Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 04-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Blessed!

Re: Healing Scriptures

This is some of what I have been praying....

Jesus is the Lord of my life. Sickness and disease have no power over me. I am forgiven and free from sin and guilt. I am dead to sin and live unto righteousness.

I Peter 2:24, Romans 6:11, 2 Cor 5:21 - Jesus bore my sins in His body on the tree; therefore I am dead to sin and alive unto God and by His stripes I am healed and made whole.

Psalm 107:20 - Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore, I give no place to sickness of pain. For God sent His Word and healed me.

John 10:10, John 6:63 - You have given me abundant life. I receive that life through Your Word and it flows in every organ of my body bringing healing and health.

Matthew 8:17, John 6:63 - Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. Therefore, I refuse to allow sickness to dominate my body. The life of God flows within me bringing healing to every fiber of my being.

Mark 11:23, Luke 17:6 - I am redeemed from the curse. Galatians 3:13 is flowing in my bloodstream. It flows to every cell of my body restoring life and health.

I will add more......just a quick start.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Registered Member

Exo 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
Psa 119:165 (KJV) 165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

"Do not believe everthing you read on the internet" - Abe Lincoln
Old 04-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Go Dodgers!

bump...

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for putting these all together like this! Awesome!
Old 04-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Psa 103:1 Of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name!
Psa 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits,
Psa 103:3 who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, - Jeanie

Psa 30:2 O LORD my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.
Psa 30:3 O LORD, you have brought up my soul from Sheol; you restored me to life from among those who go down to the pit.
Psa 30:4 Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name.- Jeanie

Psa 107:19 Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress.
Psa 107:20 He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.
Psa 107:21 Let them thank the LORD for his steadfast love, for his wondrous works to the children of men!
Psa 107:22 And let them offer sacrifices of thanksgiving, and tell of his deeds in songs of joy!- Jeanie

Isa 53:4 Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed.- Jeanie

Luk 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
Luk 4:19 to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor." - Jeanie

Jas 5:13 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.
Jas 5:14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.
Jas 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
Jas 5:17 Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth.
Jas 5:18 Then he prayed again, and heaven gave rain, and the earth bore its fruit. - Michael Phelps

1Pe 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed. = Michael Phelps

Psa 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psa 91:2 I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." (We cannot find healing or faith unless we have spent time in his presence. The Word will produce faith and healing by drawing us into His presence.) - Pressing-On

Mat 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.
Mat 4:24 And His fame went throughout all Syria. And they brought to Him all those being badly ill suffering various diseases and torments, and those who had been possessed with demons, and those who had been moonstruck, and paralytics. And He healed them.- Jeanie

Exo 15:26 And he said, If you will carefully listen to the voice of Jehovah your God, and will do that which is right in His sight, and will give ear to His commandments, and keep all His Laws, I will put none of these diseases upon you, which I have brought upon the Egyptians; for I am Jehovah who heals you. - Ferd

Heb 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today and forever. - Mizpeh

Num 13:30 And Caleb stilled the people before Moses and said, Let us go up at once and possess it. For we are well able to overcome it.
(All the promises of God are ours just like the promised land was for the Isrealites. We only need the faith like Caleb to go and possess those promises.)- Mizpeh

Mat 8:16 And evening coming on, they brought to Him many who had been possessed with demons. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick
Mat 8:17 so that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, "He took on Himself our weaknesses and bore our sicknesses." - Bro Larry

Joh 10:9 I am the door. If anyone enters in by Me, he shall be saved and shall go in and out and find pasture.
Joh 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. - Bro Larry

Act 10:38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, and He went about doing good, and healing all those who were oppressed by the Devil, for God was with Him. - Bro Larry

Mar 11:20 As they passed by in the morning, they saw the fig tree withered away to its roots.
Mar 11:21 And Peter remembered and said to him, "Rabbi, look! The fig tree that you cursed has withered."
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answered them, "Have faith in God.
Mar 11:23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.
Mar 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- Mizpeh

Mar 9:22 And it has often cast him into fire and into water, to destroy him. But if you can do anything, have compassion on us and help us."
Mar 9:23 And Jesus said to him, "If you can! All things are possible for one who believes." - Mizpeh

Joh 11:40 Jesus said to her, "Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?" - Mizpeh

Act 10:34 So Peter opened his mouth and said: "Truly I understand that God shows no partiality - Mizpeh
Bump

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Registered Member

3Jo 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

De 7:15 And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.
His banner over me is LOVE.... My soul followeth hard after thee....Love one another with a pure heart fervently. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

To be a servant of God, it will cost us our total commitment to God, and God alone. His burden must be our burden... Sis Alvear
Old 04-16-2008, 04:48 PM
I believe the Gospel of Jesus

Everybody has enough faith to be healed, in fact we are to use God's faith anyway. "Have the faith of God" or He could have said, "Use God's faith". (Mk 11:22)

I think the key to all these scriptures is not the quantity of faith, (it only takes a mustard seed to move a mountain), but the more important thing is to get rid of doubt. (vs. 23)

Be sure to follow the instructions of Jesus exactly. Speak the mountain (problem), and tell it where to go. Don't doubt in your heart, just believe that what you say will come to pass. (vs 23)

Leave it at that. (vs 24) Don't talk about it, don't be sensual by judging the word with your five senses. Don't gauge whether or not it's working by looking at the symptoms, with your five senses. Your senses will give you the facts, but they will not give you the truth. Just believe the truth of the word.

Just give thanks for the answer, until the answer comes.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Luke 11:9-10 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Praying for you, Prax.
His banner over me is LOVE.... My soul followeth hard after thee....Love one another with a pure heart fervently. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

To be a servant of God, it will cost us our total commitment to God, and God alone. His burden must be our burden... Sis Alvear
Old 04-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

Isaiah 38:20 The LORD was ready to save me: therefore we will sing my songs to the stringed instruments all the days of our life in the house of the LORD.

He told Hezekiah through a prophet that he was going to die from his illness but after Hezekiah prayed, before the prophet was out the door of the palace, God answered Hezekiah's prayer. God was ready (waiting) to heal Hezekiah before Hezekiah prayed.

God is no respecter of persons. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Old 09-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

Matthew 9:6 and also Mark 2:11 they both talk about the same event. I would also recommend the forgiveness scriptures as well as the practice of it in and of itself. I sort of intuitively did once with a bulged disk injury and a second time where I hurt that disk again or bulged another, I don't know since I never had to go to a Dr. The second time, the injury was so severe, I developped a spine paralysis to about 85 to 90 %. I was so disabled I done nothing but forgive and ask for forgiveness from Jesus, and on the side, I for 48 hrs straight asked Christ to give me a miracle. At one point I got up, and that took me about 7 mns to do. But once I was up, all the hell I was in simply vanished and Matthew 9:6 has been Q-ed up to my head (all I heard was "Get up, take your mat and go home"). Later when I reviewed the whole thing, I realized it was Christ Who sent in that scripture at that very moment to basically confirm that He is the One that commanded me to get up so the paralysis would be shaken down. Praise Him. If you are sick or injured, forgive and ask to be forgiven. Do it genuinely, sincerely, humbly, do it like a child, do it long enough and I promise you you won't be disappointed. I now try to practice forgiveness to work to solve all situations not just the health related.

Also, in commenting about the connection between the spiritual and physical healing or about spiritual vs. physical healing, I'd say that I personally believe the physical healing is rooted in the spritual one. If a person has a physical situation and they wish for Christ to take care of business for them, they'd first have to come clean with Him on Spiritual level, that's a step # one. And to Him no one can lie. Once they surrender and surrender just for the sake of surrendering, the spiritual ball would be sent back to Him, and of course it will be up to Him to heal or not to heal. But being Who He is, chances are He will Heal them.