Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Administrator

Re: what i'm up to

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
Consider trying to refinance the car if you've made payments on it a while once you get a steady job again. If not with them then with some bank or credit union a job and a 6 months to a year worth of on time car payments may be enough to get you a non-gps loan with someone
If he is not making the current payments due on the car I don't think he is going to find anybody to refinance it!
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 05-10-2018, 08:33 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
If he is not making the current payments due on the car I don't think he is going to find anybody to refinance it!
1 payment late, but that is correct.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:38 PM

Update

I now have the $ to make the payment. ATM’s will not allow me to make deposit. Probably because the $0.50 is not enough to cover the ATM fee.
Guess I’m driving down to Houston after I sleep.

My cousin just called me. He is on a project in Illinois. He is going to speak to his
boss about getting me a job as a helper. I could live on the per diem alone.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Administrator

Re: Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
I now have the $ to make the payment. ATM’s will not allow me to make deposit. Probably because the $0.50 is not enough to cover the ATM fee.
Guess I’m driving down to Houston after I sleep.

My cousin just called me. He is on a project in Illinois. He is going to speak to his
boss about getting me a job as a helper. I could live on the per diem alone.
Whew, glad you have the bucks to make the payment! Bummer about the ATM.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 05-11-2018, 12:42 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
Blue titles. Salvaged vehicles. Nah.
Nope. Just used.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-11-2018, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Nope. Just used.
Would let this car go if it wasn’t going to affect my credit report. Lol
Old 05-11-2018, 12:56 AM

I inquired about a truck in March. This is what I received

Quote:
100 Down I can get you around 450 - 475 per month low miles under factory warranty

Tons of trucks available

Hi my name is ADAM I have special Finance Credit Union that will finance all the tax title license into the car note as long as you have no more than one repossession on your credit report and must be working with proof of income and DL, ID OR PASSPORT making at $1,600 per month before taxes at your job I will not ask you for more than 100 that's what they offer I'm in the office Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. I have tons of inventory all new models low miles all under factory warranty please let me know we can set something up I can send you address and qualify you within 30 minutes thank you

And we have first time buyer program same down payment 100 Down
Old 05-11-2018, 11:50 AM
Registered Member

I thought this was Apostolic Forum for discussion not Facebook
Old 05-11-2018, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
I thought this was Apostolic Forum for discussion not Facebook
What is this supposed to mean?