Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 11-02-2018, 06:13 PM
Registered Member

History to repeat on Nov 6 ?

I remember two years ago the polls showing Hillary with a solid lead. But I could not get over the fact that Hillary couldn't draw a crowd of 300 while Trump was packing in thousands , sometimes twice a day ! I knew that meant something.

I see the same thing now. Trump is packing in thousands for MIDTERMS campaign rallies! Obama has been campaigning for Dems in Florida and the crowds are slim. GOP is killing it in early voting.

Economic news today was incredible. Sixty percent approve of troops at the border. Trump at 51% approval.

I see the GOP keeping the House and gaining in the Senate.
Old 11-03-2018, 02:21 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: History to repeat on Nov 6 ?

Troops at the border? You mean cooks, dishwashers, "civil affairs", tent setter-uppers, medics, and legal assisters (JAGs)? Ready to take all those invaders in - as in INSIDE THE COUNTRY, shelter them, feed them, clothe them, and essentially give them taxpayer funded welfare while "processing their claims"? Those troops? That's what 60% of the population approves of?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-03-2018, 05:22 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Troops at the border? You mean cooks, dishwashers, "civil affairs", tent setter-uppers, medics, and legal assisters (JAGs)? Ready to take all those invaders in - as in INSIDE THE COUNTRY, shelter them, feed them, clothe them, and essentially give them taxpayer funded welfare while "processing their claims"? Those troops? That's what 60% of the population approves of?
The Pentagon seems to have a different opinion than yours concerning what Trump wants their role to be. Lots of armor heading down there.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/02/polit...der/index.html
Old 11-03-2018, 05:58 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
The Pentagon seems to have a different opinion than yours concerning what Trump wants their role to be. Lots of armor heading down there.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/02/polit...der/index.html
ARMOR? Please, you can't be this silly. What in the world is ARMOR going to do about a bunch of migrants trying to enter illegally?

A quote from the article you linked:
Defense officials have repeatedly emphasized the troops at the border are there to support civil authorities and that they are not expected to come into any contact with migrants.
And, not a word about "armor" in the article you linked.

Oh, but there is this:
On Thursday, Trump claimed the military is putting up thousands of tents to hold migrants, but officials said there are no plans as of now to build tents. The officials said that while there had been informal talks between the Department of Defense and DHS about having the military build tent facilities to house detained migrants, tents were never part of the formal request for assistance submitted by DHS and approved by Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis.
So, sorry if I got confused about the Fake News concerning the military setting up tents to house the invaders. After all, it was TRUMP HIMSELF WHO SAID IT.

Meanwhile, here's the ABC version of the story, same-same.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-m...ry?id=58830081

Check this out, and ask yourself "how many poor women and chirrenz are seen in this photo of these soon-to-be illegals?" Also, notice how nice and new the backpacks, shoes, and clothes look on a surprising majority of these people. Notice how many of these MEN are either fit, or overweight.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-03-2018, 06:17 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
ARMOR? Please, you can't be this silly. What in the world is ARMOR going to do about a bunch of migrants trying to enter illegally?

A quote from the article you linked:
Defense officials have repeatedly emphasized the troops at the border are there to support civil authorities and that they are not expected to come into any contact with migrants.
And, not a word about "armor" in the article you linked.

Oh, but there is this:
On Thursday, Trump claimed the military is putting up thousands of tents to hold migrants, but officials said there are no plans as of now to build tents. The officials said that while there had been informal talks between the Department of Defense and DHS about having the military build tent facilities to house detained migrants, tents were never part of the formal request for assistance submitted by DHS and approved by Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis.
So, sorry if I got confused about the Fake News concerning the military setting up tents to house the invaders. After all, it was TRUMP HIMSELF WHO SAID IT.

Meanwhile, here's the ABC version of the story, same-same.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-m...ry?id=58830081

Check this out, and ask yourself "how many poor women and chirrenz are seen in this photo of these soon-to-be illegals?" Also, notice how nice and new the backpacks, shoes, and clothes look on a surprising majority of these people. Notice how many of these MEN are either fit, or overweight.

If you think the troops are being sent to open the gates, then you are the one believing fairy tales.

https://michaelsavage.com/video-show...ped-to-border/

Anyway, we digress. Let's get back to the point of this thread. No blue wave. GOP keeps House.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
If you think the troops are being sent to open the gates, then you are the one believing fairy tales.

https://michaelsavage.com/video-show...ped-to-border/

Anyway, we digress. Let's get back to the point of this thread. No blue wave. GOP keeps House.
If you think posting an article that specifies Trump said the military was gonna build tents to house the invaders and that the military was only supplying civil affairs support and equipment leasing to DHS and CBP units somehow supports your bizarre claim that tanks are on the way down south to blast the invaders to dust, well, not sure what to say in response.

The GOP keeping the House has as much relevance as hoping the Mensheviks defeat the Bolsheviks in an election managed by Marxists.

Old 11-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
If you think posting an article that specifies Trump said the military was gonna build tents to house the invaders and that the military was only supplying civil affairs support and equipment leasing to DHS and CBP units somehow supports your bizarre claim that tanks are on the way down south to blast the invaders to dust, well, not sure what to say in response.

The GOP keeping the House has as much relevance as hoping the Mensheviks defeat the Bolsheviks in an election managed by Marxists.
Yeah your right. Trump probably is secretly taking orders from Obama and Soros.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Yeah your right. Trump probably is secretly taking orders from Obama and Soros.

Can't handle the fact you were way off base and that Trump isn't sending the 1st Armored Div down to the Valley to blow up a bunch of taco trucks?

The FACTS are pretty clear: Trump has NOT performed in accordance with his campaign promises. He campaigned on building the wall aka stopping illegal immigration, putting Hillary and company in jail, stopping the unnecessary military interventions around the world to "spread democracy" and otherwise meddle in foreign nation's internal affairs, and trying to rebuild more friendly relations with Russia.

Instead, we got a tax cut (which by the way is always a good thing), some fencing and some wire, bombing Syria to help ISIS and AlQaeda, continuing to support the blasting away of Yemen into the Precambrian age, sanctions and cold-war rhetoric against Russia, lots of tweets, and that's about it, really.

I said this before he got elected, and right after he got elected, that Trump is a symptom of a phenomenon in America, that he himself is irrelevent, because the phenomenon is of a mass of people - specifically, white males and white females - who have just about had enough. And, I also said there was going to be a disappointment of epic historical proportions - which is already occurring. The Qtards with their "Trust The Plan" and infinite-dimensional chess excuses are growing thinner. More people are beginning to wake up and smell the disatisfaction. Even Ann Coulter is in on it.

It will only get worse. And there will be a certain point at which a certain critical mass is achieved in which a critical mass of people in America discover that politics and voting as usual isn't getting anything done. When THAT happens, all I can say is I hope you have enough beans, bandaids, bullets, and a Bible... and a good relationship with your immediate neighbours.

Our grandkids are gonna be looking at today's America much like we currently look at pre WW1 Europe - a vastly different reality from another time, that might as well be Middle Earth.

Old 11-07-2018, 04:01 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

Can't handle the fact you were way off base and that Trump isn't sending the 1st Armored Div down to the Valley to blow up a bunch of taco trucks?

The FACTS are pretty clear: Trump has NOT performed in accordance with his campaign promises.

He campaigned on building the wall aka stopping illegal immigration, putting Hillary and company in jail, stopping the unnecessary military interventions around the world to "spread democracy" and otherwise meddle in foreign nation's internal affairs, and trying to rebuild more friendly relations with Russia.

Instead, we got a tax cut (which by the way is always a good thing), some fencing and some wire, bombing Syria to help ISIS and AlQaeda, continuing to support the blasting away of Yemen into the Precambrian age, sanctions and cold-war rhetoric against Russia, lots of tweets, and that's about it, really.

I said this before he got elected, and right after he got elected, that Trump is a symptom of a phenomenon in America, that he himself is irrelevent, because the phenomenon is of a mass of people - specifically, white males and white females - who have just about had enough. And, I also said there was going to be a disappointment of epic historical proportions - which is already occurring. The Qtards with their "Trust The Plan" and infinite-dimensional chess excuses are growing thinner. More people are beginning to wake up and smell the disatisfaction. Even Ann Coulter is in on it.

It will only get worse. And there will be a certain point at which a certain critical mass is achieved in which a critical mass of people in America discover that politics and voting as usual isn't getting anything done. When THAT happens, all I can say is I hope you have enough beans, bandaids, bullets, and a Bible... and a good relationship with your immediate neighbours.

Our grandkids are gonna be looking at today's America much like we currently look at pre WW1 Europe - a vastly different reality from another time, that might as well be Middle Earth.

Perhaps nobody taught you that a President can't just do what he wants without Congress' approval.
Old 11-14-2018, 03:40 PM
Solid 3 Stepper

Quote:
I remember two years ago the polls showing Hillary with a solid lead. But I could not get over the fact that Hillary couldn't draw a crowd of 300 while Trump was packing in thousands , sometimes twice a day ! I knew that meant something.

I see the same thing now. Trump is packing in thousands for MIDTERMS campaign rallies! Obama has been campaigning for Dems in Florida and the crowds are slim. GOP is killing it in early voting.

Economic news today was incredible. Sixty percent approve of troops at the border. Trump at 51% approval.

I see the GOP keeping the House and gaining in the Senate.
I think you need to clean your glasses.