Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Registered Member

Re: Hacking elections

Power of a lawsuit and a tweet.

Snipes has been refusing to give a number of ballots still uncounted, instead uploading numbers overnight which overwhelmingly favor the Dim candidates.

Until this afternoon and early evening when Rick Scott filed a lawsuit against Snipes and Trump issued a warning: "Law Enforcement is looking into another big corruption scandal having to do with Election Fraud in #Broward and Palm Beach. Florida voted for Rick Scott!"

Snipes issued a statement that they were finished.

I hope this lady is removed from her position and banned from ever serving in an election.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

What's funny is nobody seriously proposes filing RICO prosecutions against these political parties. It should be clear that for example the DNC is literally a criminal racketeering organisation meddling in politics. I'm sure the GOP isn't far behind (although the grassroots average Republican would be abhorred at the thought of engaging in criminal activity to corrupt the election process, I've had enough personal experience with various levels of GOP "leadership" to not trust them any further than I would a democrat).

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Registered Member

Maybe three times is charm...

Just in, a FL Judge rules Broward County Supervisor of Elections Dr. Brenda Snipes has been found to be in violation of state public record laws.

This makes the third time a court has ruled that Snipes has violated state law. And yet she's still in office today. The FL Senate should have removed her after the court twice ruled her in violation back in 2016. They didn't. Nor did the Gov suspend her. They have no one else to blame for this.

"""A Broward County judge ordered the county's elections chief to turn over to Gov. Rick Scott's campaign for the U.S. Senate an accounting of how many ballots were cast in the county, broken down by category, by 7 p.m. Friday.

Circuit Judge Carol-Lisa Phillips also held that Brenda Snipes, Broward's supervisor of elections, was in violation of Florida public records laws for not turning the records requested by Scott's campaign. She ordered Snipes to turn over the number of all ballots cast in the midterm election, including absentee, early voting and those cast on Election Day."""

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...otts-campaign/

Last edited by n david; 11-09-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:56 PM
Registered Member

I don't want to hear any politician talk about "we're a nation of laws" when we obviously don't care enough about them to enforce them.

Absent enforcement, laws are only meaningless words on paper.

I'll believe we're a nation of laws when Lerner, Clapper, Clinton and others are cuffed and prosecuted.

I'll believe we're a nation of laws when they mass deport illegals who are freely living here and build a wall to keep the rest out.

Until then, I don't want to hear or read about "we're a nation of laws."
Old 11-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I don't want to hear any politician talk about "we're a nation of laws" when we obviously don't care enough about them to enforce them.

Absent enforcement, laws are only meaningless words on paper.

I'll believe we're a nation of laws when Lerner, Clapper, Clinton and others are cuffed and prosecuted.

I'll believe we're a nation of laws when they mass deport illegals who are freely living here and build a wall to keep the rest out.

Until then, I don't want to hear or read about "we're a nation of laws."

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-10-2018, 09:56 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Maybe three times is charm...

Just in, a FL Judge rules Broward County Supervisor of Elections Dr. Brenda Snipes has been found to be in violation of state public record laws.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

So apparently an Avis rental guy found a box full of ballots at the airport and called it in. So the sheriff announces a bomb threat, shuts down airport, secures the "package", and now the Democrat is for sure for sure winning.

Notice it was the GOP that put these clowns in power, and which currently refuses to do anything substantive. Just more lip service, as usual.

But Hillary's running in 2020, so be sure and vote harder next time!

Old 11-13-2018, 11:47 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
So apparently an Avis rental guy found a box full of ballots at the airport and called it in. So the sheriff announces a bomb threat, shuts down airport, secures the "package", and now the Democrat is for sure for sure winning.

Notice it was the GOP that put these clowns in power, and which currently refuses to do anything substantive. Just more lip service, as usual.

But Hillary's running in 2020, so be sure and vote harder next time!
Hey, at least we will be well versed on 60 different versions of Dispensationalism!!!