NJ is not COGIC.

i got what you was saying
I think it is sad to see what is happening in the PAW.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:24 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
I think it is sad to see what is happening in the PAW.
yea it really is. I have friends from way back who are PAW. in fact, I've gone to 3 of their natl. conventions in last few years and thought to myself " you've got to be kidding!" . I just left with such an empty feeling
. not to say that upc is perfect or problem free buuuuut........
Old 10-17-2007, 02:29 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Got word today that Bishop Jones, Pastor of City of Refuge in los Angeles Announced to his church that he is leaving the PAW.

It was posted on the forum last week that Braizer was leaving. he has a church of 25,000 members in chicago.

So, the 2 largest churches are leaving and a lot of pastors that look up to these 2 are leaving also.

The PAW is going Thru a MAJOR Shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what part of it is, Braizer and Jones wants the PAW to become mainstream. they started inviting Non - ONeness speakers to their National convention which has caused a firestorm.

most of the Major Oneness orgs are going thru a hugh shift, sift & shaking

what in the world is going on ???
Is this news? When did all this become a hot topic? This is old news and PAW, crumbled along time ago. There are some solid Brothers who still believe in One God and holiness and Acts 2:38 but that is few.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:37 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Is this news? When did all this become a hot topic? This is old news and PAW, crumbled along time ago. There are some solid Brothers who still believe in One God and holiness and Acts 2:38 but that is few.

when you say "crumbled a long time ago" I'm assuming you are referring to the standards ?? if so, yes, the majority no longer abide by the dress code.

however, what is happening now, as far as the major players leaving is Huge News.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:49 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
when you say "crumbled a long time ago" I'm assuming you are referring to the standards ?? if so, yes, the majority no longer abide by the dress code.

however, what is happening now, as far as the major players leaving is Huge News.

They have had churches that have been preaching Three god preachers for a while. It was more than standards. Hey can anyone name me 10 PAW preachers who made the big time on National Television?