Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 10-17-2007, 02:59 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
They have had churches that have been preaching Three god preachers for a while. It was more than standards. Hey can anyone name me 10 PAW preachers who made the big time on National Television?

yea you're right however, Last year they had their National convention in Los Angeles. I went to it because it was fairly close. One night the guest was the Bishop of the COGIC. to my surprise, the people did a "walk out" I heard that about 70% of the poeple walked out.
the last night they had Sister Jaunita Bynum as the speaker but she cancelled at the last minute- maybe she got word that there had been a protest a few nights before ?

as far as the 10 famous preachers? i don't think i could name that many but there are a few.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:10 AM
Follower of Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
yea you're right however, Last year they had their National convention in Los Angeles. I went to it because it was fairly close. One night the guest was the Bishop of the COGIC. to my surprise, the people did a "walk out" I heard that about 70% of the poeple walked out.
the last night they had Sister Jaunita Bynum as the speaker but she cancelled at the last minute- maybe she got word that there had been a protest a few nights before ?

as far as the 10 famous preachers? i don't think i could name that many but there are a few.
What I heard about a PAW church down south is pretty sad, my intern who worked the summer said that the church was filled with old people and young single mothers with many kids, very few if no young married couples.

No slam on the authentic, God called musicians, but he said all the music people slept around, father many children with various mothers, collected a check and left without being moved by God or the word.

My personal mission is to BRING people into a right relationship with God, GROW them up to maturity and SEND them back into the world to minister.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:39 AM
Me and my sister Terri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Miller View Post
Who is the Bishop of COGIC now?
Bishop Horace Smith, he is from Chicago.

I will be at Braziers ( PAW)in Chicago December 14th doing a Christmas Concert.
I am very excited the Chicago Symphony will doing my music.
Brazier did announce he is leaving the PAW.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Got word today that Bishop Jones, Pastor of City of Refuge in los Angeles Announced to his church that he is leaving the PAW.

It was posted on the forum last week that Braizer was leaving. he has a church of 25,000 members in chicago.

So, the 2 largest churches are leaving and a lot of pastors that look up to these 2 are leaving also.

The PAW is going Thru a MAJOR Shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what part of it is, Braizer and Jones wants the PAW to become mainstream. they started inviting Non - ONeness speakers to their National convention which has caused a firestorm.

most of the Major Oneness orgs are going thru a hugh shift, sift & shaking

what in the world is going on ???

IT'S CALLED THE END TIME

We are living in the last days
Old 10-17-2007, 08:17 AM
It's not easy being me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
Bishop Horace Smith, he is from Chicago.
Is the PAW presiding bishop, rather than COGIC.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Blessed!

Quote:
Bishop Charles Blake of LOs Angeles. He pastors the 22,000 member West Angeles cathedral COGIC in L.A
he's the interm Bishop- there's some skeleton's they are digging out of his closet that ...... well, it's not good.
I'm going to be at his church next wednesday night. their church is putting on a free concert with Kurt carr, Ty Tribett, mary mary and .... if forgot who else right now.
Really??? V-Lo going to be there? I might have to go up for that.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:04 AM
Get OVER it.

Brazier and Jones leaving the PAW may in fact be a Godsend for them. The PAW has been compromised on issues of doctrine and worldliness for a long time. It is no secret that they have had two years of protest at their National Convocation because of false doctrine being the guest speakers.

That is IMO a great slap in the face of the faithful ministers that have been true to the message for years. The PAW once had the greatest preachers alive and their history was rich with true doctrine preachers.

Until recently I have been around the PAW for years. Nobody can know their history and point to their present state and consider it progress. How can hobnobbing with Hollywood, promoting false doctrine and perversion in their music departments be progress when it has destroyed a once strong organization?

Many of their men don't even believe the Apostolic doctrine and some of their churches are now pastored by trinitarians.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:12 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliUPC View Post
Really??? V-Lo going to be there? I might have to go up for that.

I'll send you an email
Old 10-17-2007, 09:14 AM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

I hope the rest of the Hairy Ticks leave too! They need to get the presideing prelate to take off also!
Old 10-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacerdotal View Post
Brazier and Jones leaving the PAW may in fact be a Godsend for them. The PAW has been compromised on issues of doctrine and worldliness for a long time. It is no secret that they have had two years of protest at their National Convocation because of false doctrine being the guest speakers.

That is IMO a great slap in the face of the faithful ministers that have been true to the message for years. The PAW once had the greatest preachers alive and their history was rich with true doctrine preachers.

Until recently I have been around the PAW for years. Nobody can know their history and point to their present state and consider it progress. How can hobnobbing with Hollywood, promoting false doctrine and perversion in their music departments be progress when it has destroyed a once strong organization?

Many of their men don't even believe the Apostolic doctrine and some of their churches are now pastored by trinitarians.
okay, but the thing is ,Braizer is the man who keeps PAW afloat finanacially. that's how it's going to hurt. also,because Jones is so successful, the younger generation will likley follow his example.
I do know too that Braizer has pushed "eternal security" for years.

I doubt if any of their churches are pastored by outright trinitarians