Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 08-12-2008, 05:31 PM
"One Mind...OneAccord"

Sister needs prayer-

No...not my biological sister, but my sister - OUR sister- in the Lord. I'm gonna ask EVERYONE to stop posting for a minute and just bow your heads and join me in praying for Sis. Nahkoe. She needs to hear, to feel, the Lord. She needs to feel the comfort of His love tonight. She needs to hear His compassionate VOICE. She needs to know He is there, and that He is aware. Would you just stop for 1 miniute and pray for our sister? And, if the Lord gives you a word of comfort and/or encouragement, please post it here. Thanks, guys, I knew I could count on you.

Waiting for the Lord is easy... Waiting patiently? Not so much.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Rebel with a cause.

Re: Sister needs prayer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneAccord View Post
No...not my biological sister, but my sister - OUR sister- in the Lord. I'm gonna ask EVERYONE to stop posting for a minute and just bow your heads and join me in praying for Sis. Nahkoe. She needs to hear, to feel, the Lord. She needs to feel the comfort of His love tonight. She needs to hear His compassionate VOICE. She needs to know He is there, and that He is aware. Would you just stop for 1 miniute and pray for our sister? And, if the Lord gives you a word of comfort and/or encouragement, please post it here. Thanks, guys, I knew I could count on you.
Praying here, Brother.........
"Many people view their relationship with God like a "color by number" picture. It's easier to let someone else define the boundaries, tell them which blanks to fill in, and what color to use than it is for them to take a blank canvas and seek inspiration from the Source in order to paint their own masterpiece"
Old 08-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Registered Member

Nahkoe, I am praying for you. Please know that you are precious to Him. He's able to bring you through and give you peace. Most of all know that He loves you.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Nahkoe, praying for you sis. And know that God is in control of the situation, and He is faithful.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 08-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Mr. Stewart

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Phil 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Praying here for the Peace of God that can exist in every and any situation.

Either the United States will destroy ignorance, or ignorance will destroy the United States. – W.E.B. DuBois
My Countdown Counting down to: The Apocolypse
Old 08-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

Dear Sis. Nahkoe,

Be assured our Great Lord God knows exactly where you are and sees the desires of
your heart! Trust Him with the burden you carry right now. He sees that your heart is
heavy and knows why. He understands and will help you! Just trust Him and wait on
Him. Meanwhile may HE give you strength, comfort and peace, in Jesus Name!

Blessings,

Falla39
Old 08-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Mama to four little angels.

Thanks Brother. I didn't expect you to post this, but thank you. I appreciate it.

Thanks y'all for praying.

God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ. ~Romans 3:24 from The Message
Old 08-12-2008, 06:23 PM
delete account

nahkoe,

Still praying for you sis.
Love & Blessings,
Rhoni
Old 08-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Mama to four little angels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
nahkoe,

Still praying for you sis.
Love & Blessings,
Rhoni
Are you busy tonight? If I can stop crying enough to talk I might call.

God did it for us. Out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift. He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be. And he did it by means of Jesus Christ. ~Romans 3:24 from The Message
Old 08-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Registered Member

Praying for His arms to wrap around you so that you can rest there and enjoy His tender peace...

"You will be hated for my sake-Just remember that it should be for MY sake and not YOURS-
Do NOT act in such a way as to be offensive, and then blame it on me"

Love, God