Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Library > Café Blog-a-bit
Facebook

Notices

Café Blog-a-bit Our own cozy coffeehouse to congregate and share.

Old 06-03-2011, 04:11 PM
Registered Member

Casey Anthony trial.

Does anyone have an opinion regarding the Casey Anthony trial? I have been watching for a couple of days and have gotten interested. Just wondering how others are feeling about this young woman on trial for murdering her 3 year old daughter.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Re: Casey Anthony trial.

I don't have an opinion as to guilt or innocence yet. I haven't really paid that much attention to the case.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 06-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Pentecostal/Democrat

Well, my mother and I have been watching. I feel that she is guilty of lying, but not guilty of the murder of her child. She said on a tape, that if she didn't want to take care of her daughter that she could just leave, and her mother Cindy would love to have her daughter, she had no reason to kill her daughter. It could have been an accident, and she tried to cover it up, like it didn't happen.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Pentecostal/Democrat

I have been watching the trial, and Casey Anthony's defense attorney is doing a great job. So far he has shot down everything against her. She may have lied, but that does not merit a death penalty in a court of law, and there is plenty of reasonable doubt in the case against her. So, I say that she is NOT guilty of murdering her daughter Caylee.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

She is a psychopathic liar.
As my grandpa used to say "some people will lie when the truth would be better".
Old 06-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Registered Member

Dr. G's logic for homicide decision in Caylee Anthony death...
1. Delay of 31 days in reporting missing child
2. Duct tape on child's face
3. Body hidden in trash bag to rot

I am addicted to watching this trial.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:23 PM
Registered Member

The duct tape could have gotten on the skull from the trash bag. Nothing has really been connected to Casey. They have no motive for murder. Casey's father had keys to the car and also to the family computer. I believe Casey knows more about Caylee but don't want to tell the truth. It could be involving her father, George.

I don't get to see the trial live but I hear what the media says which is against Casey according to the media she was guilty on day one of the trial. I do not believe she intensionally killed her daughter and her biggest mistake was not calling the police at the time of the accident.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Pentecostal/Democrat

I watch the case as much as I can, and I am more interested in the questions from the defense attorney. So far, the prosecution so-called evidence has been brought down to their witnesses opinions only.

One hair that might have come from a decomposing body.

No decomposing body in the back yard that was hit on by the two dogs, if the body was in the back yard it would not have been in that state of decomposition.

Only rotting food in a trash bag in the trunk of the car, even Vast stated in a magazine that decomposition smelled like a rotten sweet potato (food)

Bugs that were found in the trunk, were just a few and stated that were also in found in the house of the witness for the prosecution.

Family computer could have been used by George, Cindy, Lee and Casey.

Duct tape on the skull, but could have been snagged off the trash bag. NO proof only speculation.

Now I have my own scenario.....Ok here goes

George did sexually molest Casey and that is why she is a liar. (lying is a trait of a sexually abused child, they live in a fantasy world, they learn to lie and really believe it to be the truth) George used cloroform on Caylee, because he wanted to put her to sleep for his sexual acts, but it was too much, and he accidentally killed Caylee. So to keep his sexual acts hid, he threw Caylee in the pool and blamed Casey and said that Caylee drowned. But still he could not let Casey call 911 because he would be found out, so he told Casey that her mother (Cindy) would be hurt because she loves Caylee and talked her into hiding the body. Which he buried in a shallow grave in the woods. Casey would still believe that Caylee drowned and the pool ladder was up and she would be blamed.

Casey, according to the evidence so far, has only been found guilty of lying. Even the woman named Zenaida could have been a woman that stole the ID of the real Zenaida, this happens. There are other scenarios, like Casey could have left Caylee in the car and she could have died from heat. But since the defense attorney has already mentioned the drowning as the cause of death, then I have to go with my first scenario.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Registered Member

Seascapes you have got a good imagination. I don't believe Casey should get the death penality but she is guilty of knowing what happened to Caylee.