Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 06-02-2018, 01:27 AM
Registered Member

The One Church Of Jesus Christ

https://youtu.be/J98wpsgDhLQ

The Church Of Jesus Christ!!!!
If someone knows and believes that Jesus will clean His Church from any denominational men doctrines.
Or he have the revelation to leave his religion.
Or he has the privilege to be in the Church of Jesus Christ
please post it here or send me message.
Thank you.
Old 06-02-2018, 02:36 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: The One Church Of Jesus Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post
https://youtu.be/J98wpsgDhLQ

The Church Of Jesus Christ!!!!
If someone knows and believes that Jesus will clean His Church from any denominational men doctrines.
Or he have the revelation to leave his religion.
Or he has the privilege to be in the Church of Jesus Christ
please post it here or send me message.
Thank you.
God will certainly clean His church from all man-made doctrines.
And yes, I am privileged to be in His church.
BUT...

God's church is not identified by a brand name registered with secular governments, or with a sign over a door of some building. God's church is identified by those who keep God's commandments and have the faith of Jesus Christ (Revelation 12:17) with "signs following" (Mark 16:17-18).

Not one place is the church described as "the church of Jesus Christ" in the Bible. Is the true church the church of Jesus Christ? It certainly is. But the church of Jesus Christ is not a denomination using a particular brand name.

The Bible calls the church the following titles:

The church
The churches
The disciples
The brethren
The saints
The church of God
The churches of God
The churches of Christ
The general assembly and church of the firstborn
The church that is in/at Someplace ("the church which is in Jerusalem", etc)
The church that is in Somebody's house
The church of the "People Living in/at Someplace" (like "the church of the Thessalonians", etc)
The church of the "People Living in/at Someplace in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (like "the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ")
The church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth
All churches of the saints
All churches of the Nations/"Gentiles"
The churches of Someplace (like "the churches of Galatia")
The Body/Body of Christ
The Israel of God
Israel
The church in the wilderness

No phrase or title as "The Church of Jesus Christ, Kingsport, Tennessee".

So anyone claiming a church isn't a real church because it doesn't have the right sign over the door, or the right words on the government-approved paperwork, is claiming something unbiblical and unapostolic.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-02-2018, 02:43 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

He says "Why would you call it anything else? why would you gather in a building with a different name on it?"

He should have asked the apostles why they never talked like he does. Maybe it's because their doctrine and his doctrine do not line up?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-02-2018, 02:54 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

A person commented on that video along the lines of "So thankful for this revelation". That person apparently is a part of the denomination called "The Church of Jesus Christ". And they posted this video on their own channel, called "Church of Jesus Christ Christmas Drama" So apparently "The Church of Jesus Christ" celebrates a Protestant version of the Christ-Mass?

Last edited by Esaias; 06-02-2018 at 03:01 AM.
Old 06-02-2018, 04:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
God will certainly clean His church from all man-made doctrines.
And yes, I am privileged to be in His church.
BUT...
We are in the same church so..

Quote:
God's church is not identified by a brand name registered with secular governments, or with a sign over a door of some building. God's church is identified by those who keep God's commandments and have the faith of Jesus Christ (Revelation 12:17) with "signs following" (Mark 16:17-18).
This is what i mean Chgurch of Christ , not one more denomination
Quote:
Not one place is the church described as "the church of Jesus Christ" in the Bible. Is the true church the church of Jesus Christ? It certainly is. But the church of Jesus Christ is not a denomination using a particular brand name.

The Bible calls the church the following titles:

The church
The churches
The disciples
The brethren
The saints
The church of God
The churches of God
The churches of Christ
The general assembly and church of the firstborn
The church that is in/at Someplace ("the church which is in Jerusalem", etc)
The church that is in Somebody's house
The church of the "People Living in/at Someplace" (like "the church of the Thessalonians", etc)
The church of the "People Living in/at Someplace in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (like "the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ")
The church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth
All churches of the saints
All churches of the Nations/"Gentiles"
The churches of Someplace (like "the churches of Galatia")
The Body/Body of Christ
The Israel of God
Israel
The church in the wilderness

No phrase or title as "The Church of Jesus Christ, Kingsport, Tennessee".
Ye sir! Even "Christians of.." it is biblical. I mean why someone want to call his company like "pentecostal" "apostolic" "oneness" etc. That is the same as "baptist" "lutheran" etc. I dont say that someone who uses the "church of God" name is better but i think the real members of the Church are not labelled by those terms! even if they are still in those churches.
Quote:
So anyone claiming a church isn't a real church because it doesn't have the right sign over the door, or the right words on the government-approved paperwork, is claiming something unbiblical and unapostolic.
No no, my poiunt is that why your religion is ashamed to have the simple name "church of Jesus" (of God,) or simply Christians? Why they seperate themselves from other brethren?
Because THEY ARE NOT HIS CHURCH!!!They cAN NOT AND THEY DONT WANT TO BEAR hIS NAME.
A church that fallows some of his commandments but not all is not his church!!! although there are many of His people inside this religion .

Take a look and tell me what is going on in the Church today?
Old 06-02-2018, 04:45 AM
Registered Member

https://youtu.be/8C0bvoNtv3A
Old 06-11-2018, 05:40 AM
Loving God, His Word, His Name

Free of denominational doctrines?

Let me be blunt. The day a man believes he has it all figured out, has the corner on God, His Word, or the Church, that is the day that man needs deliverance from a religious spirit. Why would I say that? Number one, from personal experience. Number two, can the finite comprehend fully the infinite? I have come to end my know it all, everyone else is going to Hell but those who agree with me, long Pharisaical ways, because one day I experienced grace. Do I struggle still with the spirit of religion? It fights, rising up from time to time, but in Christ I overcome because He overcame, and is now seated at the right hand of the Majesty on high, ever living to make intercession for us as our High Priest after the order of Melchizedek (Hebrews 8:1-2, 6, 7:15-25)

Apostolic Defender Ministries
The Apostolic Defender Podcast on Spotify
Old 06-11-2018, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnTraditional View Post
Free of denominational doctrines?

Let me be blunt. The day a man believes he has it all figured out, has the corner on God, His Word, or the Church, that is the day that man needs deliverance from a religious spirit. Why would I say that? Number one, from personal experience. Number two, can the finite comprehend fully the infinite? I have come to end my know it all, everyone else is going to Hell but those who agree with me, long Pharisaical ways, because one day I experienced grace. Do I struggle still with the spirit of religion? It fights, rising up from time to time, but in Christ I overcome because He overcame, and is now seated at the right hand of the Majesty on high, ever living to make intercession for us as our High Priest after the order of Melchizedek (Hebrews 8:1-2, 6, 7:15-25)
this is what i mean real Christian. Out of religion! (the most possible..)
I remember post of you like "all trinies go to hell" etc.
Yes that was a little religious
Old 06-12-2018, 03:12 AM
Loving God, His Word, His Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post
this is what i mean real Christian. Out of religion! (the most possible..)
I remember post of you like "all trinies go to hell" etc.
Yes that was a little religious
A little?! That was like saying I was 'a little' overweight!

when I went through real burnout, I found healing and restoration, not in an Apostolic assembly, but a Charismatic Foursquare church. I began to see God wasn't limited, and He had more children than just the us-4-and-no-more crowd. Since then, got deeper into studies, and cast off a lot that was so religious. Healing does also bring deliverance.

Apostolic Defender Ministries
The Apostolic Defender Podcast on Spotify
Old 06-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnTraditional View Post
A little?! That was like saying I was 'a little' overweight!

when I went through real burnout, I found healing and restoration, not in an Apostolic assembly, but a Charismatic Foursquare church. I began to see God wasn't limited, and He had more children than just the us-4-and-no-more crowd. Since then, got deeper into studies, and cast off a lot that was so religious. Healing does also bring deliverance.
Just a heads up - you simply swapped one religion for another. You aren't "less religious" than you were, unless you've dropped any concern about spiritual matters and just want a Budweiser and a phat one after work.