Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 12-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
Haha! well she has the tickets we sent her so she better be coming
I got a message......see you Saturday. They are coming.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartmann View Post
he is defiinitely limp wristed!!!!! a known_______.
maybe UPC can convert him to a straight and narrow lifestyle!! &^*7007uy
Can you give a source if this is known?
Old 12-10-2007, 08:40 PM
philjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
thad....,. you are in a dream world... please!!! who cares if she wears make-up?? Have you seen her hair down and straight?
I cut my hair for years but wore it up, I don't blame her if she does the same.
Sandra,

I have seen it down recently (she shouts it down fairly regular) and it is definitely not trimmed or cut in any way in recent times. If it has been she needs to fire her hairdresser!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:42 PM
philjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
If anybody from Eastwood is reading this can you tell me if there is still a couple at your church who would be pretty old by now and whose first names are Warren and Tess (The husband's name is correct but I am not certain of the wifes)
CC1,

They are still there. The Smiths lived 4 houses down from me when I first moved to Moss Bluff. For some inexplicable reason, as soon as I closed on my house they put theirs on the market.

Tess is indeed the church secretary.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philjones View Post
CC1,

They are still there. The Smiths lived 4 houses down from me when I first moved to Moss Bluff. For some inexplicable reason, as soon as I closed on my house they put theirs on the market.

Bro. Jones, I keep meaning to ask you, what part of LA exactly do you live in?
Old 12-10-2007, 08:51 PM
philjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyde View Post
Bro. Jones, I keep meaning to ask you, what part of LA exactly do you live in?
DizzyDe,

Southwest Louisiana, Calcasieu Parish.

I live in a bed room community 7 miles north of Lake Charles, LA, Moss Bluff.

My dad became pastor of a rural church in Longville, LA which is about 25 miles north of Lake Charles in 1979 and I got relocated there since I was at TBC when this occurred. I moved to Alexandria, LA in July of 1988 and moved back to the Lake Charles area in January of 2000.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
CC1,

philjones,

Thanks for the info. I guess when they heard you were moving in they thought "there goes the neighborhood!" LOL!!!

If you see them tell them I said hello (use my real name of course!).

When I was about seven Warren was my hero because he was in the Army. I got an Army tent for my birthday and talked him into camping in it with me in my backyard so I REALLY felt like I was a soldier.

One day while we were visiting them I got it in my little head that a tin measuring cup there was Warren's "Army cup" (he may have told me that, I don't remember). In any case they gave me that tin measuring cup to be my "Army cup" and I have it to this day (about 41 years later).
Old 12-10-2007, 08:55 PM
philjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
philjones,

Thanks for the info. I guess when they heard you were moving in they thought "there goes the neighborhood!" LOL!!!

If you see them tell them I said hello (use my real name of course!).

When I was about seven Warren was my hero because he was in the Army. I got an Army tent for my birthday and talked him into camping in it with me in my backyard so I REALLY felt like I was a soldier.

One day while we were visiting them I got it in my little head that a tin measuring cup there was Warren's "Army cup" (he may have told me that, I don't remember). In any case they gave me that tin measuring cup to be my "Army cup" and I have it to this day (about 41 years later).
I will certainly let them know...

Now... what was your name again?
Old 12-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
DizzyDe,

Southwest Louisiana, Calcasieu Parish.

I live in a bed room community 7 miles north of Lake Charles, LA, Moss Bluff.

My dad became pastor of a rural church in Longville, LA which is about 25 miles north of Lake Charles in 1979 and I got relocated there since I was at TBC when this occurred. I moved to Alexandria, LA in July of 1988 and moved back to the Lake Charles area in January of 2000.
I have a great uncle and aunt who live in Ball, and I thought you had mentioned Alexandria at one point so I was curious! Color me nosy! Actually, I had some really close friends that pastored on the other side of Alec for a while in the late 80's as well.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Me and my sister Terri

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliUPC View Post
Can you give a source if this is known?
Socali... many in the black gospel are known homosexuals its accepted among many NOT ME.
Thad can tell you that. Thad has not commented on this, I posted a question to him still waiting for his response.