Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 03-20-2008, 04:56 PM
Go Dodgers!

Re: Single Apostolic Men -VS-Single Apostolic Moth

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdkendall View Post
So, the question came up at our church the other night between a few friends. I thought I would ask you all what you think. What do you think the chances of a single Apostolic guy, to choose to be with a girl that is Apostolic, and Holy Ghost filled, but already has a child??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!
happens all the time round here

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkeley View Post
That makes it easier. Don't tell the guy. Some might cry out "he has the right to know." Whatevah! What are the odds that he'll do his part? Telling the guy will give him the 'right' to pop in every few yrs and cause turmoil. Never send a christmas card or a birthday card.. just pop in and cause some drama.
Have you ever been in this sitution. Well not every guy is like this. My youngest son fathered a baby out of wedlock. He had (at his expense) a DNA done so he knew for sure it was his baby. Since that time he has totally supported the baby. He tried to make a go of it with the baby's mother but she didn't want to. So now he is going to court to get joint custody and equal visiting rights to the child. He loves this child very much. He buys all diapers, baby food, clothes and other baby needs. The mother calls him when she needs something and he goes and gets it. So you think he should just back up and let the girl have the baby. I think not.
Old 03-22-2008, 03:46 PM
The Eyes of the Lord

The title of this thread is a little misleading at best...

But I see nothing wrong with an Apostolic girl with kids getting with a guy that has no problem with her being a single mother.

Of course, this depends upon if the guy is ready to be a father and really loves her AND her kids. It's a pkg deal...

I say if a guy is really saved and really loves his girl, he is more than accepting of her child/children.
Old 03-22-2008, 03:58 PM
delete account

Exclamation Re: Single Apostolic Men -VS-Single Apostolic Moth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsBabyGirl View Post
The title of this thread is a little misleading at best...

But I see nothing wrong with an Apostolic girl with kids getting with a guy that has no problem with her being a single mother.

Of course, this depends upon if the guy is ready to be a father and really loves her AND her kids. It's a pkg deal...

I say if a guy is really saved and really loves his girl, he is more than accepting of her child/children.
Absolutely! I think single mothers have more to consider when dating than single men with no chidlren. It is not all about the mother anymore but about the family. It is very important thay she has a background check on any male, Apostolic or not, who she brings into the life of her children.

Good comment Sis. Wenona!

Blessings, Rhoni
Old 10-31-2011, 09:42 PM
Registered Member

Interesting thread .