Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Branhamism
Facebook

Notices

Branhamism Discussion of distinctive doctrines of William M. Branham.

Old 05-29-2008, 01:35 PM
A Prince of the Gospel!

Re: Even Jesus couldn't heal everyone

This guy is deluded...do not argue with educated ignorance...
Old 05-29-2008, 01:38 PM
Shaking the dust off my shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Vaughn View Post
Are you guys serious... I have responded to HUNDREDS of question.. i have never run from any and never will,,, the truth stands on its own...

Oh brother.. you like so many presented one scripture.. lets look at other ones... its called exegesis

And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?

Great scripture for those who wonder why someone like Bro. Branham who saw God heal so many could not see them all healed...

Mark 6:5 - HE COULD DO NO MIGHTY WORKS....... it means he was unable to
Again, you are twisting the meaning of the scriptures. You are either suggesting Jesus did not possess the ability to heal anyone and everyone He wanted to heal, or suggesting that Branham had the ability to heal anyone he wanted and couldn't because people didn't have the faith. Either way you are giving Jesus and Branham equal billing, which is blasphemous.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:39 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
I've adressed it 3 times,, learn to scroll,, I'll not visit it again
Learn to scroll? Wow, your arrogance just gets worse and worse....I did scroll...you NEVER quoted me then replied to what I said. You have consistently blown off my counter arguments and with an attitude to boot...

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Are you guys serious... I have responded to HUNDREDS of question.. i have never run from any and never will,,, the truth stands on its own...

Oh brother.. you like so many presented one scripture.. lets look at other ones... its called exegesis

And some of them said, Could not this man, which opened the eyes of the blind, have caused that even this man should not have died?

Great scripture for those who wonder why someone like Bro. Branham who saw God heal so many could not see them all healed...

Vaughn,

Once again I ask you to solely answer my question:

Was the people's unbelief found in that they didn't believe Jesus could heal, or was their unbelief found in that they didn't believe Jesus was the Messiah?

Which was it?
Old 05-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:

Consistently over the spammed topics you keep starting you HAVE in fact ignored my posts where I asked questions or refuted your assertions

BTW EXEGESIS means to critically explain or rip apart grammatically a text. IT does not mean "quoting a second verse".

Then you qoute Mark 6:5 out of context. It says he could not because of THEIR faith....it was not about HIS ability but THEIR faith or lack of

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:

I have a backbone to answer any question you have! Are you capable of answering mine?
Old 05-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Go Dodgers!

Bump for the Dr

Old 05-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Dr. Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Consistently over the spammed topics you keep starting you HAVE in fact ignored my posts where I asked questions or refuted your assertions

BTW EXEGESIS means to critically explain or rip apart grammatically a text. IT does not mean "quoting a second verse".

Then you qoute Mark 6:5 out of context. It says he could not because of THEIR faith....it was not about HIS ability but THEIR faith or lack of
You need NOT explain to me what Exegesis is.. I have enough credit hours to have figured it out myself......

because of the tone you and I have taken..... and the Spirit it is bringing out of both of us.. I will cease to respond.... blessings
Old 05-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
You need NOT explain to me what Exegesis is.. I have enough credit hours to have figured it out myself......
Then you should also use it in the right way, correct?

Quote:
because of the tone you and I have taken..... and the Spirit it is bringing out of both of us.. I will cease to respond.... blessings
Well I am glad...relieved actually...that you have responded that it is you AND I and not all everyone else. Thank you.

Old 05-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:

The same tactics Jehovah's Witness utilize....run Forest run...

Your credits have rendered you obsolete.