Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-23-2018, 12:08 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: 1948 and 1967 has No BIBLICAL SIGNIFICANCE.

Most everyone knows that the re-birth of Israel occurred in 1948 (May 14th); but the significance of this date/number goes beyond just one date or event. In this article I will show how this number/date is related to scripture, marks the start of the final countdown to the end of days and is much more fascinating and significant than just one event. Here are the facts --

1) The 19th book and the 48th chapter in the Bible (Psalm 48) describes the re-birth of Israel and Jerusalem. It's also interesting that this chapter (48) has 14 verses and the fact that the rebirth of Israel took place on May 14th.

2) Psalm is the 19th book of the Bible (counting from the beginning - Genesis). If you go to the end of the Bible (beginning with Revelation) and count backwards then Psalm is the 48th book -- again you have 1948.

3) If you add 19 to 48 (19+48) you have 67. Is it a coincidence that the liberation of Jerusalem happened in 1967?

4) If you add the individual digits of 1948 together (1+9+4+8) you have a total of 22. Would it be a coincidence then that Revelation has 22 chapters? Would it also be a coincidence that the last 3 feasts yet to be fulfilled (Trumpets, Atonement, & Tabernacles) cover a period of 22 days from Tishri 1 through Tishri 22 on the Jewish calendar? To me this is like a confirmation that the re-birth of Israel is tied directly to the last days and fulfillment of Revelation.

5) The coming year of 2018 will be 1,948 years since the destruction of the second Temple in 70 A.D. To this one I must add the fact that this same year, 2018, will be exactly 70 years from the rebirth of Israel. We are told that the length of a generation is 70 years (80 if by strength/good health) in Psalm 90:10. Remember - we are told by the parable of the fig tree that the generation that sees the re-birth of Israel will not pas away until all things are fulfilled. See: Matthew 24:32-35, Mark 13:28-31, and Luke 21: 29-33.

The importance of the information above is that we, as Christians, who are watching (as we are told to do in Matthew 24:42-44, Mark 13:32-37, & Luke 21 34-36) should see these things as signs (in my opinion) that the end is very close. By seeing these things we should also have the sense of urgency we need to prepare ourselves and be getting busy "being about our Father's business"!

I would ask you to consider this -- What are the odds that the numbering of books in the Bible and the way that all these things add up and align with events could happen by chance; given the fact that these things were written thousands of years ago!!

As always - keep looking up and may God bless!

https://rev12daily.blogspot.com/2018...and-bible.html

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 11-23-2018 at 01:14 PM.
Old 11-23-2018, 02:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

https://mikeblume.com/regather.htm
Old 11-23-2018, 05:15 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post

Most everyone knows that the re-birth of Israel occurred in 1948 (May 14th); but the significance of this date/number goes beyond just one date or event. In this article I will show how this number/date is related to scripture, marks the start of the final countdown to the end of days and is much more fascinating and significant than just one event. Here are the facts --

1) The 19th book and the 48th chapter in the Bible (Psalm 48) describes the re-birth of Israel and Jerusalem. It's also interesting that this chapter (48) has 14 verses and the fact that the rebirth of Israel took place on May 14th.

2) Psalm is the 19th book of the Bible (counting from the beginning - Genesis). If you go to the end of the Bible (beginning with Revelation) and count backwards then Psalm is the 48th book -- again you have 1948.

3) If you add 19 to 48 (19+48) you have 67. Is it a coincidence that the liberation of Jerusalem happened in 1967?

4) If you add the individual digits of 1948 together (1+9+4+8) you have a total of 22. Would it be a coincidence then that Revelation has 22 chapters? Would it also be a coincidence that the last 3 feasts yet to be fulfilled (Trumpets, Atonement, & Tabernacles) cover a period of 22 days from Tishri 1 through Tishri 22 on the Jewish calendar? To me this is like a confirmation that the re-birth of Israel is tied directly to the last days and fulfillment of Revelation.

5) The coming year of 2018 will be 1,948 years since the destruction of the second Temple in 70 A.D. To this one I must add the fact that this same year, 2018, will be exactly 70 years from the rebirth of Israel. We are told that the length of a generation is 70 years (80 if by strength/good health) in Psalm 90:10. Remember - we are told by the parable of the fig tree that the generation that sees the re-birth of Israel will not pas away until all things are fulfilled. See: Matthew 24:32-35, Mark 13:28-31, and Luke 21: 29-33.

The importance of the information above is that we, as Christians, who are watching (as we are told to do in Matthew 24:42-44, Mark 13:32-37, & Luke 21 34-36) should see these things as signs (in my opinion) that the end is very close. By seeing these things we should also have the sense of urgency we need to prepare ourselves and be getting busy "being about our Father's business"!

I would ask you to consider this -- What are the odds that the numbering of books in the Bible and the way that all these things add up and align with events could happen by chance; given the fact that these things were written thousands of years ago!!

Im all for digging and learning but chapters and verses were added to the Bible in the 1500's werent they?

Are we saying that further revelation was only able to be revealed once some guy broke up scripture into numbered fragments?

Just not a argument id use for that kind of revelation to be put forth...a little "Biblecody" for me.

Maybe Im wrong...I often am but this is whats jumping out at me while Im reading this.
Old 11-23-2018, 06:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Im all for digging and learning but chapters and verses were added to the Bible in the 1500's werent they?

Are we saying that further revelation was only able to be revealed once some guy broke up scripture into numbered fragments?

Just not a argument id use for that kind of revelation to be put forth...a little "Biblecody" for me.

Maybe Im wrong...I often am but this is whats jumping out at me while Im reading this.
Here it is all in this little chart.

Old 11-23-2018, 06:45 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Here is more.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:55 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Old 11-24-2018, 09:12 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post

Lol. Unbelievable. Sighhhhhhh.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 11-24-2018, 09:45 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Lol. Unbelievable. Sighhhhhhh.
This is from people not taking in the logical facts of what they are actually dealing with. Number one, who are the people who were originally ousted by God, and were not allowed to return for 70 years. That was the Judeans (and other tribal remnants) who were carried off into captivity. Nehemiah and Ezra both are witnesses to that return. They also made it mandatory for the descendants of the former inhabitants of Israel/Judea/Jerusalem to prove who they were, and their standing within the commonwealth. Without this information, no one could take lands, be priests, work in or around the temple construction and maintenance. A lot of things are involved in genealogy of the Israel/Judea/Jerusalem family governmental culture. God preserved them while they were in Babylon under Nebuchadnezzar family rule, then later with the Media Persian rule. Everyone was able to regroup in Jerusalem and stand before Judean officials and prove who they were, and who they were related. They were the descendants of the Mount Sinai group, therefore being the actual covenant recipients. In 70 A.D. under the Iron Beast with teeth like swords, and crashing feet, the Judeans, and remnants who rejected the son of the vineyard master , werre out of luck, and totally out of time. It is mind blowing that those who profess Jesus Christ as Lord and King, tend short circuit with the that rejection of the Messiah by the Judeans in the first century A. D. was super bad, and that God was totally over it already, that they filled up the cup to overflowing with trangeressions. Still God mercy endures and that Jesus' apostles warned as the ark was a building, and gathered the accepting remnant clean animals, with the Gentiles unclean animals into the domestic olive tree, the Body of Christ, the True Israel of God. Yet, unlike when Babylon smashed into Jerusalem, the Romans did far worst, they laid it even with the ground Luke 19:44. The Judeans (and Israeli tribal remnant) were blended into all the nations around them. A regathering in 1948? Sounds extremely dramatic and romantic, but absolutely impossible. Do you have a culturally Jewish nation called israel? Most certainly. Are they the lineage of the same group that was ousted, absolutely not.
Old 11-24-2018, 09:53 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

I cannot stress this point enough, if we take eschatology into the future, you need the same people group who was taken out of the land. Just like Jesus had a lineage to prove who He was. The same goes for those you would want for your eschatology in the future. Or else what is he significance of Jerusalem today? The Modern Jew today? You know that they are Japanese Jews, and Chinese Jews. But if the zionists in the turn of the century would of placed their nation in Uganda in 1948, a lot less would be hooping and hollering that it was Biblical Israel. Don't get me wrong, Dispensationalists would of Alley Ooped their way up and over that obstacle, to give you reasons the Bible condoned Israel in Africa.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:50 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

This would be a more accurate futurist chart:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TIMELINE endtimes.jpg (83.1 KB, 5 views)

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf