Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 06-15-2018, 04:39 PM
Banned

Re: President Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Priz

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
The best part is we have 3 hostages returned home. NK hasn't fired a missile since November of last year. NK agreed to returning remains of US POW/MIA. And they appear to have destroyed their nuke site and a missile site as well.

And Trump didn't give them a cargo plane full of money to do it!

Nor did he give them any other incentives, other than stopping war games off NK's coast.

Something else which is important to remember: the sanctions have not been lifted.

Again, Trump is firmly in control. He's not stupid or out of his league with negotiating with NK.
Didn't that money already belong to Iran? I am glad that the summit happened but Israel Intel is saying that the whole thing was vain and that we gave the NK government legitimacy that it didn't deserve. I am taking a wait and see approach to this but there are critics a plenty with what has happened.
Old 06-15-2018, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

Trump is dreaming.
Chamberlain visited Hitler, a week later he invaded Polen.
Japanese government officials were in the White House kissing the president's behind, two days later they bombed Pearl Harbour.

At the same time he's starting a trade war with China, Europe, and Canada.
Guess who's going to be in trouble....the American workers.

Just a small sample of this:

The other countries are going to put tariffs on US products, for instance slam a 20% tariff on Harley Davidsons.
Guess who's getting hurt? Harley workers.

I already heard about raising prices on US RV products, because of the steel and alunium tariffs.
Guess who gonna be hurt? The workers.

Read about it here: https://www.truckcampermagazine.com/...r-marketplace/

Last edited by Dordrecht; 06-15-2018 at 05:24 PM.
Old 06-15-2018, 06:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
Israel Intel is saying that the whole thing was vain and that we gave the NK government legitimacy that it didn't deserve.
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Them Israelis, boy they sure got a sensayuma, huh? I'm tellin ya!

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-17-2018, 08:07 AM
Registered Member

From POTUS: "Holding back the “war games” during the negotiations was my request because they are VERY EXPENSIVE and set a bad light during a good faith negotiation. Also, quite provocative. Can start up immediately if talks break down, which I hope will not happen!"

As I was saying...

Last edited by n david; 06-17-2018 at 08:19 AM.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dordrecht View Post
So you want drug dealers to go free?
It depends. Violent criminals should be incarcerated. But I see no reason why non-violent people are locked up by the tens of thousands over a plant that makes you feel fuzzy, laugh a lot, and crave Doritos.

I'm libertarian on drug policy. Prohibition isn't working. We should stop treating it like a criminal issue and start treating it like a health issue. Addicts don't need prison, they need deliverance, or at the very least, treatment and counsel for their chemical dependency.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
whats going on with this infatuation with Marijuana?
It came up on my radar while studying PTSD and anxiety disorders and looking into natural remedies far anxiety and other disorders. Being a vet and having PTSD caused many of the details of this issue to resonate with me. I dug deeper into the history behind cannabis and the government's efforts to crush at the behest of the drug companies that want to keep pumping us full of synthetic medications and I found it to be rather sinister and underhanded. The side effects of cannabis are nothing compared to the dozens of pills and medications most are prescribed for various conditions. And, it truly addresses symptoms. Most states have lists of over 100 conditions cannabis has been proven to treat. And you can grow it yourself. No wonder they want it illegal.

Then add to this that the synthetic cannabis provided by the government has killed a number of vets. Now it feels personal. Many veteran's groups and veteran care advocates are getting geared up for a fight because of Jeff Sessions and his hardline approach to cannabis. So, being a vet and having PTSD makes this an issue I'm concerned with.

Here's a video that expresses a little about our plight.

Old 06-18-2018, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
It's what happens when people are criminals. Actions have consequences. We're a nation of laws, either abide by them or be prepared to pay the piper.
Eh, that's true, but also untrue at the same time. What defines a "criminal"? As outrageous as it sounds, if they outlawed owning a dog tomorrow, millions would instantly be "criminals" over night. And anyone seeking to own a dog from that day forward would be "criminal" for owning a dog, when all they want is a family pet.

A law has to be just. It has to be in our best interest and protect life, liberty, and property...without violating any individual's right to each.

When I see how people are locked up for non-violent crimes like possession of cannabis, I'm puzzled. They get prison time for... a plant that makes you giggle at everything and get the munchies. A plant that is increasingly being shown to have immense medical and psychological benefits. A plant that you can't even overdose on. Jack Daniel's and many other liquors are far more potent, bad for one's health, and often lead to serious violent or belligerent behavior. Yet, liquors are perfectly legal. It just doesn't make logical sense.

Quote:
What part of "it's the law" do people not understand? Libs are insane, blasting Trump for following the law. It's a bad law. But Trump didn't make the law. Dems in Congress need to craft a bill to end it, but they won't because it's better for them to keep it in place and bash Trump over it.
Trump didn't make many of these crazy laws we live under, you're right. However, he could have appointed men and women who are dedicated to some common sense reform instead of the outdated police state actions that are a proven failure.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
It is a free country. It is also a nation of laws. If you break the law, there are consequences.

Don't break the law.

It's quite simple, really.
It seems simple. I'm glad this family was able to move to Colorado. Many families, vets, and others don't have the resources to up and move to another state, so they live life illegally treating their conditions with a substance that is perfectly legal in several states and many Westernized countries throughout the world.

Last edited by Aquila; 06-18-2018 at 10:10 AM.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Eh, that's true, but also untrue at the same time. What defines a "criminal"? As outrageous as it sounds, if they outlawed owning a dog tomorrow, millions would instantly be "criminals" over night. And anyone seeking to own a dog from that day forward would be "criminal" for owning a dog, when all they want is a family pet.
There you go again...
Old 06-18-2018, 10:14 AM
Isaiah 56:4-5

These dudes have to be high all the time or they can’t function.
There’s a pill for that.