Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.

Old 02-23-2018, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

Re: Broward County School Board and the FL Shootin

He's now being guarded by Sheriff's deputies, per Miami's channel 7 News. They tried going to his home (because media and reporters are scum sucking parasites) and were met by 6 officers who did not allow them near the home.

https://twitter.com/fguzmanon7/statu...25501846274048

"We sent @BrianEntin to BSO Deputy Scot Peterson’s Boynton Beach home to try and talk to him about his resignation today. Were met by 6 @PBCountySheriff deputies standing guard outside his home. They prevented us from approaching the house."

Last edited by n david; 02-23-2018 at 09:29 AM.
Old 02-23-2018, 10:14 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
The armed school resource officer is alleged to have remained outside the building while the shooting was occurring.

I am not going to attack the officer, because I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation. I would hope to be courageous and storm into the building, but no one can really say what they would do until the moment is on them and bullets are flying.

This officer has to live with the burden of what happened. That's worse than being attacked by keyboard warriors.
I haven't verified this, but I recall hearing something on the radio that the video surveillance in the school was on a 10 minute delay, so they believed the shooter was still active when he had already left.

I don't know if that excuses his behavior or makes it more reprehensible. Until we get more facts, I'm not prepared to pass judgment on him.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
I haven't verified this, but I recall hearing something on the radio that the video surveillance in the school was on a 10 minute delay, so they believed the shooter was still active when he had already left.

I don't know if that excuses his behavior or makes it more reprehensible. Until we get more facts, I'm not prepared to pass judgment on him.
I don't believe that impacted this officer. He was outside the building where the shooting was happening. He heard the gunshots and just didn't act.

I did read the video delay impacted the SWAT team and hindered their efforts.