Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.

Old 09-09-2015, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

Muslim Invasion of Europe

Has anyone been paying attention to the Muslim invasion currently happening in Europe? I haven't really paid much attention to it, until last evening when I read a couple articles about Greece and saw a few videos showing the horrendous destruction they're causing. Greece is finished. These animals will destroy that country.

So glad I live here and not in Europe. There's going to be real trouble because of these European countries allowing them into their countries.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Has anyone been paying attention to the Muslim invasion currently happening in Europe? I haven't really paid much attention to it, until last evening when I read a couple articles about Greece and saw a few videos showing the horrendous destruction they're causing. Greece is finished. These animals will destroy that country.

So glad I live here and not in Europe. There's going to be real trouble because of these European countries allowing them into their countries.
They want them there for a reason, maybe cheap labor. Make the commoners pay for their healthcare. They will be shipping them here--wait and see?

http://www.paganchristianity.org

Go here on tithing----->

http://www.tithing-russkelly.com/

If it is God's will for your illness then why are you seeking medical attention to get rid of it?
Old 09-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

Old 09-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Oh man!!!! here we go---Europe will not survive without that transformation???

http://www.paganchristianity.org

Go here on tithing----->

http://www.tithing-russkelly.com/

If it is God's will for your illness then why are you seeking medical attention to get rid of it?
Old 09-09-2015, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
They want them there for a reason, maybe cheap labor. Make the commoners pay for their healthcare. They will be shipping them here--wait and see?
I don't doubt that. The State Dept is probably working right now to expedite thousands of visa's for them. And we'll pay dearly for it. These people don't want to assimilate. They want chaos and terror.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:25 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

There is no way this isn't planned to "fundamentally transform" Europe (same thing been going on here in the former USA, too).

I keep thinking of how the Soviets used to resettle entire population groups in order to destroy their heritage and make them more malleable...

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
“Keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females, too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed.”
So says former member of the Communist Party USA and New Left activist, Prof. Noel Ignatiev. He wants to abolish the white race. Like many Bolsheviks and neo-Bolsheviks, Ignatiev is Jewish.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I don't doubt that. The State Dept is probably working right now to expedite thousands of visa's for them. And we'll pay dearly for it. These people don't want to assimilate. They want chaos and terror.
you surely believe it is their fault that we leveled their country, too.

Last edited by shazeep; 09-09-2015 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
i hope they eat your children. You are retarded, and that is the best way i can see of improving our gene pool, as you surely believe it is their fault that we leveled their country, too.
Why can't Arab countries take them?
Old 09-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Yeshua is God

They are arabs and they are muslims, should not their fellow arab and muslim countries receive them with open arms?
So how many thousands are those arab countries taking?