Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 06-04-2019, 02:25 PM
Registered Member

Re: Trump Crusade For Sodomite Rights

I AM MISLEADING PEOPLE?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...f-gay-marriage
Quote:
Trump's tweets closely follow his statements in a Fox News interview that he approves of Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg campaigning with his husband.

"I think that’s something that perhaps some people will have a problem with. I have no problem with it whatsoever. I think it’s good," Trump said of the South Bend mayor's marriage.
So now we are so far down the road in "Apostolic Christianity" that the saints are offended when one calls out Sodomite sin.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Yes. By claiming he's pushing the agenda when his policies prove otherwise.

Quote:
So now we are so far down the road in "Apostolic Christianity" that the saints are offended when one calls out Sodomite sin.
And now you're grossly misrepresenting me.

God bless ya.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Yes. By claiming he's pushing the agenda when his policies prove otherwise.

And now you're grossly misrepresenting me.

God bless ya.
And God bless you.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Trump was able to pack stadiums whereas the opposition had to literally pay people to show up, and even then would barely fill a Starbucks. Why? Because Trump said what most Americans think.

If Trump cancelled any LGBTQXYZ Day and just said "Nobody cares about special honours for perverts" he'd be more popular than any POTUS in all history. The perverts in Hollywood, in the media, and at the DNC and their assorted rainbow coalition of orcs and demons would scream bloody murder but the mass of the American people would love him even more.

So the idea that he has to play this game to avoid bad publicity to win re election is pure nonsense.

Rather, POTUS is selected (not by the people) to forward The Agenda™ and this is part of it.

Nobody has a right to sin. Rights come from God, and God doesn't authorise sin. Ability and authority are two different things.
Well, maybe he is pro-gay rights. His wife did pose in a rather steamy lesbian photoshoot with Scandinavian model, Emma Eriksson. Maybe he's just for lesbians??? lol
Old 06-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
My question remains, why is it so surprising when we see sinners do sinner things?
I guess it shouldn't be surprising at all.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
David,

First off if a President of the United States is trying to get ALL NATIONS to lift restrictions on Sodomite behavior how could that NOT be pushing gay rights?

Second, do you believe the Sodomite situation is a dangerous and wicked thing?

If you do, in what way is alerting the Christians to what Trump is doing a bad thing? There are those who think Trump is a Christian and pushing forward in God.

Should we say nothing about this situation? The worse that can come of me or anyone publishing this story is that they would pray for Trump.
Every nation on earth could lift legal restrictions on sodomite behavior and I assure you none of them will escape God's judgment.

But that brings up the question, why should governments police queers? In my opinion, that's a waste of tax payer dollars. It also makes martyrs out of them for their cause.

Sinners are gonna sin. Just focus on living for Jesus.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:54 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
He's not trying to get nations to promote it, the US is trying to get other nations to stop killing people for it. There's a difference.

Do you believe homosexuals should be put to death? If so, what about adulterers or thieves?
His policy is to "decriminalise" what God has rendered illegal. Suppose he was campaigning to decriminalise murder. Is that not a way of promoting murder? Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the children of men is fully set in them to do evil (Ecclesiastes 8:11).

Further, of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh (Luke 6:45). His public statements reveal that he either supports sodomy, or is following a multitude to do evil. His mouth (and his twitter account) speak froward and perverse things. This is undeniable.

As for capital punishment, God commands the civil power to execute sodomites, adulterers, blasphemers, idolaters, habitual delinquents, fornicators, kidnappers, perjurers in capital cases, and rapists. It does NOT command the death penalty for thieves, but rather that they pay back what they stole plus punitive damages. God's law is holy, just (righteous), and the standard for societal behaviour. We have decriminalised all sorts of sins, as part of an ongoing political agenda to destroy the nation. Government has refused to punish evil which is its divine mandate and responsibility (Romans 13:1-6). As a result, trannies are teaching the nation's children every Babylonian perversion, millions of mothers have murdered their unborn babies, post-birth abortion is now in the process of being legalised (decriminalised) in some areas, pedophilia is getting ready to go mainstream as part of the "alternative lifestyle" movement, our military has Satanist priests serving as chaplains, 50% of all marriages end in divorce, people don't even know which bathroom to use, millions of invaders pour into the nation every year, Hillary is still running loose, and the nation is under Divine Judgment, which is currently only in its beginning phases (see Deut ch 28).

Quote:
I believe sin is sin, whether it's that sin or another sin. All sin is dangerous and wicked.
Then it is dangerous and wicked to give any support to sin, even simple decriminalisation. Which has been proven abundantly by even just recent history.

Quote:
What you are doing is misleading people. He's not pushing the agenda, his policies prove that.
His policies include this new global campaign to pressure nations to accept sodomy and perversion as legitimate and healthy.That is "pushing the agenda".

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-04-2019, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
He's not trying to get nations to promote it, the US is trying to get other nations to stop killing people for it. There's a difference.

Do you believe homosexuals should be put to death? If so, what about adulterers or thieves?
I don't know what Michael, or anyone else on this forum believes, but I do know there are Christians who would favor earthly governments executing sinners in accordance to the OT Law. The Old Testament Law prescribed the death penalty for an extensive list of crimes including:
•Murder (Exodus 21:12-14; Leviticus 24:17,21)
•Attacking or cursing a parent (Exodus 21:15,17)
•Disobedience to parents (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)
•Kidnapping (Exodus 21:16)
•Failure to confine a dangerous animal, resulting in death (Exodus 21:28-29)
•Witchcraft and sorcery (Exodus 22:18, Leviticus 20:27, Deuteronomy 13:5, 1 Samuel 28:9)
•Human sacrifice (Leviticus 20:2-5)
•Sex with an animal (Exodus 22:19, Leviticus 20:16)
•Doing work on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:14, 35:2, Numbers 15:32-36)
•Incest (Leviticus 18:6-18, 20:11-12,14,17,19-21)
•Adultery (Leviticus 20:10; Deuteronomy 22:22)
•Homosexual acts (Leviticus 20:13)
•Prostitution by a priest's daughter (Leviticus 21:9)
•Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:14,16, 23)
•False prophecy (Deuteronomy 18:20)
•Perjury in capital cases (Deuteronomy 19:16-19)
•Refusing to obey a decision of a judge or priest (Deuteronomy 17:12)
•False claim of a woman's virginity at time of marriage (Deuteronomy 22:13-21)
•Sex between a woman pledged to be married and a man other than her betrothed(Deuteronomy 22:23-24)
Source: https://www.christianbiblereference....Punishment.htm
Old 06-04-2019, 04:07 PM
Lamb Saved & Shepherd Led

Quote:
Dom,

To you who believe Jesus came, resurrected the dead, translated the Church and established the New Heavens and the New Earth in 70ad it cannot be explained.

But to those who think Jesus words are relevant to us alive today the rise of Sodom is a sign. There was a reason YAH destroyed Sodom. There was a reason Jesus used it for an example.

When wickedness become EXCEEDINGLY great as it was in the time of Sodom the thought of his appearing should be on our mind.

The sins of Sodom were many. And yet the Spirit used the story of the sodomites trying to break down Lots door to rape the angels to forever stigmatize that prticular sin.

Jesus could have used any other example of sin for people to watch out for in context of his coming but he chose the story of Sodom.

Now I mentioned the President pushing Sodomite rights as an example of where our nation is.

Everyone will do what they chose to do with the information. One may think I really need to pray for the President to back off the abomination. That would be Biblical.

If we are not RIGHT AT the time of the coming of Christ what will it hurt? Perhaps we can gain some more respite time.

Or it COULD BE that the sign of Sodom means we are closer than we think and some might be touched in their heart to realize they are not where they need to be to meet their God.
Where does Luke record any of the sins you mention?

What Luke does speak of is how God's judgment caught the people of Sodom by surprise. The same thing is spoken of in verses 26-27 about those during the time of Noah. Not the sins they did, but the surprise they felt when judgment came.

I do not see any reference in either of these to the sin of homosexuality.

I am not protecting homosexuality. I just cannot find it being used as a "sign" of "the end time."
The Bible is open to those that want Truth, and if they want Truth, they find Truth. They watch individuals squabble over Bible symbolism on the Internet, and leave the Message boards to enter into the real world where live people dwell, and they find Truth. The World Wide Web is full of Internet Ayatollahs who speak their mind. There is only one Truth, and it is not hidden. No matter what anyone says, Truth still converts the sincere.
 -DD Benincasa, 12/06/03

www.tkburk.com
Old 06-04-2019, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
I AM MISLEADING PEOPLE?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...f-gay-marriage

I don't believe anyone is offended with calling out sin. I think some are offended at the notion of using earthly human governments to persecute and execute sinners.

Last edited by Antipas; 06-04-2019 at 04:14 PM.