Notices

Marriage Matters For discussion of Marital issues

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 08:11 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Marriage Rejuvenation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Several. It's my understanding that should your profile be registered with a birth date that makes you under 18 years of age you can't even see the marriage section. It allows adults to discuss various marital issues without the prying eyes of minors. It's really a common sense approach. Protects minors from being exposed to more mature topics and it allows married adults to freely discuss issues, questions, etc. without being worried that some minor might read their posts.
Can YOU read?

I asked you what forum.

You responded by posting the word "several" therefore you have knowledge of not only knowing one. But you know many. Could you please post these "Christain" forums here which have 18 and older rooms to discuss carnal sins.

Also why aren't you over there wowing them with your total lack of understanding?
Old 08-26-2017, 08:13 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
There you have it folks. Ndavid has spoken and we all must agree and abide by his convictions, opinions, and conclusions. And no one is permitted to disagree with or have a different approach, else they be slandered as perverts and such. In fact, if you agree with Ndavid, your church will experience fewer affairs, as he clearly implies. Let's all just do things exactly as Ndavid would. There can be no freedom of thought, expression, or opinion unless it agrees with Ndavid's.

All hail Ndavid! LOL
Bro, you need to have your T level checked.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:19 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
No, I'm not going down that road. Not my business.

This, however, is the road I intend to travel:

On page 2, post #20, the one that is bothersome to many of the people posting in this thread, I see that it is dated 07-14-2016.

Here's the link:

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...9&postcount=20

However, in this thread:

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...4&postcount=26

you make specific mention of your "fiance". Not wife, but fiance. This post is dated 09-02-2016.

Please reconcile the dates and the data you have provided. In a post dated from July of last year, you mention or refer to several different acts or actions of a clearly sexual nature with your "lady love". Then, in a post dated from September of last year, which is two months after the July 2016 post, you mention that the woman in your life is not a wife, but a fiance.

Point blank:

Were you married to your "lady love" before you made the post from July of last year, even though she was merely your fiance as of two months later?
Dates on the posts kinda odd?

07-14-2016, 02:31 PM Aquila was eating fruit loops in his skin, and 09-02-2016, 07:49 AM his naked cook was his fiance? Get out of town!
Old 08-26-2017, 05:26 PM
Lamb Saved & Shepherd Led

Quote:
On page 2, post #20, the one that is bothersome to many of the people posting in this thread, I see that it is dated 07-14-2016.

Here's the link:

However, in this thread:

Quote:
My fiancé lived in Europe for several years. She lived in Ely (UK), Brussels (Belgium), and Amsterdam (Netherlands). She said that Brussels was very nice, as was Amsterdam. When coming back to the United Stats, she said it was like traveling backwards in time or into a dystopian society overrun with trash, pollution, noise, advertising, and crumbling roads and bridges. She said it shocked her how dirty, run-down, and out of date things are here in the United States.
you make specific mention of your "fiance". Not wife, but fiance. This post is dated 09-02-2016.

Were you married to your "lady love" before you made the post from July of last year, even though she was merely your fiance as of two months later?
The Bible is open to those that want Truth, and if they want Truth, they find Truth. They watch individuals squabble over Bible symbolism on the Internet, and leave the Message boards to enter into the real world where live people dwell, and they find Truth. The World Wide Web is full of Internet Ayatollahs who speak their mind. There is only one Truth, and it is not hidden. No matter what anyone says, Truth still converts the sincere.
 -DD Benincasa, 12/06/03

www.tkburk.com
Old 08-26-2017, 10:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Hey, I can understand if you felt some posts were over the top. I get that. And in retrospect, maybe they were. But you're really going way out there with it. Again, to the point of being very personal in your attacks. Can't you address an issue without trying to personally tear the person you disagree with apart?
Some posts were merely "over the top"? Care to reshare the comments and discussion you and allstate1 had that I deleted?

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 08-27-2017, 08:11 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Some posts were merely "over the top"? Care to reshare the comments and discussion you and allstate1 had that I deleted?
I hope Aquila will take his own advise to pray and fast.
He is going down a rocky road, which leads to nothing more than a tragic end.

Sad.

Very sad.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
No, I'm not going down that road. Not my business.

This, however, is the road I intend to travel:

Here's the link:

However, in this thread:

Please reconcile the dates and the data you have provided. In a post dated from July of last year, you mention or refer to several different acts or actions of a clearly sexual nature with your "lady love". Then, in a post dated from September of last year, which is two months after the July 2016 post, you mention that the woman in your life is not a wife, but a fiance.

Point blank:

We had a "Quaker wedding" with friends and family. Afterwards we began considering the civil the marriage option and I began calling her my fiancé again.

Last edited by Aquila; 08-28-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Aquila, I'm sorry you took my post that way, please forgive me if I offended you. I certainly did not intend to paint you as a depraved pervert or some kind of monster.

I just wish couples would keep private things private. We share too much these days, IMO.

I don't really want to see a pic of the breakfast or dinner you had, either.

No hard feelings. I apologize if I misunderstood your intentions. I'm going to agree with you on this one and keep more private matters private. My intentions were good.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
If memory serves me correctly, thought allstate1's comments were way over the top. I tried to be friendly by telling allstate1 that nothing suggested would end well.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I hope Aquila will take his own advise to pray and fast.
He is going down a rocky road, which leads to nothing more than a tragic end.

Sad.

Very sad.
Will you pray with me?
Closed Thread