Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.

Old 01-05-2017, 09:05 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Four black teens kidnap and torture white teen

In Chicago this week, four black teens grabbed a mentally retarded white teen from their class, and took him to their home, where they bound, gagged and tortured him. All while yelling epithets like, "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!". They then had the audacity to film the whole thing and post it on their Facebook page, for all the world to see.

And yet, the police superintendent is saying, "We're still investigating it, and if the facts guide us in that [hate crime] direction, then we'll certainly charge them appropriately" Johnson said.

If this had been four white teens who kidnapped a black, the cries of 'racism' and 'hate crime' would have been ringing from the rooftops. Not only that, this would have been front page news in every major newspaper across the country, and headline news on every major news organization.

This story? Barely a peep.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...b7Kz&ocid=iehp
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.

Last edited by Jito463; 01-05-2017 at 09:07 AM.
Old 01-05-2017, 10:51 AM
Registered Member

Re: Four black teens kidnap and torture white teen

Move along...nothing to see here.

BLM would be staging riots if the race were reversed. I don't like "hate crime" charges, but they need to be enforced evenly across the board, not just when the victims are black. We all know full well had the race been reversed, four whites would have been charged with a hate crime very quickly.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

http://heavy.com/news/2016/05/john-r...notorious-kkk/

Barely a peep on this story either.

The perpetrators were white and were all able to "plea down" their cases in December 2016.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

The perps in BOTH CASES deserve hate crime charges and punishment.

I doubt that the perps in Chicago will get the deal the guys in Idaho received.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:39 PM

That story is equally disturbing and atrocious, but I question some of what you posted.

You said: "I doubt that the perps in Chicago will get the deal the guys in Idaho received."

However, the article you linked to had this to say:

Quote:
According to Idaho law, Howard and Ward could face life in prison. A third football player, a 16-year-old, has been charged as a juvenile and has not been named.
Nothing about them getting some deal to escape punishment, quite the contrary. The article states that they're facing life in prison. I'd also question the legitimacy of the reporting on that site, considering their heavy push of the racism narrative on everyone, not just the offender.

Quote:
The victim, an African-American student who was adopted by a white family in the overwhelmingly white town of Dietrich
Really? Was it absolutely critical to the story to mention that? Was that a factor in this incident? They then go on to make it a major point in the article:

Quote:
5. The Town of Dietrich Is More Than 90 Percent White
What exactly is the author of the article trying to claim by making such a major point out of this fact? Unless he's claiming that every white person in town is inherently racist (which I wouldn't doubt he's claiming that), there's no reason to make a big deal out of that.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Registered Member

The website Heavy.com is not known for being a liberal rag.

The perps in Idaho had their charges reduced just last month. 300 hours of community service and probation.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

Read a headline that hate crime charges have been filed against the teens. Only took the story going viral for it to finally happen.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermyn Davidson View Post
So what was their intent, behind making a big deal of the town being predominantly white? It wasn't just some throwaway line in the article either, they made it a major bullet point.

Quote:
The perps in Idaho had their charges reduced just last month. 300 hours of community service and probation.
You didn't mention that above. Do you have a link for that?
Old 01-05-2017, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
It's definitely a liberal website.

Quote:
1) John RK Howard made a plea deal for 2-3 years of probation plus 300 hours of community service. Part of the agreement states he can maintain his innocence, but admit if the case went to trial he would be found guilty.

2) The kid who committed the crime, Tanner Ward was a minor at the time and pled guilty in juvenile court.

3) Sentencing for Howard is February 24th. He may have made a deal with the Prosecutor's office, but a Judge can deviate from it and impose a tougher sentence.

4) I haven't read anything about Tanner Ward's sentencing. I don't believe he's been sentenced yet.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

Recent update states the four have been charged with kidnapping, battery and hate crimes.

I'm glad these felons streamed their brutal attack live online, otherwise they may not have been caught.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:

Barely a peep on this story either.

The perpetrators were white and were all able to "plea down" their cases in December 2016.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

The perps in BOTH CASES deserve hate crime charges and punishment.

I doubt that the perps in Chicago will get the deal the guys in Idaho received.

I googled "tanner ward" and got PAGES of news articles, from CNN, NBC, CBS, LA Times, Raw Story, etc etc.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf