Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-21-2019, 03:47 PM
shwnrob shwnrob is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 17
Trump Claims to be second coming of God now

Wake up Trump is the man of sin.

After claiming to be the 'King of Israel' and 'second coming of God,' Trump adds 'the chosen one'

I’m old enough to remember when the idea that Donald Trump would declare himself God Emperor was a joke. And yes, it’s still a joke. Just not the funny ha-ha kind.

On Wednesday alone, Donald Trump first tweeted a quote in which he was described as the “King of Israel” and “the second coming of God.” Which seems like it would be enough maximum-scale delusions of grandeur for anyone on a single day, especially when it was given a boost by Trump’s claim that American Jews who didn’t support him were “deeply disloyal.”

However, it turns out that Trump wasn’t done. Standing on the South Lawn of the White House on Wednesday afternoon, Trump set out to explain why he, and only he, can solve the trade war with China. And no. The answer was not “because I created this trade war out of my own fundamental misunderstandings of economics and finally recognize that the American consumer is shelling out billions to defend my fragile ego.”

Instead Trump looked to the sky and declared “I am the chosen one.”

Seriously, if we could just skip to the part where Donald Trump either announces a jobs program in the form of building a pyramid on the National Mall, or just turns into a giant sandworm, that would be so helpful.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-21-2019, 04:01 PM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,741
Re: Trump Claims to be second coming of God now

It's great watching Trump make liberal's heads explode. Hey ShwnRob, you have 5 1/2 more years of President Trump!

You're making this way more dramatic than it actually was. Then again, TDS does that to libs.

POTUS tweeted a quote from some radio host: “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for all Jews, Blacks, Gays, everyone. And importantly, he’s good for everyone in America who wants a job.” "Wow!" Trump responded.

Trump didn't claim he was the "King of Israel" or "second coming of God," he simply tweeted a quote from someone else saying that about him.

Re: the "chosen one," comment, Trump was talking about the three previous POTUS' who all passed on getting tough on China and allowed China to rip the US off. Talking about the trade war, he stated "Someone had to do it. I am the chosen one. Someone had to do it, so I'm taking on China." When he said, "I am the chosen one," he glanced over his shoulder up at the sky.

Good grief.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-21-2019, 04:25 PM
coksiw coksiw is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 287
Re: Trump Claims to be second coming of God now

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
It's great watching Trump make liberal's heads explode. Hey ShwnRob, you have 5 1/2 more years of President Trump!

You're making this way more dramatic than it actually was. Then again, TDS does that to libs.

POTUS tweeted a quote from some radio host: “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for all Jews, Blacks, Gays, everyone. And importantly, he’s good for everyone in America who wants a job.” "Wow!" Trump responded.

Trump didn't claim he was the "King of Israel" or "second coming of God," he simply tweeted a quote from someone else saying that about him.

Re: the "chosen one," comment, Trump was talking about the three previous POTUS' who all passed on getting tough on China and allowed China to rip the US off. Talking about the trade war, he stated "Someone had to do it. I am the chosen one. Someone had to do it, so I'm taking on China." When he said, "I am the chosen one," he glanced over his shoulder up at the sky.

Good grief.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-22-2019, 01:17 AM
Scott Pitta's Avatar
Scott Pitta Scott Pitta is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Wisconsin Dells
Posts: 2,493
Re: Trump Claims to be second coming of God now

Trump is the worst president our nation has ever had. He has no control over his mouth or his impulses. He has no morals and is intellectually compromised. His relationship with the Russians have provided enough evidence to charge him with treason.

But in this case, n David is correct in his analysis of this situation.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-22-2019, 08:11 AM
coksiw coksiw is online now
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 287
Re: Trump Claims to be second coming of God now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
Trump is the worst president our nation has ever had. He has no control over his mouth or his impulses. He has no morals and is intellectually compromised. His relationship with the Russians have provided enough evidence to charge him with treason.

But in this case, n David is correct in his analysis of this situation.
The reason Christians like him, it is not because he is a righteous man or an example, but because he refrained the madness of the Democrats against Christians. He puts conservatives judges that interpret the Constitution in a textual way, preventing the Democrats from making it to relative and effectively removing the freedom of speech and religion over the rights of sinners (LGBT and such).
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-22-2019, 09:38 AM
Monterrey Monterrey is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of the Rio Grande
Posts: 2,517
Re: Trump Claims to be second coming of God now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
Trump is the worst president our nation has ever had. He has no control over his mouth or his impulses. He has no morals and is intellectually compromised. His relationship with the Russians have provided enough evidence to charge him with treason.

But in this case, n David is correct in his analysis of this situation.
Scott, the worst goes to Clinton or Obama, sorry. From a religious point of view they were as bad or worse. You may not be old enough to remember Clinton but he was really bad. And his wife...! WOW!

Now that does not mean Trump is not almost as bad, he does seem to have the favor of the right, for right now.


!
__________________
WHO IS BREXIT AND IS HE A TRINITARIAN?- James LeDeay 10/30/16


Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-22-2019, 10:45 AM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,741
Re: Trump Claims to be second coming of God now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
Trump is the worst president our nation has ever had.
The facts disagree with your sentiment. The economy is great. Jobless claims are lowest in decades - especially for minorities. The trade war with China is hurting China's economy far worse than ours. NK is behaving and not threatening SK or other nations. The admin has an ambitious and achievable plan for Israel/Palestinians. Trump's work in the Judiciary alone is the greatest achievement by any POTUS in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
He has no control over his mouth or his impulses.
I disagree. Trump knows EXACTLY what he's tweeting, saying, and doing. Understand that those "crazy" things he tweets or says is done for one purpose -- to make your TDS infected head explode. Then, while you're busy commenting and complaining about that, Trump's getting things done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
He has no morals and is intellectually compromised.
I could agree he lacks morals. I disagree that he's an idiot. I watched the impromptu press gaggle he gave yesterday before flying on Marine One. Trump was absolutely in control and answered their questions without stumbling or stuttering or having to use a teleprompter like the previous POTUS.

Speaking of this press gaggle. A big gripe of the WH press corp is information and access. Regardless of occupant, the WHPC has always complained they don't get enough access or info. Trump has changed that. This POTUS has given the press more access than any previous, but he's done it his way. Previous administrations used the WH press room for a weekly presser with a WH spokesperson. Trump tried this, but found that certain press members were using the presser to grandstand and become social media celebrities. So now, instead of a WH spokesperson taking questions and cameras showing the press members, Trump uses the WH lawn before boarding Marine One to give the press anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes of access and information. And the best part is the cameras are only on him. Acosta doesn't get his camera time to try and grandstand. April Ryan doesn't get camera time to race bait. It's 100% Trump and he thrives on it.

And the press can't complain, because they're getting far more information and access to this POTUS than they have from any previous POTUS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
His relationship with the Russians have provided enough evidence to charge him with treason.
Beam me up, Scotty. Your claim here is completely false, else the SC or Congress would already have acted on it. 3 years of investigation by the SC and several Congressional committees and the SDNY -- and NOTHING. So come back to reality and stop parroting TDS lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
But in this case, n David is correct in his analysis of this situation.
Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-22-2019, 02:34 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 33,212
Re: Trump Claims to be second coming of God now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
His relationship with the Russians have provided enough evidence to charge him with treason.
Still drinking the Kool-Aid?
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-22-2019, 02:37 PM
phareztamar phareztamar is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 447
Re: Trump Claims to be second coming of God now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
Trump is the worst president our nation has ever had. He has no control over his mouth or his impulses. He has no morals and is intellectually compromised. His relationship with the Russians have provided enough evidence to charge him with treason.

But in this case, n David is correct in his analysis of this situation.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-22-2019, 04:36 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 20,620
Re: Trump Claims to be second coming of God now

Trump the worst president in history? Good grief talk about insanity.

Trump's work in the judiciary alone is the greatest achievement of any president in history? Wow, talk about cray-cray looney tunes.

Is Hillary in jail?
Where's the wall?
Foreign interventions?
Election fraud?
Uranium One?
SUPERNAFTAONSTEROIDS?
Antifa has been rounded up and squashed?
Bump stocks?

Trump tweets a good twitter, but the proof can't be found in any pudding.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guy Claims Antichrist is actually second coming mfblume Fellowship Hall 5 09-12-2014 03:12 PM
FBI Claims Recording Has Audio of Gunshots n david Political Talk 8 08-27-2014 10:23 PM
Pastor with 666 tattoo claims to be divine Ronzo The Newsroom 0 02-19-2007 12:39 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by mfblume
- by TJJJ
- by Esaias
- by Esaias

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.