Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 02-25-2019, 09:27 AM
Registered Member

Pray the Tabernacle

Elder Anthony Mangun has written an awesome book called, "Heaven to Earth" about prayer and his heritage in the Lord. It takes a couple weeks to receive it if you order it through Steeple books so I suggest you call them and upgrade the shipping or use Amazon if you're impatient. I finally got it last Saturday and Wow, prime rib and Lobster can't compare. If you want cheesecake, this is too rich for you, expect to simply find some of the deepness the Latter rain requires of us.
Early into this good book,he references an old time writing by Cecil J. Ducille called "The Pattern" www.thepatternonline.org if you'd like to read it for free. I'm not sure about his doctrinal belief but it's a good analogy for many things as types and shadows we know. I'm so glad the Lord has led me to sink my life into prayer and study to show myself approved so I can grow up a bit more and bear better fruit.
I hope others will enjoy this tidbit I have passed along, and pray God enhance His Bride ever more richly in this end time we live.