Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 09-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Praxeas's Avatar
Praxeas Praxeas is offline
Go Dodgers!


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 45,671
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
can you show me at what time mark the Jews admit to destroying the white race? I watched twice and did not catch Jews admitting anything like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Serial killers generally deny their crimes.

Ah but you are referring to the caption. Well I don't think it is accurate to say this woman is guilty of trying to "kill' anyone. But she obviously wants whites in Europe supplanted.
please show me at what time mark she speaks of wanting that. Are you accusing Jews of being serial killers?

Did you watch it? The topic is about antisemitism and how to stop it...by a change in attitude that accepts multiculturalism.

I didn't see/hear destroy whites. I did not see/hear "Jews are sending Muslims to invade Europe"...I saw/heard "Jews are being persecuted. Europe needs to be accepting of other cultures"
__________________
Let it be understood that Apostolic Friends Forum is an Apostolic Forum.
Apostolic is defined on AFF as:


  1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-10-2015, 05:37 PM
Praxeas's Avatar
Praxeas Praxeas is offline
Go Dodgers!


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 45,671
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Just wondering, why the sudden focus and accusations against Jews?
That's what I have been asking and for doing so I have been attacked
__________________
Let it be understood that Apostolic Friends Forum is an Apostolic Forum.
Apostolic is defined on AFF as:


  1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Praxeas's Avatar
Praxeas Praxeas is offline
Go Dodgers!


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 45,671
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
ok, well mark my words, your government's answer to help Syrians is to bomb Syria,
Right...uh...so what should be done to help Syrians?
__________________
Let it be understood that Apostolic Friends Forum is an Apostolic Forum.
Apostolic is defined on AFF as:


  1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Praxeas's Avatar
Praxeas Praxeas is offline
Go Dodgers!


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 45,671
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
Who is she to say Europe will not survive without it? She has an agenda.
Yes she does. Her agenda is to stop anti-semitism and perhaps hate of any other group

Would you say that about her if she was not a Jew? I don't understand you guys. She is speaking of hate for Jews in Europe and by extension other cultures too. If you do not extend peace to all OTHER cultures living in your own town or country, can you NOT see how it might not survive?
__________________
Let it be understood that Apostolic Friends Forum is an Apostolic Forum.
Apostolic is defined on AFF as:


  1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Praxeas's Avatar
Praxeas Praxeas is offline
Go Dodgers!


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 45,671
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Comon Prax. She clearly says that antisemitism is on the rise in Sweden BECAUSE of the leading role Jews are taking in transforming Europe into a "multi-cultural" society.
Time Stamp please?

Quote:
Who is flooding Europe? Muslims.
}
Where does she refer to that?

Quote:
Who has a leading role in that? Jews.
No they do not. But where does she say that? Time Stamp.

Quote:
And let me add something...I say without hesitation that I hope Europe severely limits all immigration. Europe should stay European. Why would we want these unique cultures to vanish from the earth?
Should America stay American? Should we get rid of all the Mexicans, blacks, Europeans, Asians?
__________________
Let it be understood that Apostolic Friends Forum is an Apostolic Forum.
Apostolic is defined on AFF as:


  1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-10-2015, 05:49 PM
Praxeas's Avatar
Praxeas Praxeas is offline
Go Dodgers!


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 45,671
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
I think Russia should take all the refugees! Why are they not opening their borders to them? If Russia is so interested in Syria, why don't they open their doors to the refugees?
Are they trying to get to Russia?}

Russia does not border Syria
__________________
Let it be understood that Apostolic Friends Forum is an Apostolic Forum.
Apostolic is defined on AFF as:


  1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,140
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
please show me at what time mark she speaks of wanting that. Are you accusing Jews of being serial killers?

Did you watch it? The topic is about antisemitism and how to stop it...by a change in attitude that accepts multiculturalism.

I didn't see/hear destroy whites. I did not see/hear "Jews are sending Muslims to invade Europe"...I saw/heard "Jews are being persecuted. Europe needs to be accepting of other cultures"
It's about "multi-culturalism" and "transforming Europe". Antisemitism is only mentioned in the context of her own admission that Jews are leading in the effort of bringing about that transformation and are highly resented for it.

Did I watch it. Oh boy.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Praxeas's Avatar
Praxeas Praxeas is offline
Go Dodgers!


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 45,671
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Why have US politicians refused to block the flow of illegal immigration?

One. World. Govt.

The powers which be want a global culture, not a national culture.

I don't believe the Jews are behind this at all. I believe this is beyond the Jews and part of trying to force globalization on every nation.
Even without illegals, America has ALWAYS welcomed other cultures...we have been allowing them all to come here legally

Chinese, Filipino, Irish, Italians, Samoan...are you guys opposed to that?
__________________
Let it be understood that Apostolic Friends Forum is an Apostolic Forum.
Apostolic is defined on AFF as:


  1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-10-2015, 05:55 PM
Praxeas's Avatar
Praxeas Praxeas is offline
Go Dodgers!


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 45,671
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
It's about "multi-culturalism" and "transforming Europe". Antisemitism is only mentioned in the context of her own admission that Jews are leading in the effort of bringing about that transformation and are highly resented for it.

Did I watch it. Oh boy.
What is the time stamp of her saying her own admission that Jews are leading in the effort of bringing about that transformation and are highly resented for it.

Thats not what I heard. What I heard is antisemitism already exists, to stop it, we need to be more accommodating of other cultures (multiculturalism, like Judaism).

Please post the exact timestamp
__________________
Let it be understood that Apostolic Friends Forum is an Apostolic Forum.
Apostolic is defined on AFF as:


  1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 09-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Praxeas's Avatar
Praxeas Praxeas is offline
Go Dodgers!


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 45,671
Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

She says "I think there is a resurgence of antisemitism because Europe has not learned how to be multicultural"

So she clearly is talking about the reason antisemitism happens is because Europe has not accepted other cultures (Like Jews)

Multiculturalism describes the existence, acceptance, or promotion of multiple cultural traditions within a single jurisdiction, usually considered in terms of the culture associated with an ethnic group

So this is not some evil Jewish plot to destroy other cultures or white people. It's about anti semitism and being more accepting of other cultures.

She then says "And I think we are going to be a part of that transformation" I don't see some evil Jewish plot to invade Europe with an army of Muslims....I see a change in attitude towards other cultures so that hate (such as Antisemitism) would stop

BTW she does not strike me as the spokesperson for all Jews or Zionists. She is just one Jew with an opinion.

I suppose if I were a paranoid conspiracy theorist already biased against Jews I would see this video differently though. I try to be more objective
__________________
Let it be understood that Apostolic Friends Forum is an Apostolic Forum.
Apostolic is defined on AFF as:


  1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rising Apostolic Immigrant in the GOP Falla39 Fellowship Hall 2 08-25-2011 11:20 AM
Creativity Creating Chaos matthouston Fellowship Hall 5 02-21-2010 01:22 AM
Chaos At Christmas & Joy In The Household! Ron Fellowship Hall 2 12-26-2007 11:31 AM
Hospital to cut illegal immigrant cancer care Twisp Fellowship Hall 4 12-03-2007 02:44 PM
How can a New Organization be born out of Chaos? SecretWarrior Fellowship Hall 47 10-20-2007 04:56 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.