Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Don't ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkeley View Post
Do/have you had/have cool dreams??
I once dreamed I had grass growing on my face, instead of whiskers.

Somebody interpret that one!
Old 04-22-2007, 10:06 PM
First Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
I once dreamed I had grass growing on my face, instead of whiskers.

Somebody interpret that one!
You need to shave!!!
Old 04-22-2007, 10:16 PM
Don't ask.

With a weed-eater!
Old 04-22-2007, 10:22 PM
First Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
With a weed-eater!
Not so drastic bro. just kinda ease into it. May a...........RAZOR would work a little better and not be as "Chaffing" as a weed eater.

I'm on the floor here trying to type cause I'm laughing so hard!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 12:46 AM
Saved & Shaved

Quote:
lastnight I had a strange dream:

I walked into a large church that seated a few thousands. I was looking for a place to sit.

A was going to sit in a section and the lady explained "...that's where the JW's will be sitting."

I then moved to an empty location and sat. Then the lady approaches me again "Do you have a real experience with God" "Yes," I replied.
"Good," she said as she then told me that I was going to be speaking to the audience.

As I was announced to come to the podium several people stood up and got in line on the platform. The woman told them that they had to sit down and wait their turn because I was going to be speaking.

I was handed a mic. I then began to think "this is a mistake.." and suddenly a message was stirring within me.. as I was going to pronounce the first word into the mic...

I WOKE UP!!

I am losing it!!
bump for those that didn't read of my insanity...
Old 05-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Saved & Shaved

uh... yeah...

Last night I had the strangest dream:

I was in our old apartment and I heard something crash. I went out to look and the safety rail that led up the stairs to me and mom's apartment had fallen off completely.
There were some ppl at the bottom of the steps. I walked down cautiously and said "I'm going to need your card..." A man gave me his business card. A lady spoke up "I told you they'll sue.."

???? I guess I had pets. I picked up a white bunny and another animal and took them inside to my bedroom. I put them in some sort of a makeshift "cage" for their safety. ????

Mom was leaving and I told her "they removed the safety rail.."

I followed her out the door to makesure she didn't fall. The safety rail was back in place as if it had never been removed, and the ppl that were at the bottom of the stairs were gone.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

I was in our old apartment and I heard something crash. I went out to look and the safety rail that led up the stairs to me and mom's apartment had fallen off completely.
There were some ppl at the bottom of the steps. I walked down cautiously and said "I'm going to need your card..." A man gave me his business card. A lady spoke up "I told you they'll sue.."

???? I guess I had pets. I picked up a white bunny and another animal and took them inside to my bedroom. I put them in some sort of a makeshift "cage" for their safety. ????

I followed her out the door to makesure she didn't fall. The safety rail was back in place as if it had never been removed, and the ppl that were at the bottom of the stairs were gone.
What do you think this dream means?
Old 05-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Saved & Shaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizpeh View Post
What do you think this dream means?
I've been thinking about it all day...!! give me a sec..
Old 05-12-2007, 07:13 PM
Saved & Shaved

Interpretation... not from God.. only using symbolism???

Growing up I was missing safety "barriers" as a child. Even more so living with mom when I was a teen.

I felt that someone should be responsible.. I needed someone to blame (see thread "No Wax")

Really don't know. I always felt responsible for my sister who is 12 yrs younger. Like for the bunny and the other animal. (I forced that one.. lol)

After the divorce from stepdad, mom changed. I always felt like she divorced me too. She was in the home, but an absent parent. I feel like I raised myself.

I followed her out the door to makesure she didn't fall.
I felt responsible for her too. It was a burden that I was too young to bear.

The safety rail was back in place as if it had never been removed,
The rail was always there. God was there but I didn't seek refuge in Him.

and the ppl that were at the bottom of the stairs were gone.
no clue....
Old 05-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Growing up I was missing safety "barriers" as a child. Even more so living with mom when I was a teen.

I felt that someone should be responsible.. I needed someone to blame (see thread "No Wax")

Really don't know. I always felt responsible for my sister who is 12 yrs younger. Like for the bunny and the other animal. (I forced that one.. lol)

After the divorce from stepdad, mom changed. I always felt like she divorced me too. She was in the home, but an absent parent. I feel like I raised myself.

I followed her out the door to makesure she didn't fall.
I felt responsible for her too. It was a burden that I was too young to bear.

The safety rail was back in place as if it had never been removed,
The rail was always there. God was there but I didn't seek refuge in Him.

and the ppl that were at the bottom of the stairs were gone.
no clue....
Wow! I thought it was just a wierd dream from a multitude of business.

I had a similar childhood only I stayed away from my home.