Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-13-2022, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

How culturally diverse is your church?

For inquiring minds, how culturally (or ethnically) diverse is your home church? It is joyous to me to see a body of Christians full of diversity.
I believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost, evidenced by speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
I believe in living a holiness lifestyle, inwardly and outwardly, without which no man shall see the Lord.
Old 10-13-2022, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

Re: How culturally diverse is your church?

We are a close match with our community. About 35% Black, 45% White and 10% Hispanic and 10% Pacific Islander/Asian
Old 10-13-2022, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

Re: How culturally diverse is your church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
We are a close match with our community. About 35% Black, 45% White and 10% Hispanic and 10% Pacific Islander/Asian
That's a good little mix. Praise the Lord for it!
I believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost, evidenced by speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
I believe in living a holiness lifestyle, inwardly and outwardly, without which no man shall see the Lord.