Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Music Room
Facebook

Notices

The Music Room Share your favorite music, or request song lyrics here.

Old 04-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered Member

Nathan Clark

Does anyone know Nathan Clark from Jackson, Tennessee??
Old 04-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Administrator

Re: Nathan Clark

Maybe. The name is familiar to me.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

I know his Dad, Bro. Tommy Clark. I believe Nathan is the music minister at the church there. I think the name of the church is now Pentecostals of Jackson (used to be Northside if I'm not mistaken)
Old 04-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Registered Member

Nathan "Clark Bar" Clark is a great friend of mine. And, what a blessed musician!!! Such a great guy!!
Old 04-30-2008, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

LOL! I guess you could say I KNOW him.....his dad Bro. Tommy Clark, was practically a second father to me!

I attended Northside Pentecostal church...later on known as "The Pentecostals" in Jackson Tennessee on old medina road for 20 years before I moved away to where I currently live now. Nathan was the music minister there after Tim Clark (His brother) left and started his own church. I remember when Nathan started playing drums and then piano!

Matter of fact, that was where I learned to play guitar at!

I first got the Holy Ghost there at the age of 17 years old and still think of the Clark's as a second family.

Northside Pentecostral church was sold about a year ago and now Bro. Clark attends his son's church (Tim Clark-Pastor) in Medina.

Nathan Clark is currently the music minister at Lexington UPC.

Was there something you wanted to know about him?

Here is the Lexington church website with some songs Nathan wrote on it. It also has Lexington choir on a couple of them. Recently when I spoke with Nathan, he said that Christ Church in Nashville was interested in the first song on the website called "Your Kingdom".

http://www.fpclexington.org/newsitefpc/music.html

I may be moving back to Jackson soon. I have come into some money from some land I inherited and may start a donut business there. It will probably be July or later before I get my money though. But as soon as I get it, I will probably be moving back.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by webe123 View Post
LOL! I guess you could say I KNOW him.....his dad Bro. Tommy Clark, was practically a second father to me!

I attended Northside Pentecostal church...later on known as "The Pentecostals" in Jackson Tennessee on old medina road for 20 years before I moved away to where I currently live now. Nathan was the music minister there after Tim Clark (His brother) left and started his own church. I remember when Nathan started playing drums and then piano!

Matter of fact, that was where I learned to play guitar at!

I first got the Holy Ghost there at the age of 17 years old and still think of the Clark's as a second family.

Northside Pentecostral church was sold about a year ago and now Bro. Clark attends his son's church (Tim Clark-Pastor) in Medina.

Nathan Clark is currently the music minister at Lexington UPC.

Was there something you wanted to know about him?

Here is the Lexington church website with some songs Nathan wrote on it. It also has Lexington choir on a couple of them. Recently when I spoke with Nathan, he said that Christ Church in Nashville was interested in the first song on the website called "Your Kingdom".

http://www.fpclexington.org/newsitefpc/music.html

I may be moving back to Jackson soon. I have come into some money from some land I inherited and may start a donut business there. It will probably be July or later before I get my money though. But as soon as I get it, I will probably be moving back.
IM DIGGIN ON SOME DONUTS!!! LOL

Nathan is just a good wonderful Friend. I have lunch with him about once a week. What a great guy and wonderful musician. Im glad to know he has other friends than me....haha!!!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve p View Post
IM DIGGIN ON SOME DONUTS!!! LOL

Nathan is just a good wonderful Friend. I have lunch with him about once a week. What a great guy and wonderful musician. Im glad to know he has other friends than me....haha!!!!!

LOL! I'll have to remember to remind you when I get the donut shop set up.

By the way...I LIKE the Nathan "Clark Bar" Clark name you gave him! I laughed out loud when I read that!