Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3  
Old 05-10-2019, 01:34 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,708
Re: Chuck Baldwin He is Trying to Make ZOG Fall?

  #5  
Old 05-10-2019, 03:54 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32,934
Re: Chuck Baldwin He is Trying to Make ZOG Fall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
ndavid how did you find this?

Ben Shapiro went down in flames.

I felt so bad for him.
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-10-2019, 04:03 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,708
Re: Chuck Baldwin He is Trying to Make ZOG Fall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
ndavid how did you find this?

Ben Shapiro went down in flames.

I felt so bad for him.
It was "trending" today on Twitter.

Ben even responded: """.@afneil DESTROYS Ben Shapiro! So that's what that feels like Broke my own rule, and wasn't properly prepared. I've addressed every single issue he raised before; see below. Still, it's Neil 1, Shapiro 0."""

That was brutal. Just brutal.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-10-2019, 04:32 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32,934
Re: Chuck Baldwin He is Trying to Make ZOG Fall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
It was "trending" today on Twitter.

Ben even responded: """.@afneil DESTROYS Ben Shapiro! So that's what that feels like Broke my own rule, and wasn't properly prepared. I've addressed every single issue he raised before; see below. Still, it's Neil 1, Shapiro 0."""

That was brutal. Just brutal.
Excellent response by Shapiro. Took a beaten, got upset, and acknowledged both. It didn't make him bitter, but made him better. Good job
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-10-2019, 04:41 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,708
Re: Chuck Baldwin He is Trying to Make ZOG Fall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Excellent response by Shapiro. Took a beaten, got upset, and acknowledged both. It didn't make him bitter, but made him better. Good job
I read that the interviewer is a conservative who likes to play devil's advocate, and Ben didn't know this and then accused him of being a liberal. Which is why the interviewer said what he did - "“Mr. Shapiro, if you only knew how ridiculous that statement is you wouldn’t have said it.”



But yes, Ben took it in stride and even posted a link to a running article he updates called "So, Here's A Giant List Of All The Dumb Stuff I've Ever Done."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33362...ne-ben-shapiro
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 32,934
Re: Chuck Baldwin He is Trying to Make ZOG Fall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I read that the interviewer is a conservative who likes to play devil's advocate, and Ben didn't know this and then accused him of being a liberal. Which is why the interviewer said what he did - "“Mr. Shapiro, if you only knew how ridiculous that statement is you wouldn’t have said it.”



But yes, Ben took it in stride and even posted a link to a running article he updates called "So, Here's A Giant List Of All The Dumb Stuff I've Ever Done."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33362...ne-ben-shapiro
I can respect anyone who takes it like a man. No matter if I agree with them or not. Good job Mr Shapiro, now all he needs to do is lose the beanie and get baptized in Jesus name.
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-11-2019, 03:36 AM
Amanah's Avatar
Amanah Amanah is offline
One Thing-Phil 3:13-14


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sebastian, FL
Posts: 7,160
Re: Chuck Baldwin He is Trying to Make ZOG Fall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Good teaching
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Faith Of Chuck Norris Michael The Disciple Fellowship Hall 20 03-08-2015 01:10 PM
Chuck Day Child Of The Light. Scott Hutchinson The Music Room 0 01-19-2012 12:38 PM
Fun at Chuck E Cheese! tamor The Grandparents Guild 3 11-06-2010 07:08 AM
Baldwin for President. Scott Hutchinson Political Talk 14 10-23-2008 10:27 AM
Chuck Baldwin Live Scott Hutchinson The Newsroom 0 02-19-2007 08:01 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Esaias
- by Amanah

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.