Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Nursery > The Cry Room
Facebook

Notices

The Cry Room Where disruptive users are sent for a TIME OUT!

Old 02-21-2012, 05:14 PM
Banned

Some of my favirite bible verses

ON this Thread I will as the Lord be willing list some of my favrite Bible verses.

And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him.

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

WHEN THEY DELETE WHAT THE LORD TOLD ME TO POST;
And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

Re: Some of my favirite bible verses

James 1:19 - Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;
Proverbs 17:28 - Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.
Proverbs 18:13 - If one gives an answer before he hears, it is his folly and shame.
Proverbs 29:11 -A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:20 PM
Banned

And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.

And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Oh no...look what we have here....Could it be...is it really...

Yes it is a... I was going to say something really funny here but the Lord said not to.

Here you can see Jesus speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
James 1:19 - Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;
Proverbs 17:28 - Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.
Proverbs 18:13 - If one gives an answer before he hears, it is his folly and shame.
Proverbs 29:11 -A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.
Yes one reason I started this thread is so you folks could post all the condemning my actions or my character verses to beat me up with.

lol

lol

Now that is funny.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Banned

I wonder if I make hard for my Lord to love me?

lol

I love the greatness of God.

It never runs out.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertcarring View Post
And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.

And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Oh no...look what we have here....Could it be...is it really...

Yes it is a... I was going to say something really funny here but the Lord said not to.

Here you can see Jesus speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
Blaspheme the Word of God. Nice.

Proverbs 18:2 - A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
Proverbs 29:11 - A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.
Proverbs 18:7 - A fool's mouth is his ruin, and his lips are a snare to his soul.

Luke 12:20 - But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?’
Old 02-21-2012, 05:31 PM
Banned

I hear them pages a ruffling on them strong accordance's.

lol

lol

You have to admit...God gave me a great sense of humor.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Banned

He knew what I would be up against.

lol
Old 02-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Banned

Bert, I am trying to keep an open mind, but I'm a bit worried you might actually be serious with this holier than thou stuff? You gotta know that considering oneself superior to anyone else is like, the definition of "satan?"
Old 02-21-2012, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
Bert, I am trying to keep an open mind, but I'm a bit worried you might actually be serious with this holier than thou stuff? You gotta know that considering oneself superior to anyone else is like, the definition of "satan?"
Have grown tired of you...you do not amuse me anymore so from this time forth when you post on any of my threads and I see it if the Lord be willing I am going to bring you to the Light so everyone can see you as I see you.

Starting now.

"You gotta know that considering oneself superior to anyone else is like, the definition of "satan?"

You see this...this is a lie. Where do lies come from? The devil.

ANYTHING WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD WITHIN IT IS SUPERIOR TO ANYTHING AND ALL ELSE THAT HAS NOT THE SPIRIT OF GOD WITHIN IT.

And all that playing messianic Torah holier than thou fad that you are into is stupid and in vain.

And they mock it and make fun of it in heaven.

The spirits make fun of you.

So do yourself a big big favor.

Repent from your sins

Go find something worthwhile to do with the rest of the time you have here on Earth.